CB Price Comparison

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
it works but i shed lots of hair so hopefully its a good shed. feartheloss on another forum went through a shed then regrew his entire crown. i have taken baseline photos and if anything happens picture worthy i will post them.

also if i can get on this group buy on stop Androgenetic Alopecia i would buy like 10-15g

How many mg of CB daily have you been using Josh? And what vehicle have you been using and how much solution are mixing the CB with daily?

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a single instance of before/after CB photos, or is this all a lot of bull**** talk? Anyone?
The thing is that it is currently undergoing FDA trialing and there is some great anecdotal evidence from some trusted members. Is worth the current price? I don't think it is. RU might be worth the price. The problem with CB is that it is so expensive that it is impossible to really trial it at a decent dosage.

Joshuk

Reaction score
How many mg of CB daily have you been using Josh? And what vehicle have you been using and how much solution are mixing the CB with daily?

currently using 35mg in 5ml of 70/30 eth/pg over a nw6 area. was using neogenic as a vehicle might go back to it swapped purely for cost purposes.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing is that it is currently undergoing FDA trialing and there is some great anecdotal evidence from some trusted members. Is worth the current price? I don't think it is. RU might be worth the price. The problem with CB is that it is so expensive that it is impossible to really trial it at a decent dosage.
Right, I understand that, but the anecdotal evidence isn't accompanied by pictures of progress?

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
See eldutrino on hlh he switched from ru to cb. No sides and he maintain.
He uses Kane cb and minoxidil ?

Edit he uses just 20-30 mg for maintenance. Lucky him

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
They are price-fixed across labs (assuming they aren't all just resellers of one another). The lowest you'll find 10g for is $750.

tomrake

Reaction score
Best price I've found so far on CB is $6500 for 100g ($65/g) from Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm."

I've been liaising with a Sanny from Wuhan Hengheda Pharm. Price for RU was $160 US for 20 grams including shipping. I've gone ahead and purchased 20 grams with the payment made via Western Union. The process has been pretty straight forward so far. Sanny has kept me informed every step of the process via email. She often replies immediately and written English is good. I've tried to attach the purity reports but it errors with file size too big (max 19 KB)

Her prices for CB: $6000 for 100grams ($60/g). That's a big order but if we organised a group buy then it may be worth it. I can also inquire whether a smaller order is possible if there's interest. I would be happy to contact her on forum member's behalf if you have any questions.

axl617

Reaction score
I've been liaising with a Sanny from Wuhan Hengheda Pharm. Price for RU was $160 US for 20 grams including shipping. I've gone ahead and purchased 20 grams with the payment made via Western Union. The process has been pretty straight forward so far. Sanny has kept me informed every step of the process via email. She often replies immediately and written English is good. I've tried to attach the purity reports but it errors with file size too big (max 19 KB)

Her prices for CB: $6000 for 100grams ($60/g). That's a big order but if we organised a group buy then it may be worth it. I can also inquire whether a smaller order is possible if there's interest. I would be happy to contact her on forum member's behalf if you have any questions.

I'm also in Melbourne, also want to make the same order as you. Just need some confirmation about purity. I could potentially ask my college lab to test it for me but I rather not waste any money.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
So much fuss about this bloody CB, is it real, is it not real... It seems to work quite alright, the price right now is pure extortion... It should be already on our heads and not in some godforsaken Chinese lab with 100gs priced as used Kia... Anyways, wanna say thank you guys for making this huge effort. I just hope it comes to fruition :) And to hell with those bastards if they wanna sell us baking soda...

There is also Xian Sonwu Biotech and Shanghai Handim on alibaba offering CB on top of the companies already mentioned in this tread...

One of them must be able to produce CB at say 60 USD/gram or at least I wish...

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if kane's cb is legit? since if you buy a large order and use bitcocins it ends up being around 60 per gram

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone ordered from lyphar for cb, there price says 45-60 a gram so that might be good and I heard from a while back their seti was legit, 45 would be great compared to the others

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good day! This is Hannie from Lyphar. Here’s our quotation for CB-03-01 powder
for your reference:

1g 98% CB-03-01 powder------USD68
5g 98% CB-03-01 powder------USD55/g, 5g is USD275.
10g 98% CB-03-01 powder----USD52/g, 10g is USD520.
25g 98% CB-03-01 powder----USD46/g, 25g is USD1150
Shipping cost for 1-200g--------USD50 via EMS by door to door service.
More quantity with more favorable price.

the price is fairly acceptable but for the dosage like in the study at 7.5% twice a day thats 3 grams per month 138$ without shipping ; still pricy for me , i think the prices will go down since winlevi is supposed to lunch in 2020

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good day! This is Hannie from Lyphar. Here’s our quotation for CB-03-01 powder
for your reference:

1g 98% CB-03-01 powder------USD68
5g 98% CB-03-01 powder------USD55/g, 5g is USD275.
10g 98% CB-03-01 powder----USD52/g, 10g is USD520.
25g 98% CB-03-01 powder----USD46/g, 25g is USD1150
Shipping cost for 1-200g--------USD50 via EMS by door to door service.
More quantity with more favorable price.

the price is fairly acceptable but for the dosage like in the study at 7.5% twice a day thats 3 grams per month 138$ without shipping ; still pricy for me , i think the prices will go down since winlevi is supposed to lunch in 2020
Odd on the thumbnail for lyphar's cb product is say 99% purity, but none the less these are the best prices I've seen for cb