CCS's body recompositioning journal

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
well then my father is a lucky genetic freak or his diet is doing something. He eats about 1300 calories per day and still builds muscle. His diet is about 10% protein. Weird.

He is not happy with the rate at which he building muscle, though.

Now I'm beggining to see where you get it from.
Seriously, using steroids when you're goal is to build about 5-10lbs of muscle? :hairy:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
well then my father is a lucky genetic freak or his diet is doing something. He eats about 1300 calories per day and still builds muscle. His diet is about 10% protein. Weird.

Seriously, using steroids when you're goal is to build about 5-10lbs of muscle? :hairy:

I know, that could easily be done over the course of the summer with a little discipline.

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Well a big part of it is I just don't think Epistane is that unhealthy. I doubt it will hurt me at all. I think guys who spend 16 weeks on a cycle, and gain a lot of muscle, and get stretch marks, they're crazy. I do short cycles so I can stop every 5 pounds and give my skin time to catch up.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Well a big part of it is I just don't think Epistane is that unhealthy. I doubt it will hurt me at all. I think guys who spend 16 weeks on a cycle, and gain a lot of muscle, and get stretch marks, they're crazy. I do short cycles so I can stop every 5 pounds and give my skin time to catch up.

lol...i got stretch marks and i wasn't even taking protein shakes. I got them over the course of a few months after I started lifting seriously. From my upper pec all the way to my bicep....I kinda like them to be honest.

CCS

Reaction score
some people stretch easier than other. I think anyone who gains fast for 16 weeks straight has a bigger chance of getting them, though. I've seen a lot of average sized, cut guys get hot chicks. Bigger is not better, unless it is the right shape. Most big guys I see don't have good shape, and don't look good. That's why I do daily doses, and a 3 week cycle.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I've said it before, anyone reading your posts would think that you were training for the olympia. You put more effort into your planning and training regime than most pro's.

CCS

Reaction score
I have not been on epistane in at least 3 days now. I was up 40 hours not too long ago. Good thing that was not after a heavy workout. Right now I'm just recapping on how long it takes me to recover from various workouts. I'm planning to do things right here soon. I'm out of food again so I have to go to the store.

CCS

Reaction score
I've learned that if I tuck my elbows during bench press, 12 sets works my front shoulders too much. So I'm going to flair them a bit more, and have 3 sets where they are almost completely flared.

I've learned my other muscles easily recover from 12 sets of bench press in 2 days, but 32 sets requires 4-5 days to recover and does not feel good.

I also learned it is a pain in the butt to eat 4300 calories per day, every day.

I have not been on epistane in quite a while now, but may be ready to start again here soon.

Since I want to gain 4 pounds per month on my upper body, and 1 pound per month on my lower body, I want to use a Pulsed cycle. That means I take 20-30mg EOD instead of ED. I'll take it on my upper body days, and do a lighter workout for my lower body on the off days. Pulsing is supposed to have 60% the gains and 40% the side effects, and allow one to do a longer cycle.

I'll do 3-4 weeks on epistane, then 3 weeks on 6-oxo, then repeat. I'll do low intensity cardio in the morning, and do the same workout regimen I had planned most recently, though only 3 sets of squats to start out.

I can eat 4200 calories EOD, then 3500 calories on the in between days. That will be easier to maintain.

My goal in 12-14 weeks is to have 10 pounds more upper body muscle, 3 pounds more lower body muscle, and lose 5-10 pounds of fat.

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
After a while 4500 calories a day will be a breeze. Just find really calorically-dense foods like peanuts.

CCS

Reaction score
Those are high in fat. Good fat, though. Burning fat fresh out of the intestines is good. But fat goes into fat cells fast. Once there, cortisol is needed to remove it for fuel, and cortisol also breaks down muscles. I'd rather let my intestines carry carbs trapped in fiber, and fill my glycogen s stores up, so I can burn that without using any cortisol.

If I'm going to burn a lot of fat, I'd rather burn my belley fat.

CCS

Reaction score
Well, I might be dropping the Epistane soon. Just picked it up again yesterday, and had three successful workouts. But my girlfriend and I talked for a while yesterday, and got everything off our chests, and well, she is my girlfriend now and we are really looking forwards to her being back in town soon. So I'm not sure if I want to do the epistane now. Also eating all this protein is giving me gas.

powersam

Reaction score
if you do i fact have a girlfriend, do her solid from behind or from the side and rub her nub at the same time. do not mention anything else you may be thinking about.

CCS

Reaction score
powersam said:
if you do i fact have a girlfriend, do her solid from behind or from the side and rub her nub at the same time. do not mention anything else you may be thinking about.

I had not even thought of that. doing from behind means it is easier to use your hands down there.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
powersam said:

why so random?

CCS

Reaction score
I've been doing 2 hour fat burns to speed things up. I take 3g of HMB, 1g of glutamine, and 1g of branch chains, and 10g of epistane in the morning, with water, and then go to gym. I cycle for 1 hour at 130 BPM, then do incline tread mill at 130 BPM for an hour. And I get lots of reading done. I don't want to lose any muscle when doing my fat burn. I eat whey protein and then breakfast afterwards.

I also did 3 sets of 15 reps of squats, not trouble. I think 3-4 sets should be good. Just 5 was a bit too much last time. I love doing squats. I really feel my whole body put out, and get such a high afterwards, just from 3 sets.

CCS

Reaction score
My body is slowly improving. But that is probably because I'm missing a lot of days at the gym. At least it keeps improving. Mostly just my abs though.

CCS

Reaction score
this forum is dead as usual. Anyway, I took my epistane and was going to go to the gym to do a fat burn, but it does not open for another 20 minutes. I just put some Eucapil on my head though. that should take care of the extra andogenicity for 4 hours.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the effectiveness of epistane? I was reading that 3 days a week preworkout cycle would still be somewhat effective while really minimizing any sides. Have you been using HCG or clomid?

the Last Fight

Established Member
Reaction score
Ease up on the fat burners, they just mess with your metabolism, do it naturally, get protein with every meal, drink a good quality green tea, and plenty of water .. all these will help your meta' along with a proper diet ..

CCS

Reaction score
mulder said:
Any thoughts on the effectiveness of epistane? I was reading that 3 days a week preworkout cycle would still be somewhat effective while really minimizing any sides. Have you been using HCG or clomid?

I don't use Epistein unless I'm doing an upper body workout and doing 9 sets of each major compound muscle group. I take it after my workout, so my body has a chance to make its own testosterone. I make sure to workout in the morning so I have all day to eat and grow, and I take 2-3 pills that day, spread out.

Sometimes I'll do bicycling in the morning with Epistane if I plan to go for 2 hours, but I've done that only 3x total.

I have not used clomid or anything like that. Epistane inhibits extrogen long after the anabolic effects wear off. As for effectiveness, it just lets me do 18 sets total with the same recovery time as I could do 8 sets. That is all. I'm still the same old me, and not making much gains, probably because I don't eat or sleep enough. It's been a while since I took Epistane because I refuse to use it unless I know I'll get 8 hours of sleep that night.