CG 210 Hair Lotion Hair Growth Stimulant

Jacob

Reaction score
the lighting and angle are different. you have to use the same lighting and angle to be credible. use flash and take photos from further back to show your entire head in bright light. we don't care if the regrowth is a lot or a little, but nobody's going to believe you if you switch the lighting and keep zooming in.

jacob: my point is that photo 6 shows more hair than photo 1 if we assume photo 1 is the exact same spot as photo 6. that's just what my eye tells me, without taking angle and lighting into account. also, can this guy profit off of misinformation? who's selling this stuff?

Yes..6 shows "more hair" than 1. That's because the hair is longer. And as in your first paragraph there..as I've pointed out and asked for to clear things up as well- w/out a "further back" picture to show the entire head(and more than one btw...some from diff angles) it just looks like longer hair coming from the frontal area.

Now if you're going to say pics 4-6 show new growth- where the heck is it in 1 and especially 2-3? Notice the 4-6 pics are closer up etc.

How can this guy profit off of misinformation????????????????? Have you ever heard of Dr. Proctor? Leon Maliniak? On and on.
From what I've read in the err..non-English forums..he supposedly is a "trialist" for the company or some blame thing. So you know there's that connection(if the translations are right). But it's a bit odd for such a person to have his posts edited and deleted in various forums...to have others too point out the crap he's doing with the pictures...for him to constantly post the same pictures over and over just to bump up threads- even in threads that have nothing to do with the product..etc..and not think that he's just a shill for the company.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, I think there is regrowth. And it is obvious from pictures 3-6. But his results appear to be a rare case, given my experience and that of posters who submitted pictures to their site.

Jacob

Reaction score
TN..it's not obvious. Reread what I said above. Just the fact that 4(not 3)-6 are different pics compared to 1-3 ..good grief. Then also take a look at his previous pictures- they're all over the map. Constantly posting pictures but not the ones asked of him(and I'll now never believe any that he does end up showing) Then the other nonsense he does.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually..I'm not seeing any difference in the 1-3 pics. They seem to have been taken at the same time, maybe even the same picture just zoomed in/out a bit. Notice the loopy hair(s) on the right..etc. Even that hair laying towards what's circled.

- - - Updated - - -

Saved the pics. Blew them up. They(1-3) are the same pic or taken at the same time.
The others-a bit different angle etc..and, well the same reason we asked for further-out shots previously.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob, there is regrowth between 4-6, clearly.

Pictures 1-3 could have been during the initial months...and when I saw them for the first time, honestly thought that he had just intentionally shaved his head, and allowed his hair to grow back. Frankly, I don't know, and don't care enough to try this product again.

Jacob

Reaction score
Jacob, there is regrowth between 4-6, clearly.

Pictures 1-3 could have been during the initial months...and when I saw them for the first time, honestly thought that he had just intentionally shaved his head, and allowed his hair to grow back. Frankly, I don't know, and don't care enough to try this product again.

No there isn't *new* regrowth between 4-6, clearly. They're not the same lighting..angle..etc, and the 3 "befores" do not allow to judge whether there is any actual regrowth or not. Just the fact that he has to be a slimeball about it should tell you something. He keeps posting the same pictures- just cropping them etc, and there's no clear before/after that can show you anything. Even the overhead "full head"(it really isn't) that he provided is the same set he posted earlier- see what I said about those in a previous post.

Didn't you see what I said about 1-3? It is IMPOSSIBLE for there to be even any initial DAYS between them. It's the same pic in all 3 or 3 pics taken on the same day.

Jacob

Reaction score
I disagree.

LOL! But you can't refute what I'm pointing out! Are you saying you disagree that those 1-3 pictures are taken on the same day or are just the same pics as well?

- - - Updated - - -

I started using this lotion day March 5, 2013. Full four months this week.

There's another one for you TN(and the others). Has your hair ever grown that long in 4 short months??

And he STILL cannot provide those whole-head overhead shots we requested.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's what I'm referring to on the 1-3 pics: 3ofthesame.jpg

The same hairs..laying in the same direction/place..in each one. Those are just the most obvious ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Well the pics aren't very big, at least on my end. But use the originals to compare and see what I'm referring to if needed.

- - - Updated - - -

guy,

Let the blasbesmar. What is important are my results. I do not even lose time with this character.

Soon put photos of the latest developments BEFORE compared with treatment with CG 210.

thank you

Let me get this straight. You're now going to post more BEFORE pictures? You're just magically going to have them NOW? Correction: SOON? I'm sure those overhead shots we requested will someday magically appear and show us exactly what we need to see as well. Impressive!

Conpecia

Reaction score
Jacob what do you think about PGD2 blockers (indo/chromo, CET, ramatroban, etc.)? And what's your current regimen?

Jacob

Reaction score
Jacob what do you think about PGD2 blockers (indo/chromo, CET, ramatroban, etc.)? And what's your current regimen?

The PGD2 blocking issue is confusing- there's both pro and con out there on it. I guess I'm most interested in CET, since most seem to be saying positive things about it. Maybe it works in some other way or some other way as well.

My current regimen is those 2 latest topicals by Elsom that Israelite/Mark has posted about, another with PQQ etc in it....Capillogain..and even a bit of Andalou's topical here and there. Nanofibrin is another product I use..and then various shampoos(Elsom..The Skin Revolution..etc)..and various supplements, including a hair one by Terry Naturally/Europharma. I like to stick with things a good length of time yet I rotate rotate rotate. Always trying new things. Neogenic may be next.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
How have these products been working for you Jacob? Any regrowth/ maintenance?

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
I see regrowth, and offer congratulations to him for achieving it. You should do the same, Jacob. Stop being a party pooper.

How long were you on this product, TN?

I was on this product for 2 1/2 months or so. Have no intention on purchasing it again, for reasons previously stated here and in my regimen thread.

Conpecia

Reaction score
yeah that's regrowth no doubt. but The Natural seems to suggest it didn't work for him. i wonder why you are responding so well?

Jacob

Reaction score
How have these products been working for you Jacob? Any regrowth/ maintenance?

I've been maintaining quite well with pretty much everything I've used over the years. Again..always more than one thing at a time. A bit of regrowth at times as well, such as now.

- - - Updated - - -

I see regrowth, and offer congratulations to him for achieving it. You should do the same, Jacob. Stop being a party pooper.

I was on this product for 2 1/2 months or so. Have no intention on purchasing it again, for reasons previously stated here and in my regimen thread.

I see you still cannot just answer or respond to what I'm pointing out. As with tons of scammers out there- there is "regrowth". Because of slimeball tactics..inconsistent photo's..etc. He still cannot provide pictures we requested- does that not bother you either? He keeps posting "more"..yet not those? Then he actually is stupid enough to say he's going to "Soon put photos of the latest developments BEFORE compared with treatment with CG 210." I thought the gullible guys were all over at IH's site 8O

- - - Updated - - -

yeah that's regrowth no doubt. but The Natural seems to suggest it didn't work for him. i wonder why you are responding so well?

Is there a *seriously?!* smiley??

See post #88 again...and the responses to it. Then find me pictures he's posted that are anywhere in-between those 2. His other pictures, even the "afters", are no where near the results of the second/after he just posted again here.

Conpecia...do you see what I'm referring to on the 1-3 pictures above? On this last set he again posted- do you really believe all that long hair is just 4 months worth of regrowth? Do you not find it suspicious that he now is going to come up with more "befores" that will make us even more impressed? And that he cannot provide "afters" that you also have requested? Had to ask...since TN won't touch 'em :cool:

Edit: I just looked again at post #88- compared those to his latest pictures. The afters in those don't even look to be of the same head of hair. Go ahead- say it's the lighting or whatever. But then go back and look at other "afters" that even you seem to be thinking may possibly be a comb-over type thing going on(Just look at the last one in the 6 he posted recently- that crown doesn't seem too full there, does it. Compare it to the "after" he just posted) Again..he can provide this pic..but not the ones we requested.

And it should also be mentioned again his posting these stupid pictures in threads that have nothing to do with the product- such as in a Neogenic thread. And his posts are being moderated/deleted in other forums because of the nonsense he's pulling.

Conpecia

Reaction score
Jacob you're right they're all over the place. And he's the only one around getting success, that's actually more important to me than any of this picture chaos, real or fake.

I'm currently on indo/chromo + minoxidil but just started. hopefully the ic combo will stop my loss. tried capillogain but it ****ing kept me awake and gave me a terrible headache, so i'm on rogaine foam to hopefully promote regrowth along with stopping the further loss. i'm starting to buy this pgd2 theory though, lots of guys on CET have stopped their hair loss and now we have many more on this indo/chromo stopping their loss as well from a completely separate product, the only connection being pgd2 inhibition. and unlike this cg 210 **** nobody can really profit off of lying about CET.. stuff's dirt cheap.

what we need is a solid regrowth agent that works harmoniously with these pgd2 blockers. doubt minoxidil will be enough.

Jacob

Reaction score
I was just going to add- look at post #56. He claims just 3 months there- look at the length of hair and how it's covering everything up. If that particular head/person actually has anything to cover up.

Notice he never responds to anything..just keeps posting pictures and calling ppl unbelievers etc.

That's strange about Cap btw..but then again I've read ppl experiencing various sides on just "natural" topicals. I even used some supposedly natural peptide topical probably 10 years ago and it produced all kinds painful bumps on my scalp.

Jacob

Reaction score

:doh: ...that's all I'm going to say after everything that's been pointed out....

Well I will add- on the shill's pictures there- notice once again the afters are diff from many he's posted here. The 3 month or 4 month ones(here)- take your pick. You can also see there is indeed a comb-over going on. Look at the befores- how they're either wetted down a bit and/or combed. You can see not all the hair in front has been combed back or the hair is clumped together. If you'd like comments on each of the other sets on that page..let me know :mrgreen:

doke

Reaction score
hi habemus people do ask for pics with different treatments but im sceptical although again at you tube there is a guy called kevin that was bald in his twenties and tried many of the common natural and drugs including a product that many say is a scam called scalpmed which he says he tried a few years ago.
But he decided to try a combo of scalpmed,propecia and natural biotin oral,silica, he was also using some aloe vera gel and he has total hair regrowth even on shiny areas.
I myself tried scalpmed about four years ago and it was greasy and i did not keep using it, but i have decided to try this combo myself im only into just over a week in and find it still a bit greasy and some scalp itch which i suppose is the minoxidil i added this to the cg210 because i did buy four bottles which i still have and am wondering whether to reuse and to say pictures habemus are yours on the cg210 site did you get any free products or monies from this company for them to post your pictures.
If you added propecia with the cg210 you may get even better results?