CG 210 Hair Lotion Hair Growth Stimulant

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
Julio, lá não vai dar para questionar o Ângelo . Porque não o chama para este forum? Aqui o Peruzo não manda !!....rsrsr

Convidamos mais uns amigos de lá, os que querem testar e neste espaço saberemos o que nos responde o Dr Cucé.

Quem sabe !!...

rsrs

Hi, it's nice that you found a fellow portuguese speaker on the forums but please let's keep this discussion in English, it's sort of rude for the rest of us who don't speak portuguese.

JulioGP

Reaction score
Hello friend rudimentar. We're trying to make those responsible for the company that makes the CG210 has participation in our forum in Brazil and thus can be directly questioned by members. What do you think of the idea?

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
I think its a great idea. Please ask them for more details on the clinical trials, safety and also proper before and after photos.

JulioGP

Reaction score
Hello everybody. Here some more stuff about the CG210 I received from company representative. http://www.scribd.com/Doctor/126556369/ACEBA-3-English ; http://www.scribd.com/Doctor/126556372/CG210

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
I doubt this product works at all.

I. The studies they performed were on subjects already on Propecia. and

II. Why would you then risk using this dubious, new product with 0% clinically proven ingredients instead of Minoxidil, which is proven to regrow hair, and is FDA approved?

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
I doubt this product works at all.

I. The studies they performed were on subjects already on Propecia. and

II. Why would you then risk using this dubious, new product with 0% clinically proven ingredients instead of Minoxidil, which is proven to regrow hair, and is FDA approved?

I. "Participants had to meet the following inclusion criteria:men, aged 20–40 years, Fitzpatrick skin phototypes II and III,presenting with Androgenetic Alopecia, classified as type I–VII according to themodified Norwood–Hamilton scale, absence of treatment with minoxidil or finasteride for at least 5 months prior to recruit-ment, and absence of modifications in habits and hair stylingduring the study period. The exclusion criteria were: women,treatment with minoxidil or finasteride in the 5-month periodpreceding recruitment, iatrogenic or traumatic alopecia, con-comitant use of other scalp treatments, seborrheic dermatitis,psoriasis, or any scalp dermatitis."

II. Minoxidil is a high blood pressure medicine that happens to regrow in some individuals. This drug is not without the possibility of side effects which include but are not limited to itchiness, bloated face, and increased heart beat.

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
I. "Participants had to meet the following inclusion criteria:men, aged 20–40 years, Fitzpatrick skin phototypes II and III,presenting with Androgenetic Alopecia, classified as type I–VII according to themodified Norwood–Hamilton scale, absence of treatment with minoxidil or finasteride for at least 5 months prior to recruit-ment, and absence of modifications in habits and hair stylingduring the study period. The exclusion criteria were: women,treatment with minoxidil or finasteride in the 5-month periodpreceding recruitment, iatrogenic or traumatic alopecia, con-comitant use of other scalp treatments, seborrheic dermatitis,psoriasis, or any scalp dermatitis."

II. Minoxidil is a high blood pressure medicine that happens to regrow in some individuals. This drug is not without the possibility of side effects which include but are not limited to itchiness, bloated face, and increased heart beat.

Hi Natural.

I. The study I am quoting is the one that is on their website, at http://www.cg210men.com/mgusers.php

"In addition to their regular intake of finasteride 1mg, a group of male was given CG 210™ and another group was given a topical placebo, in a double-blind, randomized setting (2)"

I was not aware of the study you are quoting. Will give it a read.

II. I understand your statement about Minoxidil, but there is, unarguably more proof, and enormous experience about Minoxidil, than there is about this product. Minoxidil is a drug that's been used topically by hundreds of thousands of people who have seen it work. True, it may not work for some people, but that's with everything.

III. I am not commenting, nor arguing about side effects, that is besides the point here. I am simply stating my point, which is, I, personally don't think this product has much merit at all. If you want to go ahead, try it, but I do stand by my opinion, and don't want to make this a back and forth.

Thanks.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Natural.

I. The study I am quoting is the one that is on their website, at http://www.cg210men.com/mgusers.php

"In addition to their regular intake of finasteride 1mg, a group of male was given CG 210™ and another group was given a topical placebo, in a double-blind, randomized setting (2)"

I was not aware of the study you are quoting. Will give it a read.

II. I understand your statement about Minoxidil, but there is, unarguably more proof, and enormous experience about Minoxidil, than there is about this product. Minoxidil is a drug that's been used topically by hundreds of thousands of people who have seen it work. True, it may not work for some people, but that's with everything.

III. I am not commenting, nor arguing about side effects, that is besides the point here. I am simply stating my point, which is, I, personally don't think this product has much merit at all. If you want to go ahead, try it, but I do stand by my opinion, and don't want to make this a back and forth.

Thanks.

Relax. The information was given that we all may make an informed decision. Do as you please, by all means.

sizzlinghairs

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

So I see your pictures, and there appears to be something positive happening, but do *you* notice new hairgrowth and thickening? Could you explain your results and when you started to notice them?

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Official link:
CG210 Anti-hair loss lotion - Complete scientific explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIiKobGJ24w

The ingredient list contains two ingredients pretty high up that people have experimented with in the past onion / lemon. It's interesting that they had studies done which showed increased scalp collagen and hair. It seems the sulfur compounds in onions support collagen production.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Alcohol, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Betaine, Glycerin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Paullinia Cupana Extract, Maltodextrin, Silica

Would like to see more people review this. If anyone tries the DIY route there's no guarantee it will work the same and it will probably have a pretty strong smell which is why people usually bail out when it involves onions and other strong scents.

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone tries the DIY route there's no guarantee it will work the same and it will probably have a pretty strong smell which is why people usually bail out when it involves onions and other strong scents
The active ingredient here is probably Quercetin. Thus instead of smearing onion juices one could use quercetin, or other extracts that contain quercetin and do not smell offensive (i.e. eucalyptus extract).

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
The active ingredient here is probably Quercetin. Thus instead of smearing onion juices one could use quercetin, or other extracts that contain quercetin and do not smell offensive (i.e. eucalyptus extract).

I can't recall people that experimented with quercetin posting any benefits, one guy used it for a few months. So not really sure if it's that or if it's the sulfur compounds which at least do contribute towards collagen, in any case, I'm not confident if this product works it would be so easy to replicate.

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
I just ordered two months supply of this. It came to like 108.00 with shipping. I hope it works website looks legit. It is featured in Japan magazine as #1 hair loss remedy. Im gonna give it a shot. What I got to lose. I aint worried about the money. I took my before pictures. I contacted the company they were very helpful. They even have a before and after program for pictures. I will let everyone know how this works out.