Cb-03-01 - What Vehicle And Storage To Use

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol highly unlikely that this was all due to finasteride. the internet reputation of it is completely ridiculous. it's just as much in your head as GETTING BETTER HAIR TAKING finasteride TWICE A WEEK AT 0.25MG. that doesn't do sh*t, absolutely nothing

the thing with people who claim to have aaaall of those side effects is that they often times claim incredibly hair progress that is not even possible. exaggerate in both directions
I took finasteride 0.25mg every three days and still had persistent side effects for 4 months. Have you ever bothered to read the research on the dose response curve? How 0.2mg affects DHT the same rate as 1mg, for up to 3 days? I have. Maybe you should too. Almost every post I see from you is either negative towards a user or ignorant of proven research. Either contribute something meaningful or shut the f*** up.

Now... back to CB.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wuhan . Since dropping my finasteride dosage from 1mg to 0.25mg I very quickly was losing the hair finasteride regrew for me. Being on CB I’ve got regrowth coming back through ... although as I said I’m still on 0.25mg of finasteride so bare that in mind.
Awesome, good to hear. What vehicle are you using? transuctol/ethanol/PG? Or stemox?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats actually not true as the half life of finasteride is like 12 hours. also if someone is claiming to have had decent hair regrowth on such a regimen you have to listen up because thats not possible

median-percentage-change-in-scalp-DHT-according-to-finasteride-dose.png

Attachments

• median-percentage-change-in-scalp-DHT-according-to-finasteride-dose.png
    median-percentage-change-in-scalp-DHT-according-to-finasteride-dose.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 265

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the half life is the issue. it has a 12 hour half life which means that after that after 2 days you will be at 0.01mg and that every two days will not inhibit enough dht for you to ee significant hair regrowth. he also said all in a few months which is already extremely uncommon on finasteride. most people here are delusional about how fast finasteride can make their hair better, it takes a lot of time
No, again you are completely wrong. Like I said before - READ the literature before trying to boost your ego by attempting to school people. I'll give you another link.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8846625
"The terminal elimination half-life (t1/2z) is 4.7 to 7.1 hours; but despite this, slow accumulation occurs with multiple doses."
"A single dose of finasteride suppresses serum DHT levels for up to 4 days, longer than would be expected from the serum terminal elimination half-life (t1/2z) of the drug"

Now please. Stop talking about finasteride because you obviously are very confused. This thread is about CB-03-01. If you have nothing to contribute about that, then be quiet.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride blocks testosterone conversion to dht hence why you end up with more test. explain to me the mechanism by which finasteirde lowers your testosterone production. increase fat? prostate problems? nobody in the studies had those issues. sounds like anxiety and pelvic floor issues to me. if you look at large studies the average increase in testosterone is 15% and it makes sense, it doesn't make any sense for it to go down

It also doesn’t make sense why for a % of people their DHT actually goes up. But it does happen. People have done bloods and their test has been negatively impacted.

As for the dose, finasteride is a suicide inhibitor . Even a small dose inhibits production of the 5ar enzyme for about 2 weeks.

NorwoodReaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
To address the OP: I'll be using 95% ethanol (Everclear) to dissolve my CB. According to the CB patent, CB is highly soluble in alcohol; however, plain alcohol was not used as a vehicle because of concerns about scalp irritation and abuse of the med through oral consumption (LOL). We'll see how my scalp fares. When the alcohol was balanced with PG in a vehicle, solubility was not so great. The combo of alcohol, PG, and transcutol yielded high solubility, however, which appears to be why they settled on this formula. Aqueous solutions (>5% water) were said, in the patent, to reduce transdermal absorption.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To address the OP: I'll be using 95% ethanol (Everclear) to dissolve my CB. According to the CB patent, CB is highly soluble in alcohol; however, plain alcohol was not used as a vehicle because of concerns about scalp irritation and abuse of the med through oral consumption (LOL). We'll see how my scalp fares. When the alcohol was balanced with PG in a vehicle, solubility was not so great. The combo of alcohol, PG, and transcutol yielded high solubility, however, which appears to be why they settled on this formula. Aqueous solutions (>5% water) were said, in the patent, to reduce transdermal absorption.

Yep - I saw that in their patent too. I decided to just go for 1:1:1 as it seems to yield results for them. Ordered Transcutol from Fisher Scientific (good company).

Ordered 10g from Kane - will start as soon as it arrives at 3.33% CB mixed in a 1:1:1 solution.

Any recommendations on storing and container?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you'll still use cb despite the health problems you had with it man !?

Not doing anything right now bro. Just focused on getting better. Like I said many times though Wuhan is a scammer and there's isn't real CB. Will try to get CB from the private forum and compare them.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not doing anything right now bro. Just focused on getting better. Like I said many times though Wuhan is a scammer and there's isn't real CB. Will try to get CB from the private forum and compare them.
We tested Wuhan's CB and it came back 98%... I'm sure the private forums CB is the best possible option, but I want to hear what happened to you when you used Wuhans CB? I've already asked a bunch of times man... im generally curious. Im using it soon too, so help me out.

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not doing anything right now bro. Just focused on getting better. Like I said many times though Wuhan is a scammer and there's isn't real CB. Will try to get CB from the private forum and compare them.[/QUOTES

I second you on this.

@Long John Silver you promised me to expose them over a month ago.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We tested Wuhan's CB and it came back 98%... I'm sure the private forums CB is the best possible option, but I want to hear what happened to you when you used Wuhans CB? I've already asked a bunch of times man... im generally curious. Im using it soon too, so help me out.

What is this private forum?

Is Kane's CB good? Ordered 10g

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys LongJohnSilver is shady at best. He’s avoiding the question multiple times. He’s not being honest and forthcoming. Stop chasing him. Leave him alone. He is pawning people here.

Private synthesis of CB is less likely to be successful to get it right versus Wuhan or Kane or others. He’s just talking about private group buys and bashing other companies selling CB and enticing people to buy.

This smells of another Spato from 2016 who’s took money and did a private Brotzu Lotion group buy.

Proper university or private lab based testing NMR results should tell you the validity of CB0301.

i would not feed him and just zone it out.

You do you, and what works.

Pakos

Reaction score
Has anybody got a link to a list of supliers for authentic CB?

Edit: Also searching a link to a list containing authentic RU sellers.

Thanku.

Last edited: