Collegechemistrystudent's Story - (26, virgin, hair transplant and a 6.4)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
You confused me more and more brotha.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hahaha i wouldnt let him in where i live. even if some reletives sent him.
and only me and my girl are alowed 2 tutch my hair.
How hard would it be to just blow him off, just ignore the angry cals from youre granny afterwords... she prob are not in shape 2 visit u anyway.
Grow some bals!!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
even before I had my hair loss, I hated ppl messing with my hair.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
same here, when u first got it fixed the way u want it wy the f*** do someone need to mess with youre hair arg! Enoying.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Jojje said:
RaginDemon said:
same here, when u first got it fixed the way u want it wy the f*** do someone need to mess with youre hair arg! Enoying.

yeah I smell a fight if its someone I am not close with.

CCS

Reaction score
Of the three people I asked, all three did not notice my thin crown and thin hair around ears. Just Gardener noticed the ears. But when I pointed it out, that is when they agreed. But they all said the crown is hard to notice unless they are right above me and the light is right. That is true. I can only see it in the mirror when I have the light hitting my head from the top. Good to catch it early though.

Foam is fantastic for the sides. But my crown is getting too long and dense to get the foam to the scalp well. I could just use more foam up there, or go back to liquid for the crown. But liquid messes it up bad. I love how the foam disappears fast, and smells good.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
dude get a hair to lick your hair, she might like the taste too.

CCS

Reaction score
hey guys, respond to IBM in his thread. This is my thread.

My crown hair is too thick to apply foam too. And as it grows out, I can barely see the thin spot anymore. So I will just let dutasteride take care of that. Now I am only putting foam on my sides, above the ears. Even that is getting hard as my hair grows out.

I can't wait to get my hair piece. I just wish my hair was 1/2 inch longer. That means another month before I can put the piece on. Until then, I'm hesitant to approach women. There are lots of hotties everywhere though. One of them wants to hang out with me soon. I guess if she loses interest when she sees my hair again, I'll just ask her to see it later when I have the piece.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think its cool that CCS and IBM now share this post. Its like the CCS and IBM story. hahahahahaha

RaginDemon

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
I think its cool that CCS and IBM now share this post. Its like the CCS and IBM story. hahahahahaha

awww thats so sweet!

CCS

Reaction score
I just gave myself a hair cut on the sides. The sides don't look too bad. I don't know if the foam is kicking in that fast. They still are thin though. Much easier to apply the foam now that the sides are shorter. I've given up on foaming the top. I just put old version AC spray up there since I have a dropper, and it dries fast.

CCS

Reaction score
Somewhere in my apartment is my swiss lace sample. I don't know where it is. I'd have to be looking right at and pausing on that location, with the right light, to see it. So I guess I'll just see what the piece looks and feels like when I get it. I am curious how they contour the lace.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
after all that hussle with hair transplant, treatment, you ended up with a hair piece. Do you regret getting your hair transplant done CCS?

CCS

Reaction score
yep. I've blown money on lots of stuff in my lifetime. Even if I don't waste money, I also waste time. And passed up many other opportunities too I'm sure.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am surprised you still have money because I was starting to believe most of it went to your sister and her boyfriend.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I am surprised you still have money because I was starting to believe most of it went to your sister and her boyfriend.

Maybe CCS's family is loaded.

CCS

Reaction score
knowing I have pieces as an option has relieved a lot of depression because it sets a limit on how bad things can get. I still wish I had more hair though. I've been working a lot of hours, saving up for laser hair removal and other stuff.

bubka

Reaction score
CCS, I would put some more time on working on your social skills that physical appearance, but you already know that, this is my last bit of advice for your latest return.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re:

CCS said:

After 900 grafts

After 1900 more grafts

Dude... That last pic your hair looks great. Never knew your story was up here. I didnt know they did hair transplants like that where they brought the temple points out. I thought they didnt transplant hairs in the side of the head like that as it was too tender an area. Hows your hair compared to that photo now?? How much was that to get your hairline lowered and temple points closer to your eyebrows?? I would consider that in the future if mine go bye byes.