CB Price Comparison

robot_hair

Reaction score
One word of caution;

http://www.cassiopea.com/activities/product-pipeline/winlevi.aspx

This was at 1%. So when you going to use 5%, it might be wise to keep certain things in check. Let me tell you that long term HPA axis supression isn't particularly healthy.

I would assume that at 5% more people will be hit with HP axis changes, due to higher systemic absorption. As you can read this was at 1%;

Here is the full quote:

SAFETY

No clinically relevant safety issues were noted with any of the concentrations of Winleviâ„¢ tested and no clinically relevant signs of the typical Local Skin Reactions (LSR) generally associated with corticosteroids use were appreciated. In the HPA / PK study only 3 out of 42 subjects resulted borderline in the lab test relevant to HP axis, with no sign of clinical corticosteroid specific adverse events.
Based on safety to date, and low levels of systemic exposure, FDA granted a waiver for the typically required systemic 2-year carcinogenicity study.

To further explain: "Winlevi" is an acne drug owned by Cassiopea. Cassiopea also owns CB, which they are now calling "Breezula". Winlevi and Breezula are either very similar, or just the same drug under two different names.

Sadly, I don't completely understand the above quote, especially what the word "borderline" means here. (Maybe Swoop or someone else can explain further.)

So if its no better than RU, why not use RU instead? It's much cheaper and MAYBE safer.

There is also a hope that the side effects may be even less than RU, possibly through less systemic absorption. And there have been rumblings for a while that RU stops working after a while, but it is unclear if this is true.

Swoop said:
So when you going to use 5%, it might be wise to keep certain things in check.

Do you mean that one should have a doctor periodically check certain levels, or something else?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, Swoop, that was an extremely very helpful post!

Yup, I'm getting sides on finasteride. Which is a shame because I'm getting great results. But the sunken eyes, moodiness, watery semen, and who knows what else comes next -- just isn't worth it. I'm on month seven now. The watery semen thing got better (but not all better) around the 3-month mark. The others seem to be getting worse. I'd much rather lose my hair than continue with the mild chemical castration. The cost of an hair transplant isn't a problem for me, but if I can't find a maintenance routine that works, there's no point in it. Hasson & Wong are visiting San Francisco this week and I'm checking in with them to see what they think about this all.

That sucks mate. Hope you get great results with CB then and it will be interesting to see if it gives side effects or not. Will be following, good luck :).

@Robot

Winlevi is the same compound only at 1%, while Breezula is 5%. I think borderline means that it doesn't deviate much from baseline levels. If you get HP axis changes you'll probably get side effects anyway so you'll probably know. I would probably monitor my cholesterol levels (LDL, HDL, TRI) and my BP. These are cheap and not a bad idea to check up those sometimes anyway.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Let's figure out the cheapest place to buy CB (at whatever bulk). A lot of the Chinese pharma companies are just resellers of one another so finding the actual (i.e. cheapest) source has been challenging for me personally. It seems pretty obvious that small operations like Iron Dragon etc are simply buying in bulk from China and marking up the price. Why not cut out the middle man?

Best price I've found so far on CB is $6500 for 100g ($65/g) from Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm.

Zhejiang Chemicals says theirs is still "under development." I have yet to hear back from Shanghai Soyoung Biotechnology or Hangzhou Royall Import & Export Co. I'll update as I get in touch with more places. I've only even known about CB's existence for a few days so bear with me!

Also -- what does Kouting charge for 100g?

I feel like this thread is maybe better suited for one of the private forums like Pioneering Hair Growth, but I don't have access, so my feeling instead is "f*ck the private forums."

I have also been emailing Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm and as Dolph has stated they are quoting CB-03-01 10g $950 and 1g $150.

They also stated that they sell Setipiprant 10g for $250 and 100g for $750.

Can someone please tell me where i can go about testing the purity of these compounds in the UK? If someone can point me in the right direction of a purity testing lab in the UK i'll be willing to take a gamble and make a minimum purchase of CB for 1g $150 and have it tested then report back on this thread as to the purity.

The only problem i am facing in knowing where i can have it tested relatively cheaply in the UK?

cupido

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi i bought CB before, can you upload HPLC nmr they gave you to check if they are correct?

good job buddy!

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi i bought CB before, can you upload HPLC nmr they gave you to check if they are correct?

good job buddy!

If you don't mind me asking where did you buy your CB from Cupido and what was the cost?

I have bought from Kane but it's too expensive for individual buy, so i am looking for a cheaper supplier.

It would be easy for Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm Co., Ltd. to provide a fake HPLC test report. So i would prefer to order the minimum quantity of 1gram and have it tested by an independant lab in the UK before placing a 10gram order. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a lab in UK that is relatively cheap to do this?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Have you tried your inquiry with a local pharmacy. Perhaps they will be willing and able to put you in contact with a reliable lab.
GoodLuck.
If you don't mind me asking where did you buy your CB from Cupido and what was the cost?

I have bought from Kane but it's too expensive for individual buy, so i am looking for a cheaper supplier.

It would be easy for Wuhan HengHeDa Pharm Co., Ltd. to provide a fake HPLC test report. So i would prefer to order the minimum quantity of 1gram and have it tested by an independant lab in the UK before placing a 10gram order. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a lab in UK that is relatively cheap to do this?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1g of CB @ 150USD !
They are totally mad !!!!!!
If they want to sell CB, they need to sell at 65$/gr ( with no minimal amount to buy ! )

- - - Updated - - -

They need to produce 500g/1kg of cb and sell it at low price, then they will sell a lot !
Which lab will do that ?

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there any reason why CB is so much more expensive than the alternatives? Is it the ingredients inside that make it more expensive or the high demand?

throwaway448

Reaction score
Can someone please get me in on a group buy? I've PM'd multiple people at this point and people are either slow to respond or just straight up dont at all. Pretty frustrating

cb000003

Reaction score
Can someone please get me in on a group buy? I've PM'd multiple people at this point and people are either slow to respond or just straight up dont at all. Pretty frustrating

Is there actually one going on here? You can join the private forum group buy at stopaga dotcom. It needs more people $60/gram

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there actually one going on here? You can join the private forum group buy at stopaga dotcom. It needs more people $60/gram

I am happy to get on this group buy and purchase around 25g, but i tried to register an account on this forum the other day and didn't get a confirmation email, therefore i have no login details to express interest in the groupbuy. Does this forum work by invite only just like the private forums?

cb000003

Reaction score
I am happy to get on this group buy and purchase around 25g, but i tried to register an account on this forum the other day and didn't get a confirmation email, therefore i have no login details to express interest in the groupbuy. Does this forum work by invite only just like the private forums?

I believe a moderator has to approve all of the new registrants. They just did so today. If you didn't get your confirmation email in the past couple of hours I would try to register again.

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe a moderator has to approve all of the new registrants. They just did so today. If you didn't get your confirmation email in the past couple of hours I would try to register again.

I checked my email and junk folders and didn't get a confirmation. I will try reregistering. When does the group buy close?

Also, is the source for the CB legit? Will there be third party testing on the batch?

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
I did not receive an email as well but was able to log in with the username I registered.

Joshuk

Reaction score

would like to join also signed up the other day still cant join been using CB for 3 months now but would like a cheaper source thanks!!

Joshuk

Reaction score
it works but i shed lots of hair so hopefully its a good shed. feartheloss on another forum went through a shed then regrew his entire crown. i have taken baseline photos and if anything happens picture worthy i will post them.

also if i can get on this group buy on stop Androgenetic Alopecia i would buy like 10-15g