CG 210 Hair Lotion Hair Growth Stimulant

JulioGP

Reaction score
Hello everybody. Has anyone heard of this product? If it really delivers what it promises, it could be revolutionary. Clinical Trials
Once the causes of hair loss appear (androgenetic alopecia, stress etc.) , excessive apoptosis provokes more hair to enter prematurely into the catagen phase (transition phase) and fall. As a consequence the anagen phase of hair (growing phase) becomes shorter.
The successive repetition of the premature onset of the catagen phase, caused by massive apoptosis, followed by shorter and shorter anagen phase leads to hair miniaturization (white, invisible, thin hair), called also male pattern baldness
In addition to a massive apoptosis phenomenon, excessive hair loss is also associated with scalp micro-inflammation.
Clinical trials in androgenetic alopecia subjects using CG 210â„¢ have demonstrated the following benefits. In a published scalp biopsy trial performed on subjects with androgenetic alopecia (2), daily application of CG 210â„¢ has enabled restoring back, in 3 months, an anti-apoptotic protein towards the level found in non alopetic subjects,
Restoring the level of such anti-apoptotic protein should maintain more hair into the growing phase (anagen) and delay the premature transition of hair into the falling phase (catagen).
Hair loss level may therefore not be excessive anymore, as long as the product is applied.
CG 210â„¢ has also enabled restoring back the level anti-inflammatory markers to a level considered normal. Restoring the level of such markers should enable control the micro-inflammation status associated with excessive hair loss.
In a trial performed with the phototrycogram method on subjects with androgenetic alopecia, we have observed that the proportion of hair in the falling phase (telogen and catagen phases) started decreasing as early as 44 days after the start of CG 210â„¢ application (3). After 3 months, the average number of new growing hair (hair in anagen
phase) was above 8 200.

Not only CG 210â„¢ is efficient, but thanks to its botanical ingredients, it is safe and has no known side-effects.
If you have androgenetic alopecia, male pattern baldness, excessive hair loss, occasional hair shedding, reduced hair regrowth, slow hair growth, we hope you have benefitted from this Reading. http://www.cg210men.com/

Conpecia

Reaction score
I just read that in the trial the participants were already on 1mg of finasteride per day, and they counted new hairs on the entire scalp, not just those areas affected by male pattern baldness. So take these results with a grain of salt.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Coming out of nowhere with lots of new hairs in a very short timespan, with oly 30 min needed time before shower. And NO side effects whatsoever? Skeptical indeed....

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Onion, Bulb Extract, Betaine, Glycerin, Lemon, Fruit Extract, Perfume, Sodium Chloride, Cocoa Extract, Paullina Cupana Extact, Maltodextrin, Silica

- - - Updated - - -

Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Onion, Bulb Extract, Betaine, Glycerin, Lemon, Fruit Extract, Perfume, Sodium Chloride, Cocoa Extract, Paullina Cupana Extact, Maltodextrin, Silica

I don't see anything particularly groundbreaking in these ingredients, I don't know, might be me. You guys see anything here that could really help?

Im still skeptical.

JulioGP

Reaction score
I'm also finding it very good to be true. The problem is that I do not see ingredients as "magic" that could do it all.

