CCS

s.a.f

Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
CCS is an elaborate, satirical (and very funny) joke at our expense. I am sure of this.As anyone who visits this site regularly knows, I could go on and on and on and on and on... you get the point.
I am utterly convinced that this is some elaborate joke, mostly likely put on by some up and coming comic working on his skills. I don't believe for a second that CCS, as he "exists" on these forums, is real. I suspect that he is also on other forums, under different names, doing the same thing.

He is real, he's just a more extreme or deluded version of some of the other guys on here. Think aboutTaugenichts ect he was a real guy aswell.
There are some crazy people out there... besides no one would keep up the act for 4+ yrs and make 1000's of posts. He's even posted pics of himself.

cuebald

Reaction score
CCS said:
i discovered the darkening part when I took a pic with my crappy web cam. The bad contrast made my eyebrows look darker. i looked so much better, and it only took a minute to figure out that the eyebrows was the difference. So I dyed them to make them look more like the picture. But I still need to thicken them a bit with minoxidil.

he f*****g MINOXES his EYEBROWS. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Petchsky

Reaction score
I spent the longest time thinking this guy can't be real, he's Tynan (old school poster) taking the piss, but it's too much effort for a practical joke, 7000 posts as a joke? I even thought for a while IBM can not be a real person and was the same guy as ccs, or prankster, but he's got thousands of posts as well.

Like SAF said, there are some weird people out there, and HairLossTalk.com attracts a lot of them!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think some of the posters on here including myself may have similar "quirks" like CCS but just not as extreme. He just likes writing about all his "hang ups" for the whole world to read. Most people like to keep that "stuff" swept away in the closet. Honestly, expressing his "dilemmas" online is just another mode of therapy to deal with his problems and he allows "us" to be his shrink for feedback.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its not that I don't think that people like him don't exist, clearly they do. The thing is, he takes it to such extremes that it can't be real.
Measuring your hairline by the 10th of a centimeter? Minoxing your eyebrows? Come on, that can't be for real.
Lots of posts does not necessarily = real poster. I still think its a joke.

cuebald

Reaction score
He must be autistic or has aspergers or something.
He seems almost artificial - he links up a series of random facts together and somehow gets a conclusion, as if everything has either a "true" or a "false" state.

if (arms <= 15 AND Norwood > 3) {
girlfriend_scale <= 4.6
}

perhaps he's a (very primitive) artificial intelligence? I reckon he's just a fruit.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
CCS is a gift...cherish him.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of his posts your like haha thats gold, some your like uhm wtf and some well you just have to doubt whether hes taking the piss or something coz its so bizare.
I think I read that he asks girls for sti tests before sleeping with them :shock:

CCS

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I think some of the posters on here including myself may have similar "quirks" like CCS but just not as extreme. He just likes writing about all his "hang ups" for the whole world to read. Most people like to keep that "stuff" swept away in the closet. Honestly, expressing his "dilemmas" online is just another mode of therapy to deal with his problems and he allows "us" to be his shrink for feedback.

pretty accurate, though oftem I'm trying to help other people too with some good advice.

The difference between me and other people is I'll say stuff that most people won't say and don't want to admit. Most people won't tell you that you have spinach between your teeth, even if you are about to go on stage, because they think it is rude to say anything bad about you that might hurt your feelings that second. I tell people everything, because even if it upsets them, they'll at least know what is up and not be sorry later.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Wow, I am flattered. I had CCS pegged right and he "called" me on it. CCS, I "tell it like it is". I don't "candy coat" anything I say alot. I am blunt about how I feel and I would be the one who would tell you have food on your chin or in between your teeth. When I deal with people, I lay all my cards on the table and I don't cheat. So I guess I have that in common with you. :whistle: However, sometime "too much information" could count against you but if you don't really care what people think then more power to you. Honestly, after reading alot of posts on here, I realize we all have a little "CCS" in all of us. Otherwise, we would care less if our hair was thinning or going bald. Basically CCS=BDD=OCD.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So this is for real??

"Can I buy night vision goggles? Not heat seaking ones either. But delta force, in color ones so that if I hear a sound I just put them on and to me it is like the lights are on? I wonder if crooks already have these. If they do, my pepper spray might not work on them.

Tazer for in the house, pepperspray in class. A hand gun locked up in the house, and locked up in the car. Voice recorder, digital cameral with recording, plastic bags for evidence, night vision goggles. Yep.

A gun is also good if you are out hiking and attacked by a mountain lion. A leather neck is good too."

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There's no way this is not a joke:
Anyone know where I can buy a small, cheap wheel chair?
I don't want a hospital sized one with handles behind it. Just a small portable one I can easily store or set aside when I get where I'm going, or put behind a friend's car seat instead of trying to fit it in the trunk.

My ankle has really been hurting lately, and I'd like to stay off it as much as possible for a week or so so it can heal.

I've looked around online, and most are $300 or more. I'd kind of like to get one under $99.

Thanks.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Awsome stuff. Larry David probably shadows CCS for material.

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, is your real-life persona similar to what you present on here? Or do you keep that stuff bottled up and just use this as an outlet? :dunno:

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GNUist (formerly FC) said:
CCS, is your real-life persona similar to what you present on here? Or do you keep that stuff bottled up and just use this as an outlet? :dunno:

If he does keep it bottled up, he's doing himself a disservice. He is hilarious, and if I had a friend who randomly talked about the things he did, I would want to hang out with him all the time.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
[quote="Freedom Coder":224eyyql][quote="s.a.f":224eyyql]

"Hi I'm CCS I noticed that you are about a 8.7 on the looks chart and since I've got 15" biceps I guess we're in the same league. I can tell you anything you need to know about the effects of DHT on hair follicles, I have 10% bodyfat, which I think you'll find is better than all the other guys here, and I have zero body hair.
You can buy me a drink if you want, but it better be an orange juice, alcohol ages your skin.
If you come back to my student digs we can have sex. As long as you dont touch my hair, but first I have to ask , do you have any STD's?"

What you don't get is that quote is awesome. The alternative is the same old crap a smoking hot chick probably hears 20 times a day. He needs to mix it up, go against conventional wisdom, as he has unconventional goals.[/quote:224eyyql]

Because explaining how a compiler works to a girl, particularly a very hot one is may be a bimbo, is very hard. The beauty of CCS's theories are that, while they're very indepth, they are also explainable to lay people in terms they can understand. To explain gcc i'd have to talk about linkers, object code, assembler, machine code, etc., and quickly get a blank look.

But if you have any suggestions on a brief pickup line (such as the ones suggested here for CCS based on his philsophies) involving gcc or other things like that, then please share them. I'd love to have that in my arsenal.[/quote:224eyyql]

loool.

I have chatted up a girl using binary code before (told her what her name was in binary), and with another she asked me what a "compiler was"....IT is not what you say to her, in the end it is how you tell her it. The second was a 9. first was a 7 in terms of hotness.

Both were VERY fascinated!

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
loool.

I have chatted up a girl using binary code before (told her what her name was in binary), and with another she asked me what a "compiler was"....IT is not what you say to her, in the end it is how you tell her it. The second was a 9. first was a 7 in terms of hotness.

Bullshit.

What do you mean you "told her what her name was in binary"? You have the ascii character codes memorized for each letter in her name, then you converted them to binary in your head, and told her, okay, your name is "one-one-zero-zero-zero-one-one-zero-one-zero...", and this left a girl impressed?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oknow said:
loool.

Bullshit.

What do you mean you "told her what her name was in binary"? You have the ascii character codes memorized for each letter in her name, then you converted them to binary in your head, and told her, okay, your name is "one-one-zero-zero-zero-one-one-zero-one-zero...", and this left a girl impressed?

Yeah. Its how you tell them that counts.