CB Price Comparison

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Let's figure out the cheapest place to buy CB (at whatever bulk). A lot of the Chinese pharma companies are just resellers of one another so finding the actual (i.e. cheapest) source has been challenging for me personally. It seems pretty obvious that small operations like Iron Dragon etc are simply buying in bulk from China and marking up the price. Why not cut out the middle man?

Best price I've found so far on CB is $6500 for 100g ($65/g) from Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm.

Zhejiang Chemicals says theirs is still "under development." I have yet to hear back from Shanghai Soyoung Biotechnology or Hangzhou Royall Import & Export Co. I'll update as I get in touch with more places. I've only even known about CB's existence for a few days so bear with me!

Also -- what does Kouting charge for 100g?

I feel like this thread is maybe better suited for one of the private forums like Pioneering Hair Growth, but I don't have access, so my feeling instead is "f*ck the private forums."

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your effort !
I don’t know any of these companies but $65/g for an order of 100g is cheap . Kane is offering $80/g for an order of minimum 200g. So this source could be interesting,
luckily purity test is our weapon !

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
It's $950 for 10g, so only $15/g more than Kane if you want a smaller min purchase. None of the other companies have gotten back to me yet. They're offering HPLC results and stating > 98% purity, although they would of course need to be verified by a third-party lab (which isn't very expensive).

- - - Updated - - -

The real question for me is still how best to actually use CB. Receiving a bunch of powder that I don't know what to do with doesn't do my hair any favors. The ideas I've seen posted on various forums are guesswork without any results to back it up.

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
It's $950 for 10g, so only $15/g more than Kane if you want a smaller min purchase. None of the other companies have gotten back to me yet. They're offering HPLC results and stating > 98% purity, although they would of course need to be verified by a third-party lab (which isn't very expensive).

- - - Updated - - -

The real question for me is still how best to actually use CB. Receiving a bunch of powder that I don't know what to do with doesn't do my hair any favors. The ideas I've seen posted on various forums are guesswork without any results to back it up.

Just mix with neogenic. People are reporting mild side effects when mixing over 50mg a day with neogenic, that means it must be working?

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Dolph, which pharma is offering CB at $950 for 10g please? Is 10g their minimum purchase?

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Joshuk reported on BTT forum, and so did El Duterino on HLosshelp.
Do they include pictures? If so could you link to the threads? I'm having trouble finding "verifiable" (to the extent that self-reporting is verifiable) results with CB... just a lot of talk...

Dolph, which pharma is offering CB at $950 for 10g please? Is 10g their minimum purchase?
Wuhan HengHeDa. They'll even sell 1g as a "sample," though the price is higher. You'll probably have to go through the same effort I did to set up a fake pharma website and claim to be a company, though. (I used to do a lot of sourcing of mechanical goods from China and it's always the same approach: pretend to be a company and they'll practically give away small samples for "quality assurance" purposes). :innocent:

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm convinced that they are just a reseller of another lab anyway -- I'm trying to figure out who the CB bigshot of China is because it will undoubtedly be even cheaper.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
Best price I've found so far on CB is $6500 for 100g ($65/g) from Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm.
just go though their website,
"Contact Us
E-mail: hhdpharm@hotmail.com"
don't trust them

Thanks for your effort !
Kane is offering $80/g for an order of minimum 200g.
you will endup with expensive flour, Kane is a scammer

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
Sh*t, i didn't know that CB was so expensive! Are there any clinical evidence that shows it works and does anyone use it?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just go though their website,
"Contact Us
E-mail: hhdpharm@hotmail.com"
don't trust them
You are right. That does look professionnal at all. Unlike Hangzhou Royall Import & Export Co (export@royal-hz.com ) or zhechem. But in every case, purity test is a must. Kane? I kinda agree with ,that was just a comparaison point.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's easy mate. Just dissolve it in pretty much any vehicle and you are good to go.

Sh*t, i didn't know that CB was so expensive! Are there any clinical evidence that shows it works and does anyone use it?

60$ per gram is indeed the low end price you will find for CB-03-01 I think. Using a 5% concentration will then cost you around 3$ a day (a tiny bit more with a vehicle).

That would be like $100 a month probably. Is that SO expensive?

It will work, but not better than compounds like finasteride & RU58841.

One word of caution;

In the HPA / PK study only 3 out of 42 subjects resulted borderline in the lab test relevant to HP axis, with no sign of clinical corticosteroid specific adverse events.

http://www.cassiopea.com/activities/product-pipeline/winlevi.aspx

This was at 1%. So when you going to use 5%, it might be wise to keep certain things in check. Let me tell you that long term HPA axis supression isn't particularly healthy.

I would assume that at 5% more people will be hit with HP axis changes, due to higher systemic absorption. As you can read this was at 1%;

Based on safety to date, and low levels of systemic exposure, FDA granted a waiver for the typically required systemic 2-year carcinogenicity study.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
You are right. That does look professionnal at all. Unlike Hangzhou Royall Import & Export Co (export@royal-hz.com ) or zhechem. But in every case, purity test is a must. Kane? I kinda agree with ,that was just a comparaison point.
Heh. No offense, but your fears are entirely unfounded. Chinese factories and labs couldn't care less about looking professional. I've been doing this (unrelated to hair stuff) a long time. It comes down to a few factors:

1) Losing your throwaway Hotmail account is a lot less hassle and leaves no paper trail when authorities catch wind of your illegal exports. Exporters of bootleg goods, for example -- quality bootleg goods -- you'll find even with addresses like hotmail.co.uk. It sounds weird, I know, but it's how it is. Hotmail is still pretty big in China.
2) If you trust Hangzhou more because they pay $10/year for that domain name, I have a bridge to sell you. I'll let you buy it from orders@brooklynbridgeforsale.com :)
3) Most B2B business in China comes through Alibaba, TradeKey, TradeBoss, etc. That is also how they communicate (easier dispute resolution). It's like using eBay. Their websites are just there for SEO purposes.

In any case, I was just given a live video tour of the lab with their seemingly only English speaker. It looks, well, small and poorly lit, but otherwise fine. They sent me HPLC results for the CB, which will of course need to be verified because their self-reported results could be a load of ****. In any case I'm already talking them down below $60/g at the 100g level. It won't get lower for smaller orders unfortunately :/ My first 1g sample is going to be dirt cheap, though; I'm basically only paying for shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

It's easy mate. Just dissolve it in pretty much any vehicle and you are good to go.
How do you know any given vehicle won't damage the compound or decrease its efficacy, though? Despite already trying to import the stuff I have very little experience with CB. If anyone has an invite to the P-H-G forum I'd love to see what they are working on there.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know any given vehicle won't damage the compound or decrease its efficacy, though? Despite already trying to import the stuff I have very little experience with CB. If anyone has an invite to the P-H-G forum I'd love to see what they are working on there.

You mean stability? Most compounds are pretty stable actually overall. Besides that I don't see any particularly flashy things in cosmo their patent filings for their formulation cream. If you are worried about stability just make smaller batches for a few days. The only thing you will need is a mg scale. I assume the compound is stable overall though, again if you are worried make smaller or even daily batches and there will be no issues.

Furthermore, it will penetrate the skin perfectly well in any vehicle given that it is dissolved in the vehicle.

You don't have anything to seek on that forum, it's basically a cult. Unless you want to buy overpriced compounds. The groupbuys on that forum are held by the administrator who puts extreme mark-ups on the compounds even way higher than people like Kane. It's mostly full of delusional people and kiddo's. They will also happily sell you a custom formulated vehicle with some nonsense in it for a exorbitant price. It's nothing more than a commercial venture in disguise.

