CCS

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
smooth said:
and yeah... you HAVE to spend money on dinners even if your extreamly hot! dont expect your date to pay for herself dude, she will think your some sort of cheap basterd and thats probebly the no1 turn-off in womens mind!
Exactly most women are'nt as gullible as men they wont stand for a less than equal relationship. I think as men we actually have it easier than women when it comes to finding a good partner.

My first response is, what is so equal about the guy buying stuff for her? Clearly it is slanted in her favor. But then you look at the flip side, that the average woman looks better than the average guy because women don't go bald and don't need lots of muscle to look ideal and are less hairy, etc, then you realize that if an average woman dates an average guy, maybe he should pay. Now if he is fit and she is chubby, I don't think he has to pay, and can avoid the awkwardness by just not going to the restaurant in the first place.

CCS

Reaction score
GNUist (formerly FC) said:
[quote="s.a.f":3sbo862s]f*ck me I have'nt got that much time. :woot:
How about I just point out all the imperfect guys out there who are'nt 30 yr old virgins and get girlfreinds without resorting to every kind of cosmetic beauty treatment.

Yes, but I'd point out all the guys who want really hot chicks, but eventually learn to accept getting second rate plane Janes. CCS refuses to settle. Good for him. I respect that a hell of a lot more than I do some loser who just takes what they can get. Women also respect this - a guy fighting against the mainstream and refusing to conform to society's norms is attractive to women.
[/quote:3sbo862s]

Yeah, it would be easier though if I did not have these tendon injuries from years ago when I thought I could get buff fast from jumping into an advanced workout routine.

I want to sleep with some of the women I can get, just for fun until I get muscles, but I'm afraid they would fall hard for me as I get into shape, and I'll have to dump them then. I don't want to do that. So I just stay single. Annoying. But I don't know how many years it will be til I get in shape. I guess I have every right to break up with someone later. Some people would say it is wrong to go into a relationship knowing it will end. I say if I did not agree to marry her, then where does she get the right to read that far ahead, especially at her age? Well, it does not matter if she is 18 or 30, women don't want to date around, unless they are not completely happy with their current guy. Once they find a guy they really want and think is better than anyone else they can get, they want marriage, and are very hurt if he does not want it too. They will stay with him if he is unsure, but would be very upset if he lead her on when he knew he did not want marriage. It is just so f'd up that everyone else gets to have relationships and break ups, but since I'm not ready to commit to any of the women I'm kind of attracted, I have to either stay celbate or get ready to do heart breaking later when I'm in shape.

CCS

Reaction score
ali777 said:
The problem is that there millions, maybe billions of girls having exactly the same conversation in their bedrooms. Maybe they are more concerned with men not being emotionally developed, but they are still talking about how they aren't good looking enough, that they have a few extra pounds of fat around the hips, etc....

Yes, but they are not stressing out about whether the fat guy will want them. They are stressing about whether the above average guy will want to commit, or whether the average guy will feel attracted enough that he knows he has to pay. I've actually dumped physical compliments on a hot girls I was doing stuff with, and she said she felt ugly and like a sl*t. I kept telling her she is not, and finally realized why she felt that way: she was not with me for the physical, and was worried I would not repay her with other stuff now that she has put up her end.

No matter how insecure a woman is, she already knows she can sleep with you, unless she is really ugly. Her only stress is about whether you will commit and take her to dinner too, and other stuff like that.

CCS

Reaction score
CCS, in real life do you come across as confident and outgoing? Or are you shy and reserved, and let loose on the internet to release your feelings? If it is the latter, then what you need to do is communicate in real life exactly the way you do on here - be brutally honest with women, say the kind of sh*t you say that might offend them, talk about your cynical theories, etc, etc, etc. It is pure gold, and chicks will love it.

I think I'm pretty good with customers at work. I get along well with roommates, and at the gym. Not super conversational, but I can talk to people and they treat me well.

I'm the guy on the computer for hours at a time. But then I come off confident when I help women with some computer problems.

I was in a jacuzzi with some women last night for a few hours. They asked me how my day was, and I told them I had a headache because I spent the day re-designing the whole US government from the local level to the federal level, and planning how to get supporters. I told them my plans and my reasons and explained why the new system would be 1000x better than the current. They said they don't vote, and asked me if I am trying to be an ex-patriot or something. I told them I'm very patriotic, and think the US is the best country on the plannet by far, but that I just want to make it better.

Then guys came over. I was friendly with them, saying hey hey to welcome them in. We all accused each other of wanting to touch each other and such, and everyone just flirted and joked for a few hours. They laughed at all my jokes, and I laughed at all theirs. With 8 of us there, I probably contributed 1/6 of the conversation since two of the people did not say much. When it came time to chicken fight in the cold pool, the best looking guys got the best looking women, and the slightly chubby woman I liked (pretty face) said she can't swim when I asked. I thought that was a rejection, but I heard her confirming it to the others much later after they ripped on her. I did not care though because I went in the water with them to taunt them as one guy spent a lot of time under water, and I got a good look at the prettier woman's rear since her guy kept her up high. After most of us got out, the "losing team" stayed in the cold water inviting us back. We went back in the hot water and just talked about how much those two must like each other since they are staying in the cold water to have alone time.

Then two couples came over. Very hot women. All in bikinis. Nice place to live. The guys they were with were, well, not as attractive as I'd expect. One of them was only 2 inches taller than his girl. He has a baby face with no stubble and looked 12. He was really skinny, and had really poofy curly hair that hung down to his eyebrows. I focussed on his face, and I can't be sure, but maybe it was above average. He and her were all over each other in their part of the spa. The other guy was a closer match to his girl, though not perfect himself. They were friendly with us, but eventually just got down to dirty wispering and cuddling in their part of the the spa. This just proves that even though looks matter, men have no business trying to rate their own looks and selling themselves short. You just don't know what you can get. I'm sure more muscle never hurts anyone's chances, but as long as you don't go grab a woman's butt or say something graphic when she is not showing any interest, I think it is safe for you to go talk to anyone you want.

As for the best looking guy in our spa, who was part of the original group, the average looking women in there, whom I thought were pretty, said he looked like a god. And he gladdly went for the prettiest of them eventually. He could tell I was interested too, and he was nice to me and did not just cut between us. But eventually his friend tossed an empty beer can at her, and he went for the pass and accidentally on perpose landed in her lap. After appologizing jokingly to her, he sayed next to her from then on. I complimented him on the move, in a friendly funny way, and made room for him to sit down next to her.

CCS

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Choosing a partner is not about conformance. The main point a few guys in this forum completely miss is COMPATIBILITY. They are so focused on the looks that they miss the emotional part completely. When the excitement of banging Pamela Anderson wears off, you've got nothing left.

Not settling for Jane doesn't make him special, it makes him sort of a loser (I'm really sorry for using "loser").

I want to settle for Jane for the short run, I just don't want to commit to marrying her when I first meet. Many say I don't have to, but if I go into a relationship knowing full well I'd dump her later if I get in better shape, if she does not improve her's too, many would say I'm an A hole.

As for compatibility, I agree. If you are good looking and sleep with a hot woman, it is good in the beginning until it wears off and you realize you are not compatible. If you are average looking and you date a hot woman, she drags you around to a lot of places you don't like, unless you pay her with food to go somewhere else, and you don't get laid often enough to make up for the hours of bordom in between.

CCS

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Weather we like to admit it or not there is a pecking order out there based on looks, ...generally speaking. Fours go out with fours, sevens go out with sevens and so on. I think people saf resist what CCS has to say because they don't want to acknowledge that superficial aspect to society or look like they agree with it, whereas CCS looks at a male model as competition and says, "If I can't beat them, then I'll join them." .... I just want to say to CCS that I understand where all this comes from, trust me (I'm an over analyzer as well) but physically there is nothing about you that is keeping you from getting a good woman. You're not Dudemon.

That is my million dollar question: should I focus some time on chasing women now, or would I just be spinning my wheels like I did in the past when I did poorly in some classes as a result? Right now I want to focus on improving myself, that is, when I'm not on this computer or thinking about re-designing the government.

But I must point out, UC, that occationally you do see "7's" with "9's", and it is not because looks don't matter. I could be the 9 does not know she can do better, or he is buying her stuff, or he has a big penis or a small one, but: it could be that you as a guy are incapable of fully judging which guys are attractive and which are not. You have a pretty good idea 80% of the time, but some guys have a look that you know is not bad, but you don't realize that it is actually above average. So don't sell yourself short by not trying. Just realize that your quest will only get easier as you keep getting in better shape, and that you should not stop going to the gym just so you can go get drunk and try your luck with the hottest women when there is a good chance they will say no. Instead, keep going to the gym, but practicing talking to people here and there, including the hot ones, and put a minimal effort into attracting them, rather than diverting energy from the rest of your life. Now once you get a hot woman, then you will know you got and can make that an effort.

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
FC just out of interest how old are you?
What exactly makes a girl hot? I think when you grow up you'll find that noone out there is settling for what they can get. A less than hot chick, just because a girl is'nt a baywatch babe does'nt make her second rate.

There you go with your extremes again. Do you really think FC or I would turn down sex with a "less than hot" woman? If a hot woman and a less than hot woman both think you are super attractive and want you equally, (as they do if you are super hot), then you might pick the super hot woman. But if the hot one does not want to do certain types of sex with you or just is not equally attracted to you, well, then that means maybe you are not super hot, and you should take the other woman. That does not mean you are unhappy to get the other one, or that you will feel like you are settling the whole time you are with her. Settling is a brief thing. You do it in one decision and then you are no longer settling once you are with the one you are with, if she is attractive to you. Now if she is fat or ugly, then you might feel like you are settling even after you have selected her. That is why you need to at least make yourself look sligly above average so that when you get an equal, she won't feel like she is settling after she has selected you.

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Its funny that guys who are so quick to moan about women not liking them because of their hair are the same guys who are judging women as hot or not?
Reminds me of the guys at work, with their beerguts commenting on the female employees "I'd never do her she's got a fat *** ... ect ect" .... Then when you see their wives and girlfreinds.

What is so wierd about ugly guys wishing they could get pretty women, especially when there is nothing the guy can do about his hair?

Why are you comparing beer gut guys to bald men? You've seen my pictures. You know I'm in above average shape. Body builder Hairy said I'm slightly above average, which is not reason enough for me to go around with my shirt off.

CCS

Reaction score
ali777 said:
What you just described reminded me of Chris Moyles... I can't believe I pay tax money to listen to that guy criticise people every morning. If I ever bump into him on the street or something, I'm gonna shout "Oi fatty, get off my radio".... It's a juvenile behaviour, but he deserves to get some of his own medicine.

You better just be talking about him, and not bald guys who can't make their hair regrow.

CCS

Reaction score
Because I bet that, in real life, he does not project the bombastic, over the top personality that he projects on this forum. By not opening himself up he would appear to women as just another average schmuck. The reality is though, he is an extremely unique individual - have you ever heard of a character on a web forum who inspires many people to use his quotes as their signatures?

You guys all seem to believe that CCS's persona is a failure because of his lack of success with women. What I'm suggesting is that it cannot be deemed a failure as he's not yet tested it, as he (I'm assuming, but I get the impression from his posts) has not expressed himself as strongly as he does online.

To test it my belief, I'd have to look good. I did that when I wore a toupe. I could not get sex though since the front lift was visible from 3 feet away. Women treated me differently though.

To test your belief, well, I have. I was very outspoken with a woman I was friends with for 3 years. We argued points a lot. Granted, back then I did not know as much as I know now, but my personality with her was just as outspoken as it is on here. Well, as far as what I said. When I said it though, was often a bit more shy when it came to directly saying I wanted stuff with her. But we'd get into our heated debates about how much looks matter. She said looks did not matter at all to her, and I told her they did to her just as much as to anyone else. Well, she kept being friends with me for 3 years. She'd often watch sex and the city with me on her bed late at night, but tell me she did not want sex with me. She kissed me once, but from now it was done, it was either a one time tease or just for sympathy or something. It was the night before I got on a plane.

Oh, and she was 30 years old and upset she could not get the same guys she used to get, though she never said that. I just saw it. She wanted reason to feel better than them, and I was shooting it down. I think I would have gotten further had I just focussed on upbeat stuff and compliments.

I agree though that the outspoken stuff would work much better on 20 year olds who think of themselves as good looking. But if a woman has any insecurities, she would either fight back or just not want me to see her naked for fear I'd say something bad about her looks.

I think there may be something here though. I might be able to angle this stuff in such a way that they don't feel judged, but just feel engaged instead.

CCS

Reaction score
If he would just walk up to some smoking hot girl, and say something like:
"Hi, my name is _____. I'm a little hesitant to talk to you, because my arms aren't 15 inches yet. But you're very attractive, so I'm wondering if you could give me your number, and I'll give you a call in a few months once I have 15-inch arms?"

Would that work every time? Hell no. But it's pretty damn interesting, funny, and i bet if he asks 20 damn hot girls that, most will at least laugh, and he will get several numbers. He just needs to say exactly what is on his mind.

Some would laugh, and some would think I was a hater and was accusing them to their face of being shallow. I think if I reworded that the approach could be useful.

CCS

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Even the most fanatic feminists deep down inside want a man who is confident and can take care of them. I don't mean take care of them in the traditional sense, ie earn money, but they want a strong character.

Feminists swoon for men who are phyiscally attractive, share their feminist views, and are the confidence and strength to support those views publicly. But I know hot femist women who date even hotter men who are not as feminist. Case in point:

Two feminist women were trying to lift somethng up onto a hook. It was obvious they were too weak to lift it, and not tall enough to reach the hook even if they could lift it. I was waiting on them from behind a wall, complaining about how slow it was going. Finally I came around the wall, and saw her tall, strong boyfriend just standing aside, letting the two women try. I could from the look on his face that he did not want to get on their bad side. I immediately said, "why aren't you two women letting him lift it?". I then marched right over, grabbed, put in on the hook, and marched right back around the wall still scowling about how much time they wasted. I got a silent applause from the people on the other side.

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
After all what is attractiveness? What is attraction?
There is no set rule or foolproof guide.
Yes its true that in general people tend to find a mate who has roughly the same attractivness level but thats probably because we're attracted to what we feel comfortable with.What you consider to be a 6 I may think of as an 8 and vise versa.

Not true. Most of the people we are attracted to we do not feel comfortable with. And even when we do we still are rejected.

CCS

Reaction score
And SAF, hair transplant does not dramatically improve your appearance unless the hairline is shaped right, the hairs are angled right, and you get enough density. Bald guys are happy to get hair, but fact is baldness drops you a full point, and most hair transplant's only bring you back up 1/4 to 1/2 point unless you had a lot of hair moved and the Doctor pointed and turned the hairs the correct direction, and your sides did not thin too much in the process. 1/2 point is still nice though.

CCS

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
but if his ideas are so far off base then there is no good reason for him or you or anyone to get a hair transplant (or any other cosmetic procedure), rather just be content being bald in the knowledge that what you look like is not as important as whats on the inside.

SAF will argue that looks don't matter because you can date ugly women, and if you don't think they are pretty, you are shallow, and if you complain that you can't date the pretty ones, it means you have a bad personality which is why they are rejecting you. I'd walk away from the computer and do some lifts but my elbow hurts. So I'll go clean my room instead.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
CCS, in real life do you come across as confident and outgoing? Or are you shy and reserved, and let loose on the internet to release your feelings? If it is the latter, then what you need to do is communicate in real life exactly the way you do on here - be brutally honest with women, say the kind of sh*t you say that might offend them, talk about your cynical theories, etc, etc, etc. It is pure gold, and chicks will love it.

I think I'm pretty good with customers at work. I get along well with roommates, and at the gym. Not super conversational, but I can talk to people and they treat me well.

I'm the guy on the computer for hours at a time. But then I come off confident when I help women with some computer problems.

I was in a jacuzzi with some women last night for a few hours. They asked me how my day was, and I told them I had a headache because I spent the day re-designing the whole US government from the local level to the federal level, and planning how to get supporters. I told them my plans and my reasons and explained why the new system would be 1000x better than the current. They said they don't vote, and asked me if I am trying to be an ex-patriot or something. I told them I'm very patriotic, and think the US is the best country on the plannet by far, but that I just want to make it better.

Then guys came over. I was friendly with them, saying hey hey to welcome them in. We all accused each other of wanting to touch each other and such, and everyone just flirted and joked for a few hours. They laughed at all my jokes, and I laughed at all theirs. With 8 of us there, I probably contributed 1/6 of the conversation since two of the people did not say much. When it came time to chicken fight in the cold pool, the best looking guys got the best looking women, and the slightly chubby woman I liked (pretty face) said she can't swim when I asked. I thought that was a rejection, but I heard her confirming it to the others much later after they ripped on her. I did not care though because I went in the water with them to taunt them as one guy spent a lot of time under water, and I got a good look at the prettier woman's rear since her guy kept her up high. After most of us got out, the "losing team" stayed in the cold water inviting us back. We went back in the hot water and just talked about how much those two must like each other since they are staying in the cold water to have alone time.

Then two couples came over. Very hot women. All in bikinis. Nice place to live. The guys they were with were, well, not as attractive as I'd expect. One of them was only 2 inches taller than his girl. He has a baby face with no stubble and looked 12. He was really skinny, and had really poofy curly hair that hung down to his eyebrows. I focussed on his face, and I can't be sure, but maybe it was above average. He and her were all over each other in their part of the spa. The other guy was a closer match to his girl, though not perfect himself. They were friendly with us, but eventually just got down to dirty wispering and cuddling in their part of the the spa. This just proves that even though looks matter, men have no business trying to rate their own looks and selling themselves short. You just don't know what you can get. I'm sure more muscle never hurts anyone's chances, but as long as you don't go grab a woman's butt or say something graphic when she is not showing any interest, I think it is safe for you to go talk to anyone you want.

As for the best looking guy in our spa, who was part of the original group, the average looking women in there, whom I thought were pretty, said he looked like a god. And he gladdly went for the prettiest of them eventually. He could tell I was interested too, and he was nice to me and did not just cut between us. But eventually his friend tossed an empty beer can at her, and he went for the pass and accidentally on perpose landed in her lap. After appologizing jokingly to her, he sayed next to her from then on. I complimented him on the move, in a friendly funny way, and made room for him to sit down next to her.

Thats how CCS puts it, or as a normal guy would put it

- Went to sauna met some people there, a few nice girls but I did'nt try to score.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
My first response is, what is so equal about the guy buying stuff for her? Clearly it is slanted in her favor.
The man paying is just a nice gesture, Chivilrous, gentlemanly. In this day and age a woman will more often offer to pay her share its just a way of proving that you can be generous which is seen as a good trait to someone you are trying to attract.

CCS said:
But then you look at the flip side, that the average woman looks better than the average guy because women don't go bald and don't need lots of muscle to look ideal and are less hairy, etc,

And the average woman is saying its alright for a man they dont get cellulite they dont have to have slim hips, perky tits, they can have hairy legs, noone expects them to have great hair and make up .... ect ect.

You have to realise that women are not repulsed by a little body hair, fat ect. There is an attraction between the two opposite sexes that overides all this.
By your theories human reproduction could'nt have existed before the 90's metrosexual, workout trends.

CCS said:
Now if he is fit and she is chubby, I dont think he has to pay.
Its not a scientific formulae, you just continue to prove your shallow superficialness.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
s.a.f said:
Its funny that guys who are so quick to moan about women not liking them because of their hair are the same guys who are judging women as hot or not?
Reminds me of the guys at work, with their beerguts commenting on the female employees "I'd never do her she's got a fat *** ... ect ect" .... Then when you see their wives and girlfreinds.

What is so wierd about ugly guys wishing they could get pretty women, especially when there is nothing the guy can do about his hair?

Why are you comparing beer gut guys to bald men? You've seen my pictures. You know I'm in above average shape. Body builder Hairy said I'm slightly above average, which is not reason enough for me to go around with my shirt off.

The beer gut was just an anology I'm talking about guys who are everage looking, putting down girls who are average looking to try and make themselves look big infront of each other. Then you see their girlfreinds and they are just average looking.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
uncomfortable man said:
but if his ideas are so far off base then there is no good reason for him or you or anyone to get a hair transplant (or any other cosmetic procedure), rather just be content being bald in the knowledge that what you look like is not as important as whats on the inside.

SAF will argue that looks don't matter because you can date ugly women, and if you don't think they are pretty, you are shallow, and if you complain that you can't date the pretty ones, it means you have a bad personality which is why they are rejecting you. I'd walk away from the computer and do some lifts but my elbow hurts. So I'll go clean my room instead.

You can date all different types of women. I was at a party, (well a dinner) last week and met a guy who was 29 a bald NW6 with an out of shape body and not goodlooking (if I must use your holy scale) I'd say he was a 4 definatly less attractive than the average guy.
Now his girlfreind was goodlooking, I thought so and even the women there were complimenting her on her hair and figure ect.

At first I have to admit that I wondered what was going on but after talking to him for a while I realised that he was a cool guy, he was funny and everyone just warmed to him. And that is why
this girl was with him. Because they have fun together.
And before you ask although I did'nt get the chance to check his penis I can assure you that he was'nt rich he did'nt even have a car.

But according to your theories this guy does'nt even have the right to talk to a woman he should be at the gym getting a jacked body and wearing a toupee. But here he is actually having sex with a hot woman and I'm pretty sure she's not the first one he's had.

I'd like to bet that even with your NW1 topper and 15" biceps this guy could get better women than you.

And CCS you ARE shallow. :hump:

IBM

Reaction score
733434_mediumsquare.jpg