Chubby Chasing And Being Bald (and Fit)??

g.i joey

Reaction score
Can we please set the standard on where we draw the line between thicc and a fatty. For me, I loveeeee thicker woman, always have, but for some reason I always date skinny girls.... anyways, if there’s no cellulite I can pretty much enjoy all woman’s thiccness, once the cellulite hits, it’s gonna be a no from me dawg

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish you could find a girl with a fault that would even out your own fault (baldness). But, it's just not the case, in this day and age with social media, feminism, and dating apps, all women get slayed by Chad, even the fatties. Consistently seeing the women on social media spewing about muh curves, body postivity, and fat shaming, while dating a guy with a six pack. Guess which of these two this "curvy model" is married to.

"ALL BODIES ARE GREAT!!!!! BODY POSITIVITY GIRLS!!! My husband having a six pack is just by chance!!"
View attachment 83068
View attachment 83069

No matter what flaw a woman has whether it be fat, bald, acne, short, tall, she is being told by society that she's perfect just the way she is. No matter what flaw a woman has she is being dicked down by Chad on Tinder. No matter what flaw a woman has she receives endless validation on social media. And you think a woman would go out with a baldtie just because she's fat!
View attachment 83071

Ashley Graham is to overweight women what the Rock is to bald men: an exception to the rule

She has a very attractive face and a lot of her extra weight falls at least somewhat proportionally in the right feminine areas. Your typical Obese woman thinking she gives off Ashley Graham vibes = cope

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would gladly marry a chubby girl.

Indeed, i may just do that as i have the opportunity at the moment

blackg

Reaction score
This is the most disgusting sh*t I have seen in a while. This Chads are the reasion why the average men does very bad on Dating Apps. A normal 5-6 cant get a 5-6 women. Maybe a 3-4. Those landwhales that do absolutly nothing to improve (character and body) and still can get fucked by a 9 or 10 man. Men have 0...absolutly 0 standards. If you are attracted to those landwhales I have 0 respect for you. I like to f*** women with a flat belly like God wanted me to do.
These "landwhales" are some of the best catches on tinder and other dating apps.
They appreciate every minute you spend showering their beautiful bodies with love.

They never act the prima donna and always leave me satisfied in the bedroom.
They also known how to please a man with their mouths.

Please consider this option, you won't regret it.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These "landwhales" are some of the best catches on tinder and other dating apps.
They appreciate every minute you spend showering their beautiful bodies with love.

What do you think of their smell? Whales seem to consistently smell bad, and it’s not even a regular sweat smell that healthy people produce when they work out. It’s like some super BO as if their body is trying to flush out the trash that they eat.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Love your trolling style, mate.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, you need a bigger dick to f*** a fat chick.

Their fat actually pushes you away from them physically by an inch or so.

If you were unlucky enough to only pack 5 inches you wouldn't satisfy them.

blackg

Reaction score
What do you think of their smell? Whales seem to consistently smell bad, and it’s not even a regular sweat smell that healthy people produce when they work out. It’s like some super BO as if their body is trying to flush out the trash that they eat.
I just hand them my deodorant.

Statto

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never understood the obsession with a woman's weight. Unless she's ginormous beyond the nth degree, a bit of extra fat doesn't really alter the fact that she's pretty or not.

The media should stop their obsession with women's weight and instead focus on ridiculing balding/bald men. Make baldness a total taboo — that's what I say.

blackg

Reaction score
I've never understood the obsession with a woman's weight. Unless she's ginormous beyond the nth degree, a bit of extra fat doesn't really alter the fact that she's pretty or not.

The media should stop their obsession with women's weight and instead focus on ridiculing balding/bald men. Make baldness a total taboo — that's what I say.
That's right. A bit of healthy fat on a woman will increase her sex appeal.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true. On a cold day, there's nothing better than f*****g a warm pussy.

You have no idea how right that is. In my early twenties, picked up this quite average or less, rather skinny girl and had her in my nice warm bed. In it goes and damn! Her vagina was literally below body temperature to the point of feeling cold. Couldn't get off fast enough to just get out of that refrigerator. Weirdest thing I'd ever seen. Got me wondering if she was a witch or something.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have no idea how right that is. In my early twenties, picked up this quite average or less, rather skinny girl and had her in my nice warm bed. In it goes and damn! Her vagina was literally below body temperature to the point of feeling cold. Couldn't get off fast enough to just get out of that refrigerator. Weirdest thing I'd ever seen. Got me wondering if she was a witch or something.

are you sure she wasnt dead?