By the way are you having side effects with finasteride? If you plan to add CB-03-01 to your current stack with the intention of getting cosmetic improvement it's not going to be worth it probably. However if you are having sides or can't maintain on finasteride alone, well yes that would be another story.

throwaway448

Reaction score
You mean stability? Most compounds are pretty stable actually overall. Besides that I don't see any particularly flashy things in cosmo their patent filings for their formulation cream. If you are worried about stability just make smaller batches for a few days. The only thing you will need is a mg scale. I assume the compound is stable overall though, again if you are worried make smaller or even daily batches and there will be no issues.

Furthermore, it will penetrate the skin perfectly well in any vehicle given that it is dissolved in the vehicle.

You don't have anything to seek on that forum, it's basically a cult. Unless you want to buy overpriced compounds. The groupbuys on that forum are held by the administrator who puts extreme mark-ups on the compounds even way higher than people like Kane. It's mostly full of delusional people and kiddo's. They will also happily sell you a custom formulated vehicle with some nonsense in it for a exorbitant price. It's nothing more than a commercial venture in disguise.

By the way are you having side effects with finasteride? If you plan to add CB-03-01 to your current stack with the intention of getting cosmetic improvement it's not going to be worth it probably. However if you are having sides or can't maintain on finasteride alone, well yes that would be another story.

So what does CB do?

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Swoop.

So if its no better than RU, why not use RU instead? It's much cheaper and MAYBE safer.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Heh. No offense, but your fears are entirely unfounded. Chinese factories and labs couldn't care less about looking professional. I've been doing this (unrelated to hair stuff) a long time. It comes down to a few factors:

1) Losing your throwaway Hotmail account is a lot less hassle and leaves no paper trail when authorities catch wind of your illegal exports. Exporters of bootleg goods, for example -- quality bootleg goods -- you'll find even with addresses like hotmail.co.uk. It sounds weird, I know, but it's how it is. Hotmail is still pretty big in China.
2) If you trust Hangzhou more because they pay $10/year for that domain name, I have a bridge to sell you. I'll let you buy it from orders@brooklynbridgeforsale.com :)
3) Most B2B business in China comes through Alibaba, TradeKey, TradeBoss, etc. That is also how they communicate (easier dispute resolution). It's like using eBay. Their websites are just there for SEO purposes.

In any case, I was just given a live video tour of the lab with their seemingly only English speaker. It looks, well, small and poorly lit, but otherwise fine. They sent me HPLC results for the CB, which will of course need to be verified because their self-reported results could be a load of ****. In any case I'm already talking them down below $60/g at the 100g level. It won't get lower for smaller orders unfortunately :/ My first 1g sample is going to be dirt cheap, though; I'm basically only paying for shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Dolph i would be willing to purchase 25 - 30g if i could get it at $60/g and we can be sure of high purity verified by a third party testing facility... I purchased 5g from Kane a few months back for $810 including shipping but my supply is running low. My hair has thickened in over this past few months using neo as a vehicle.

Please keep this thread updated to the results of testing the 1g sample they provide you with and we will get a groupbuy organised of the 100g minimum order @ $60/g.

Cheers for your the effort you have put in on this research, it makes sense to go straight to the source if we can get it cheaper.

cb000003

Reaction score
I feel like this thread is maybe better suited for one of the private forums like Pioneering Hair Growth, but I don't have access, so my feeling instead is "f*ck the private forums."

You can make an account at stopaga dotcom if you want. There is 60/g cb group buy going on

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Swoop, that was an extremely very helpful post!
Yup, I'm getting sides on finasteride. Which is a shame because I'm getting great results. But the sunken eyes, moodiness, watery semen, and who knows what else comes next -- just isn't worth it. I'm on month seven now. The watery semen thing got better (but not all better) around the 3-month mark. The others seem to be getting worse. I'd much rather lose my hair than continue with the mild chemical castration. The cost of an hair transplant isn't a problem for me, but if I can't find a maintenance routine that works, there's no point in it. Hasson & Wong are visiting San Francisco this week and I'm checking in with them to see what they think about this all.