Confessions thread

HughJass

Reaction score
I once shagged a mate's gf. They were kinda on a break at the time and he was exploring other females so I didn't feel so guilty about it. I don't think he found out. Still shouldn't have done it but hey, what's a shag in the scheme of the universe? Not much really.....

s.a.f

Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling that all rsponses to this thread will be bragging about sexual conquests. :whistle:

Cassin

Reaction score
Anonymous confessions can be made at hltforums@yahoo.com and I will post them here for you.

I PROMISE to not reveal your identity. In fact I don't want to know who you are so don't tell me.

HughJass

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Why do I get the feeling that all rsponses to this thread will be bragging about sexual conquests. :whistle:

It beats forum tumbleweeds.......

CCS

Reaction score
cassin said:
Anonymous confessions can be made at hltforums@yahoo.com and I will post them here for you.

I PROMISE to not reveal your identity. In fact I don't want to know who you are so don't tell me.

Tempting, but still not safe enough. My email address may be anonymous, but my ISP would leave a temporary trail that could be traced back to my house. You couldn't track me down me down, someone else might. I think I'll pass. I'd have to find a coffee house computer where I can pay $3 to use their computer for an hour and not have to show ID, but most places don't have that.

Cassin

Reaction score
CCS said:
cassin said:

Tempting, but still not safe enough. My email address may be anonymous, but my ISP would leave a temporary trail that could be traced back to my house. You couldn't track me down me down, someone else might. I think I'll pass. I'd have to find a coffee house computer where I can pay $3 to use their computer for an hour and not have to show ID, but most places don't have that.

I can't see your ip on email from a yahoo account nor will anyone track you down.

Unless you have a a few dozen corpses under your home which I've always suspected

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:

WTF DUDe?!?!! JUST WTF??? :dunno:

you know what... i dont wanna know... i really dont want to hear any of CCS's confessions, my sleep is the only good thing i have and idont want to f*** that sh*t up too!

HughJass

Reaction score
CCS said:
cassin said:

that's a pity

I was getting my hopes up that we'd be treated to the motherload of confessions

powersam

Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
CCS said:
cassin said:

that's a pity

I was getting my hopes up that we'd be treated to the motherload of confessions

Considering he voluntarily admitted to sticking a screwdriver up his own *** (wrapped in plastic of course), any confession that might require total anonymity would have to be pretty epic.

The possibilities are mind boggling actually.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing much to confess here.. I've been leading a very boring lifestyle lately :sobbing:

Cheated on all my gfs apart from the last one. The last time I cheated I felt guilty and I decided that my cheating days are over, not that I get the chance to cheat anymore.

I also haven't had sex for 6 months :sobbing: The first 2-3 months were extremely difficult, I was missing my ex and sex but now I'm over it and work has been keeping me busy for the last 2 months. So, it's actually not too bad at the moment.

PS: I personally don't have a problem with sleeping with friends' ex gfs. I think the right thing to do would be not to do it soon after they break up.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
He's a high ranking military officer now, married to a beautifull women. I'm a lowely gardener who hasn't been laid in possibly 2 years.

I don't have much respect for military ranks, every officer eventually makes it.

I was a CIS officer. It was good fun, but getting to a high position is harder in the civilian life.

I never slept with friends' gfs or ex gfs. The closest I got was kissing, and I did not regret it.

HughJass

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
He's a high ranking military officer now, married to a beautifull women. I'm a lowely gardener who hasn't been laid in possibly 2 years.

Go figure

I reckon you're in a better position than him. Out of the both of you which is more likely to be dodging bullets in Afghanistan for a pitiful salary?

And being a gardener surely means endless opportunities to slip it to the stay-at-home wife while you're doing her old man's landscaping, no?

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@ Monty

People in office jobs or military jobs exaggerate their roles. Someone might sit there all day making spreadsheets in excel for their manager. Quite easy. They will then title themselves, Senior Finance Executive. Still all they do is collect data and enter it.

You are not a lowly gardener, you are a Landscape Gardener. If one day you employ someone, you can become Director of Landscape Gardening. Or whatever.

Also, you are outdoors, in fresh air. Not tied to a suit, not tied to all the crap that comes with an office or military job.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What do you do for a living optimus prime?

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
I reckon you're in a better position than him. Out of the both of you which is more likely to be dodging bullets in Afghanistan for a pitiful salary?

I don't necessarily agree with that statement. High ranked officers do not get involved with the action. They just sit in the HQs and command and control the troops.

Also, it depends on the class as well. I was a CIS class officer, Platoon commander, we used to go through a checklist checking all the systems and the rest of the day was boring. We just used to sit in the tent drinking coffee and watching tv all day, I hate TV so I used to read one book per week. I had a few guys from my platoon on assignment with the NATO forces in Afghanistan, and none of them dodged a single bullet.

I have to confess that I miss the uniform. I used to get respect in that uniform :jackit: