CBS Evening News tommorow...balding cure

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
Can I just step in here and congratulate myself for starting a popular thread. Ok, I'm done. :p

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
Todays News!

Intercytex is starting phase II this month.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article359620.ece

"This month phase two trials - to discover the most effective dose - begin on 50 people in Manchester and Harley Street in London. Scientists at Intercytex are trying to create a cell bank to allow cells to be transferred from one individual to another. Intercytex is looking at robotics to automate the process."

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
nervx said:
Todays News!

Intercytex is starting phase II this month.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/this_britain/article359620.ece

"This month phase two trials - to discover the most effective dose - begin on 50 people in Manchester and Harley Street in London. Scientists at Intercytex are trying to create a cell bank to allow cells to be transferred from one individual to another. Intercytex is looking at robotics to automate the process."

Amazing news. And the Independent is a very well respected newspaper, so the source is good. This is looking good. Thanks for the info nervx.

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
f-ing sweet!!!!! ARI better get there sh1t together. the race is on!! its very encouraging to read that safety trials were successfully completed and now they are on to dosage trial. Yes!!!

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
663575727897.jpg

JustBreathe

Established Member
Reaction score
First off what is "cliffs" ?

Secondly, very nice news from nervx. Very interested in the 'cell bank' idea.

Thirdly...Ah.....sweet optimism.

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
woooohhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing good news!!

Im happy

Hipshaker

Reaction score
As you can probably see, I don't post much.

...but this news... I simply can't restrain myself :D

This is just so good, I'm tilting sideways at the moment. Finally - it finally looks as if we have something now. Something new. Something that works. By this time, come 2008, I expect a lot of smiling faces round this place. And we'll probably get to see a LOT of high-profile people with some sudden appearance changes :D

Oh, and Bruce Willis must be besides himself too :D:D

Oh well, I'm just so happy...happyhappyhappy

One thing... it would've been nice to actually have a picture to go with the article, showing the good doctors new 66 ;)

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
Well when Bruce Willis appears on TV with a full head of hair I'll know that it's ready.

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
wow man... zidane with a head full of hair???? or vin diesel??? or tom hanks????

just WOW ;)

News2

Established Member
Reaction score
Or Michael Stipe...? Billy Corgan...?
It must be scary news for Elton John's wig maker...

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how about Donald Trump :D

filthy rich idiot has been pullin hair from back to front for decades ?? :?

News2

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is true, but I heard that Donald Trump had a scalp reduction procedure, and as a result of this his hair grows at the wrong angle - hence the "forward, backward and then sideways" hairdo...

btp11

Established Member
Reaction score
every time im down, i come to this thread and feel 10x better. it all just seems too good to be true, but dammit, i dont care. im excited as you know what.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome man, can't wait for 2008! nervx, you're a life saver.

ang_99

Established Member
Reaction score
So this guy is actually testing his procedure on his own head! Thats great news. He must be pretty certian your head wont fall off... :lol: