Collegechemistrystudent's Story - (26, virgin, hair transplant and a 6.4)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: collegechemistrystudent's story

it really isnt that big a deal to them unless you are more than NW3.

CCS

Reaction score

I'm NW4, but I have thin grafts in front down to NW2 or 1.5. So I look kind of like a diffuse thinner, but with thicker, widely spaced hairs instead of several fine ones. You are right though that I don't lose big points, but I still do lose some.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

collegechemistrystudent said:
I'm NW4, but I have thin grafts in front down to NW2 or 1.5. So I look kind of like a diffuse thinner, but with thicker, widely spaced hairs instead of several fine ones. You are right though that I don't lose big points, but I still do lose some.

great personality and a good sense of humor will more than make up for it, dont you think so?

Women tend to be shallow but if you got something good to offer, they can overlook your hair loss problem.

CCS

Reaction score
I just noticed that a funny moderator updated my thread title.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

CCS, any luck with the ladies lately?

IBM

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:

Lots of you make fun and scorn from the fact that CCS is still virgin. I'm still virgin too and i'm same age as CCS.

I'm virgin not because i just want to be. Its was all the circustances that made me a virgin at 27. Circustances like i've to work hard to pay my family debts in order to maintain our patrimony and our family name in our community. And besides of all efforts we still have to hear mocks from others members of my family (specially my uncles and grandmother) which leaves me angry and depressive.

In the end of month i receive my salary which i should use to improve myself and have fun. But no... It have to to help in our debts and some stupid and expensive shampoos that doesnt not work...

But last is not least. I've to swallow the sh*t of being called PAKI in my backs and being treated as an inferior specially by women who adore to scorn. In one thing i've to agree with Taug (i missed that guy) that western women are great b****s...
I dont know why i'm a nice and helpful guy and care about others and everything.

I'm sorry writing this sh*t but today i'm totally pissed of. I've been pulling hair all weekend. I took 5 valiums to control my nerves.

And for those who dont believe what i'm been through and make fun of me here's what i got this weekend.

http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc393&image=32774_p1130001_122_393lo.jpg
Why do I care... i dont know

HAVE FUN WITH VIRGINS.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
RaginDemon said:

Lots of you make fun and scorn from the fact that CCS is still virgin. I'm still virgin too and i'm same age as CCS.

I'm virgin not because i just want to be. Its was all the circustances that made me a virgin at 27. Circustances like i've to work hard to pay my family debts in order to maintain our patrimony and our family name in our community. And besides of all efforts we still have to hear mocks from others members of my family (specially my uncles and grandmother) which leaves me angry and depressive.

In the end of month i receive my salary which i should use to improve myself and have fun. But no... It have to to help in our debts and some stupid and expensive shampoos that doesnt not work...

But last is not least. I've to swallow the $#iT of being called PAKI in my backs and being treated as an inferior specially by women who adore to scorn. In one thing i've to agree with Taug (i missed that guy) that western women are great b****s...
I dont know why i'm a nice and helpful guy and care about others and everything.

I'm sorry writing this $#iT but today i'm totally pissed of. I've been pulling hair all weekend. I took 5 valiums to control my nerves.

And for those who dont believe what i'm been through and make fun of me here's what i got this weekend.

http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc393&image=32774_p1130001_122_393lo.jpg
Why do I care... i dont know

HAVE FUN WITH VIRGINS.

No one's making fun of you because you're a virgin. I think many ppl are making fun of you 'cause you're clearly pretty crazy. No offense but that's how you come through at least to me.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
IBM,What is that picture you posted. I see its hair but what is the other stuff? And I miss Taug too.

IBM

Reaction score
ghg said:
No one's making fun of you because you're a virgin. I think many ppl are making fun of you 'cause you're clearly pretty crazy. No offense but that's how you come through at least to me.

ghg Wow.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
IBM, I do not think that is normal to have that. Are you using retin-a or some chemical peeling agent?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS, your a good guy and I know you will meet someone who understands you better than some of us. Whether you are a 6.4 or 8.7, you still has a right to save yourself for the right women. Take your time CCS, you do not want to regret making any mistakes you will regret. Trust me women can emotional be a lot of work and can turn on you at any moment like a mad dog. Except unlike a mad dog, you can't take drastic measures to put them out of their misery. Most of time misery likes company anyway.

IBM

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
IBM, I do not think that is normal to have that. Are you using retin-a or some chemical peeling agent?

That's severe seb. dermatitis.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
yes, that looks pretty serious. :( if you are using retin-a I would stop. You need a topical steroid and some moisturizing oils for you scalp now.

IBM

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
yes, that looks pretty serious. :( if you are using retin-a I would stop. You need a topical steroid and some moisturizing oils for you scalp now.

i was using a sulphur based cream for that and it worked well with the anti flaking skin shampoo. Unfortunately the validity has passed and they dont sell it anymore on pharmacies.
I hope the dermatolagist give me something similar.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am sure they have a good medication for that condition since is seems to be very common.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
IBM said:
DoctorHouse said:
What is that picture you posted. I see its hair but what is the other stuff.

Rot flaking skin from my scalp.

dude are you sure you have male pattern baldness?

It seems like you have some serious skin problem instead of male pattern baldness, have you consultanted with a derm yet?

If you have flaking skin like that, minoxidil and nizoral might even worsen the problem.

IBM

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
IBM said:
DoctorHouse said:
What is that picture you posted. I see its hair but what is the other stuff.

Rot flaking skin from my scalp.

dude are you sure you have male pattern baldness?

It seems like you have some serious skin problem instead of male pattern baldness, have you consultanted with a derm yet?

If you have flaking skin like that, minoxidil and nizoral might even worsen the problem.

Yes i have male pattern baldness. I've dont have hair in my temples and my density is about 30% of what i used to have. What i lost on flaking skin i regained after some time. If i didnt regaine that i would be patch bald.

I hate my grandmother... i hate the day that f*****g priest-witch entered in my house... i just hate her...

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Relax brother relax!

IBM

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
Relax brother relax!

It may sound nuts but my scalp condition started when this witch-man came to my house (sent by my grandmother) to get rid of spirits. His treatments were so stupid which included rubbing my head with alcholl and other substance, eating incense ashes, etc... and so other things. It was so stupid...
Not counting the fact that he took loads of money from us.

The scalp condition started after 1 month and half after the so called God's treatments which was nothing more then intoxicate us.

But the person that sent that man was my grandmother. And she knew he was a thief and poisoner. Her actions were always to prejudice us.