Concealer Help - Severe Nw7 Diffused Thinning With Short Hair.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serious thread, for once.

I have created a regimen that I hope works. Nizoral2 for inflammation, microdosing finasteride and minoxidil 10% with hydrocortisone.

While I am waiting, I need help with concealers.

dermmatch - doesn't work. You can see my scalp all the way through, so from far, it looks ok but up close it looks like a greyish-brown scalp with dust on my hair. f*****g sickening.

Toppix - similar. Goes right through the hair to the scalp, where it creates a mucky grayish brown f*****g sh*t fest. f*****g horrendous as f***.

any tips, tricks, alternative concealers?? I am getting fed up with this.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
lets see some pics man

at least we can have idea what will work best

will you not just buzz it all off? fix your scar and remove bad plugs? be done with it

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lets see some pics man

at least we can have idea what will work best

will you not just buzz it all off? fix your scar and remove bad plugs? be done with it

I've posted a lot of pics my friend. You can just trust me. It's severly diffused throughout the NW7. I still have SOME density. about 20-30%.

What do you mean, "be done with it"... how is shaving my head, being "done with it"... it's trading one really f*****g shitty situation for another really f*****g shitty situation that's even f*****g shittier.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've posted a lot of pics my friend. You can just trust me. It's severly diffused throughout the NW7. I still have SOME density. about 20-30%.

What do you mean, "be done with it"... how is shaving my head, being "done with it"... it's trading one really f*****g shitty situation for another really f*****g shitty situation that's even f*****g shittier.

i mean instead of wasting time with more meds and concealers, just buzz your head on move on

were in the same boat. thinning nw7 with bad reaction to finasteride. but i cant bring myself to buzz it yet. i will wait for a few years to see what happens with these new treatments

but either way in a few years, i will want to be 'done with it'. either curing it with treatments/hair transplants or buzzing the f****r and moving on.

this sh*t has mentally exhausted me for f*****g years and years

i want peace.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean instead of wasting time with more meds and concealers, just buzz your head on move on

were in the same boat. thinning nw7 with bad reaction to finasteride. but i cant bring myself to buzz it yet. i will wait for a few years to see what happens with these new treatments

but either way in a few years, i will want to be 'done with it'. either curing it with treatments/hair transplants or buzzing the f****r and moving on.

this sh*t has mentally exhausted me for f*****g years and years

i want peace.

well, we are twins then. I too want peace with this f*****g bullshit.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
as for concealer i dont know man. i didnt like toppik. dermmatch is good whilst you have some hair left to blend in with. my hair now is getting too thin for even that sh*t to work

thats why i say would u just buzz it? i know you have the scar and bad plugs. but surely something can be done to fix them.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Post some photos with concealer. It might not look too bad.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you guys use dermmatch? I have to use it heavily in front center hairline and whenever I brush my hand through it I get brown dust all over my hands. I imagine girls are getting this sh*t in their hands too when playing with my hair?

Seeñor pelos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats up yall. Im new here but not new to hair loss. Ive been losing my hair for about 12 years with the last 5 years being the worst. I use toppik and i think it works good for me and when im low on cash i get the ion brand thinkening fibers which feels very similar to toppik. Im probably a nw5-6 but i still have thinkness and density for the fibers to grab hair. I would like to see everyones hair pics just to have an idea of your situation. I will post some as soon as i get the hang of this better.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why dont you try loniten? It may be just minoxidl but its cheaper than regular topical and apparently more effective, im over 2 weeks in and no sides at 5mg 2x a day.

Little_Tony

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using powder? With concealers the problem is if you apply too much you will run into all sorts of troubles especially in hot weather. I used to use fibres in powder but I always didn't feel comfortable sprinkling dust over my head. Give Volume Hair Plus a go, but use it in short bursts and less is better. In my view its better to use nothing than apply to much and look unnatural.

Tony