- - - Updated - - -

Intersting informations: Legacy Healthcare announces breakthrough clinical results in hair re-growth - CG210™ improves hair thickness in patients using finasteride -
Lausanne, Switzerland, and Tokyo, Japan – October 22, 2012 - Legacy Healthcare, a company developing innovative products or hair and scalp disorders with a special focus on oncology supportive care, today announced clinical results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled, long-term trial of its innovative CG210™ topical treatment in patients suffering from hair loss. The primary endpoint of the 12-month clinical study in subjects already using finasteride 1mg as a treatment for hair loss was the increase of mean diameter of hair. Participants received topical CG210™ or topical placebo in addition to the oral finasteride 1mg they were already taking. Finasteride, a synthetic type-2 5α-reductase inhibitor, has been approved by the US FDA, among others, for the treatment of male pattern baldness (male pattern baldness). As of September 27, 2012, results from 16 volunteers, who completed a 12 month cycle, were analyzed. The mean diameter of hair of subjects receiving topical CG210 increased 36.9% more than the mean diameter of hair of subjects receiving topical placebo
(p<0,0001). The study was conducted in Japan. "For the study, we enrolled men who were already using finasteride for awhile and whose hair had
stopped improving,” said Dr. Akio Sato, Director of the Tokyo Memorial Clinic Hirayama, investigator of the study. “Despite the limited number of subjects, the group using topical CG210 as an add-on to finasteride showed a significant improvement in hair diameter compared to the group using topical
placebo as an add-on to finasteride. Improvement in hair diameter is evidence of better hair retention and a prolonged anagen phase. For individuals who see limited improvement with finasteride, CG210 may offer a novel and very satisfactory option. Another key point is that CG210 is a botanical-based
product and no adverse events have been reported in this study." “These are exciting times for Legacy Healthcare,” said Saad Harti, President of the company. “Worldwide, there are at least 800,000 users of finasteride 1mg who might benefit from potentially improved hair pattern results thanks to the combined use of CG210. The results of this study provide na additional confirmation of the already observed clinical efficacy of our product CG210, when applied alone.” ABOUT EXCESSIVE HAIR LOSS AND CG210™ Hair loss, e.g. induced by androgenetic alopecia, stress or chemotherapy, is characterized by excessive apoptosis which provokes more hair to enter prematurely into the catagen phase (transition phase) and fall. As a consequence, the anagen phase of hair (growing phase) becomes shorter.The successive repetition of the premature onset of the catagen phase, which is caused by massive apoptosis followed by shorter and shorter anagen phase, leads to hair miniaturization (white, invisible, thin hair), i.e. balding. In addition to a massive apoptosis phenomenon, excessive hair loss is also associated with scalp microinflammation. CG201™ has demonstrated anti hair-loss efficacy: the proportion of hair in the falling phase returned to a level considered as normal within 44 days of product application. Its hair re-growth property was
demonstrated by an average number of new hairs of over 8,200 after 3 months of product application. The above results were observed in a trial performed with the phototrichogram protocol on subjects with androgenetic alopecia using CG210 alone. In various clinical studies, CG210 has demonstrated efficacy, safety and absence of side-effects as well as a unique and novel mechanism of action.
ABOUT LEGACY HEALTHCARE Founded in 2005, Legacy Healthcare is an oncology supportive care and dermatology company. It develops and markets innovative products for hair & scalp disorders, with a special focus on supportive oncology treatments, in particular chemotherapy-induced alopecia. Legacy Healthcare aims to become the first company to market a topical product for the prevention and
recovery from chemotherapy-induced alopecia. In 2012, the company has finalized the development of CG210™, a patented product for male
androgenetic alopecia and female pattern hair loss. At present, the company is engaged in global partnering and out-licensing activities. I considered this important information to share here.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water, Alcohol, Allium
Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Betaine, Glycerin,
Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract,
Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Chloride,
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Paullinia
Cupana Extract, Maltodextrin, Silica
LOL

JulioGP

Reaction score
Guys, I just got a response from the company. It's the same product, it was not fake. "Dear Julio,

No worries, there is no problem !!

CG 210 is the new name of “amana”, we had to change the name for trademark reasons.
It’s written on our corporate website www.legacyhealthcare.ch, on the home page, that in some countries the product is marketed under the name amama. We have nothing to hide !

Alto Pharmaceutical is our official distributor in Canada and will soon launch the product under the new name.

And yes, some clinical trials have been conducted in Sao Paulo, the last one was few months ago, under the authority of Pr. Cucé.

As I feel you interested and curious about our product (are you a journalist ?), I am pleased to share with you the article recently published in one of the most important Health & Beauty magazine in Japan, in which CG 210 is designated as the best anti hair loss product.

I remain at your disposal for any complementary information you may need.

Best regards,"

abcdefg

Reaction score
Sounds like another snake oil to me. Wait for evidence it works dont be another sucker. Its on them to do the studies proving it in an established peer reviewed journal.

"t only CG 210â„¢ is efficient, but thanks to its botanical ingredients, it is safe and has no known side-effects.
If you have androgenetic alopecia, male pattern baldness, excessive hair loss, occasional hair shedding, reduced hair regrowth, slow hair growth, we hope you have benefitted from this Reading"