Cb-03-01 - What Vehicle And Storage To Use

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have other people used thekaneshop's CB?

How was the efficacy/side effects whilst using it?
What regime, vehicle and storage did you guys uses?

For something that a fair few forum users have used - there seems to be very few testimonials/results pictures.

-------

Mine is en route - will be using as soon as it arrives (~2 weeks)

- 3.33% mixture in a 1:1:1 solution of Ethanol: PG:Transcutol
- Apply once a day at night on affected areas (use rogaine foam in the mornings)

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even on 0.25mg a week (tried it the last couple of weeks, which has pushed me to try CB-03-01).
Depression, ED, brain fog, shrunken willy, prostate problems, increased fat, blood-test proved low test (which goes up after stopping finasteride).

Not a vibe - so this seems a great shout.

I've had the same exact side effects with duta 0.5mg/day. the onset was sudden, all at the same time and extremely scary. thank god everything is slowly returning to normal.
my CB is in transit. have you felt irritation with the vehicle? thanks

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong twice

CONCLUSIONS:
Finasteride treatment led to a generally modest increase relative to placebo in serum testosterone, with the greatest increases occurring in men with low baseline testosterone levels. The physiologic significance of these changes in men with low baseline testosterone levels is unclear, but the associated reduction in BMI is intriguing and may be related, because BMI is known to be negatively correlated with serum testosterone levels in men.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14624915

Can we please leave "finasteride is bad" debate at least out of this thread? I'm genuinely curious where people get CB and what's the vehicle...

INT

Reaction score
CONCLUSIONS:
Finasteride treatment led to a generally modest increase relative to placebo in serum testosterone, with the greatest increases occurring in men with low baseline testosterone levels. The physiologic significance of these changes in men with low baseline testosterone levels is unclear, but the associated reduction in BMI is intriguing and may be related, because BMI is known to be negatively correlated with serum testosterone levels in men.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14624915

Can we please leave "finasteride is bad" debate at least out of this thread? I'm genuinely curious where people get CB and what's the vehicle...

He said that finasteride 'can not' drop your testosterone levels which is not true. I did not say that finasteride did not show an increase in testosterone in some of the studies.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are any legit providers selling a pre-mixed CB? Intriguing progress. Anyone concerned about the 6 month decline noted in the report? Current CB users did you experience and initiation shedding?

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I might be here as a total retard but, if I where to mix my own mix. Can someone make a guide for the exact amount of every ingredient? I would like the solution of 7,5 or 5%. Also is there anyone here from Sweden that could link to a place to buy everything except CB.
Thanks in advance

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its a topical you can put directly on your scalp ? or you have to mix it with other stuff also
Its a topical AA
Has a wide range of vehicles being the recommended 1:1:1 etoh: pg :transcutol + polysorbate and palmytate, as long as water does not exceed 5% it will be ok.
Its all explained in the patent

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a topical AA
Has a wide range of vehicles being the recommended 1:1:1 etoh: pg :transcutol + polysorbate and palmytate, as long as water does not exceed 5% it will be ok.
Its all explained in the patent

have you guys bought it already .. 90 $ for 30 ml, dam im too poor for this

Sabrina2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK We are that mentioned manufacture of CB in WuHan......Tks for all the bros who mentioned and ordered from us. And really glad to know CB is helpful for some of you. Any concern of reliability of buying CB, Pls feel free to let me know.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ship 99% purity not 98.4%. when we request 99%

improve or you are out

Sabrina2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
ship 99% purity not 98.4%. when we request 99%

improve or you are out
Tks for your kind reminding, And sorry for the 98.4%, May I know which order/delivery it is regarding to ?
Will feedback to QC & RD and come back with a solution. Also Purity will be guaranteed for each delivery from now on !

Last edited:

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was the ratio of PG to ethanol again for CB solution? Going to have another go with all the talk about inefficiency of stemox!