CG 210 Hair Lotion Hair Growth Stimulant

sizzlinghairs

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob, why the head smack. Because of the simplicity of ingredients? And that they have been tried before? I dunno, maybe its the combo or the percentages that they got right. Im looking to try this as well. Only thing really holding me back is the onion smell.

Habemus: Thank you for the update. Do you notice an onion smell long after applying cg210? Does it bother you or have other people noticed? Also, do you leave it in all day or wash out after 30 minutes? Thanks!

Donc83: Please keep us updated and let us know if the onion smell is to strong. Thanks! (I will prolly be ordering soon as well)

Jacob

Reaction score
Jacob, why the head smack. Because of the simplicity of ingredients? And that they have been tried before? I dunno, maybe its the combo or the percentages that they got right. Im looking to try this as well. Only thing really holding me back is the onion smell.

While all of the above is true...it's the person magically showing up here posting pictures. Do I need to get into the pictures? :freak:

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, I just got a response from the company. It's the same product, it was not fake. "Dear Julio,

No worries, there is no problem !!

CG 210 is the new name of “amanaâ€￾, we had to change the name for trademark reasons.
It’s written on our corporate website www.legacyhealthcare.ch, on the home page, that in some countries the product is marketed under the name amama. We have nothing to hide !

"

So how long was it out as "Amana"..and why are they calling the CG 210 "new"?

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Just started yesterday. SMell is not bad. The stuff is not too greasy. I was able to wake up, Spray it, massage in scalp, then comb my hair like I usually do. I took before pictures and I will post in 3 months with any results.

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Great. Thanks for letting us know, and please keep us up to date on your progress. Prefer this kind of post to a lot of the childish BS that goes on between people at times on these forums.

Jacob

Reaction score
Great. Thanks for letting us know, and please keep us up to date on your progress. Prefer this kind of post to a lot of the childish BS that goes on between people at times on these forums.

Are you referring to those who quite recently register and/or magically appear with "before/after pictures" or those that point it out...or ??

Conpecia

Reaction score
seems like some regrowth in the crown... need photos from the same angle and same lighting to be sure. keep us posted habemus, maybe all of that will thicken up and it will be more obvious to us that you're getting regrowth.

Jacob

Reaction score
Seems like nothing. None of the shots are consistent- to show any "after" has any actual new regrowth compared to the "before". Some of the earlier pics- you can see it's a comb-over- there's no way hair grows that long in 2.5 months. A full shot of the top of the head would most likely show that.

And again..notice when he signed up and his posts list.

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok the smell is kind of bad after a few minutes. I guess its the onions. And yes Habemus you are playing right into Jacob's hands. You are not proving him wrong or anything. Makes me wonder. Anyway I will keep yall updated. I shaved my head yesterday down to about a three. You can really see my thinning good. Hopefully by the time it grows back I will able to report to yall some regrowth. Take care everyone.

sizzlinghairs

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok the smell is kind of bad after a few minutes. I guess its the onions. And yes Habemus you are playing right into Jacob's hands. You are not proving him wrong or anything. Makes me wonder. Anyway I will keep yall updated. I shaved my head yesterday down to about a three. You can really see my thinning good. Hopefully by the time it grows back I will able to report to yall some regrowth. Take care everyone.

Does the smell go away after some time though? How long would you say it lingers?

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Its not too bad. You mostly only smell it on your hands after massaging it in. But say you are laying down with a woman it is kind of awkward when she smells onions. Im going to give it at least 4 months though.

sizzlinghairs

Established Member
Reaction score
Its not too bad. You mostly only smell it on your hands after massaging it in. But say you are laying down with a woman it is kind of awkward when she smells onions. Im going to give it at least 4 months though.

But how long would you say it lasts after applying in morning? Hours or 15-30 min?

Jacob

Reaction score
:spam:

Anyone buying this crap is an idiot. With all due respect to those who already fell for it....

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
img20121208132720 (1).jpg

No offence but when it look at those dots its seems like you had a hair transplant, the area looks yellowish. And where did this product got showed at the hair loss research 2013? i cant find it anywhere, how long have you used this product? please dont misunderstand im not saying your lying but when you just give pictures and hardly talk... its kinda mysterious.

Abrigado for the pictures anyway :)

cloud952

Reaction score
I can see a lot of fine white hairs around his hairline and top of his crown . You cant get that from transplants and he looks like an older man . It sure looks real to me .

Jacob

Reaction score
Real hair? The problem is it's not real regrowth- nothing the clown is showing us is proving anything. He decides to post new pictures..which aren't really new at all. This after I pointed out: None of the shots are consistent- to show any "after" has any actual new regrowth compared to the "before". Some of the earlier pics- you can see it's a comb-over- there's no way hair grows that long in 2.5 months. A full shot of the top of the head would most likely show that.
And again..notice his post history.

There are other onion topicals out there. This one is even liposomal: http://www.arboretum-skincare.com/hair_treatment.htm

Ingredients: Extracts of Nettle, Burdock root, White Onion, Birch bark, Oak bark, St. JohnВ’s Wort, Red Pepper, Sea Kelp, Chamomile, Lemon, Castor oil, Lecithin liposomes, Xanthan Gum, Vitamins A, E, Essential oils of sage, ylang-ylang, chamomile, lavender and palmarosa.