Chubby Chasing And Being Bald (and Fit)??

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
curves my ***

f*** the stupid feminist media. for me its either shes skinny or nothing. would not date a chubby c***. never

blackg

Reaction score
curves my ***

f*** the stupid feminist media. for me its either shes skinny or nothing. would not date a chubby c***. never
There is nothing more real and sexy then a curvy princess .

Don't be mad just because these voluptuous women overlook you sometimes.

Embrace them or embrace the mace. It's your future .

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try dating as a NW6.

Photos with NW6 outline visible: 1 match per 3 weeks
Photos taken in dark lighting so that it looks like there's a NW2 hairline (but the same haircut and beard): 3 or 4 matches per week

People will come out on dates when you use the latter setup. They'll have a good time, get along fine with you but you'll never see them again. Being a NW6 is as bad as you'd expect. With the former setup you could schedule 1 date every 2 weeks if you're using multiple apps. But there's a 50/50 risk of cancellation there. With the latter setup, however, you'll never get a same day cancellation unless there's a real emergency.
I'm norwood 7 myself.

Whilst bald is a turn off, not in all cases though.

Bald + really good muscles/toned body + a tan wouldn't be so bad.

But me: bald, very hairy all over if not trimmed,pale as f***,skinny fat build,no muscle. Then I got dark circles/eye lines.
No job,no fame.
I'm basically undatable

Lucky I'm bisexual,but still had no luck dating since I went bald.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm norwood 7 myself.

Whilst bald is a turn off, not in all cases though.

Bald + really good muscles/toned body + a tan wouldn't be so bad.

But me: bald, very hairy all over if not trimmed,pale as f***,skinny fat build,no muscle. Then I got dark circles/eye lines.
No job,no fame.
I'm basically undatable

Lucky I'm bisexual,but still had no luck dating since I went bald.

Bald is a turn off in all cases. A bald man can not and will not do well in dating. You can do all you want when it comes to muscles, dress sense etc. Women want a man with hair. You can't just offer something else and expect that to slide. I've never seen an example of a bald man under 30 doing well in dating.

I'm all for positivity but let's be realistic here.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald is a turn off in all cases. A bald man can not and will not do well in dating. You can do all you want when it comes to muscles, dress sense etc. Women want a man with hair. You can't just offer something else and expect that to slide. I've never seen an example of a bald man under 30 doing well in dating.

I'm all for positivity but let's be realistic here.

Except then think of bald celebs such as Jason Stratham.

I'm sure they do just fine in dating.
But then they got fame,talent,money,muscles,etc to compensate for hairloss.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly after 30 dating becomes much easier. I am bald and have no trouble dating women 30 plus. Women are less concerned with looks at that point

Yeah and people under their late twenties are much more shallow/picky I find in general from my experience of multiple rejections.