Cb-03-01 - What Vehicle And Storage To Use

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will be turning this into a CB-03-01 Progress thread.

My regime:
- Nizoral 2-3 times a week
- Minoxidil foam every morning
- CB-03-01 (3.33%) every night
- Dermaroll once every 2 weeks with 1.5mm needle (no CB/Minoxidil 24 hours after) - using a derminator 2

My CB is made exactly as per Cassiopea's patent (1:1:1 with polysorbate and Ascorbyl Palmitate)

Before:

Attachments

• IMG_2772.jpg
    IMG_2772.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 866
  • IMG_2773.jpg
    IMG_2773.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 887
Last edited:

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I am thinking add CB-03-01 to Liquid Rogaine as that already contains Ethanol and Propylene Glycol. I will add the Transcutol afterwards - making up the mix Cassio used in their patent. Understandably, it won't be 1:1:1.

Would this be advisable?

I am thinking:
- Take Rogaine (keeping its Ethanol/Propylene Glycol ratio)
- Add 10ml of Transcutol (purchased here)
- Measure out 30ml of this 70ml solution - 1ml a day (use 30 out of the 40ml the following month)
- Add 1g of CB-03-01 - equating to a 3.33% mixture
- Will then use this mixture once a day - Rogaine Foam W/O CB in the morning and Rogaine liquid W/ CB at night

Intend to order 10mg - should last me 10 months.

Currently an NW1.5 with only frontal hair loss. Finasteride works and absolute charm everytime i take it - taking me to my 15yo hair but I get very bad side effects. So will compare it's efficacy to my personal experiences with Finasteride. Only use to take 0.25mg twice a week and that was more than enough.

Last edited:

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I am thinking add CB-03-01 to Liquid Rogaine as that already contains Ethanol and Propylene Glycol. I will add the Transcutol afterwards - making up the mix Cassio used in their patent. Understandably, it won't be 1:1:1.

Would this be advisable?

I am thinking:
- Take Rogaine (keeping its Ethanol/Propylene Glycol ratio)
- Add 10ml of Transcutol (purchased here)
- Measure out 30ml of this 70ml solution - 1ml a day (use 30 out of the 40ml the following month)
- Add 1g of CB-03-01 - equating to a 3.33% mixture
- Will then use this mixture once a day - Rogaine Foam W/O CB in the morning and Rogaine liquid W/ CB at night

Intend to order 10mg - should last me 10 months.

Currently an NW1.5 with only frontal hair loss. Finasteride works and absolute charm everytime i take it - taking me to my 15yo hair but I get very bad side effects. So will compare it's efficacy to my personal experiences with Finasteride. Only use to take 0.25mg twice a week and that was more than enough.

damm bad sides at only 0.5 mg weekly !? :O

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
damm bad sides at only 0.5 mg weekly !? :O

Even on 0.25mg a week (tried it the last couple of weeks, which has pushed me to try CB-03-01).
Depression, ED, brain fog, shrunken willy, prostate problems, increased fat, blood-test proved low test (which goes up after stopping finasteride).

Not a vibe - so this seems a great shout.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros Wuhan are 100% scammers! I called it on others and was proven right too. f*** it! I'll post my story and proof this week. I'm sure their shills and the butthurt will attack me.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros Wuhan are 100% scammers! I called it on others and was proven right too. f*** it! I'll post my story and proof this week. I'm sure their shills and the butthurt will attack me.

HEY ! whats your regimen these days silver

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scammers how? Not selling actual CB? Or not pure enough? You've been saying you can prove it for weeks... we are waiting... I'm curious because I ordered from them and I need to know whats up before I use it.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if this CB is anything like the one tested by Cassio, we should see hair falling out drop in a week then further by week 4.

I’ve also decided to go 1:1:1 in vehicle compounds so I can keep as close to Cassio’s tests as possible.

Another thing to note is based on this study - 1% should work too... I’ll try 3% though. Also key to note is during this test - CB was applied once a day, 5 days a week.

Cassio’s reasoning behind 5% seems to be that the scalp is harder to penetrate than normal skin - which is why Winlevi is 1%.

Also, 0.25% does still go systemic based on their studies.

Attachments

• CABE5076-F7A2-475A-AA01-33F888E1F9AE.jpeg
    CABE5076-F7A2-475A-AA01-33F888E1F9AE.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 606
Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if this CB is anything like the one tested by Cassio, we should see hair falling drop in a week then further by week 4

If my hair loss doesn’t slow - I’ll assume the it’s sh*t quality CB or the vehicle is no good.

I’ve also decided to go 1:1:1 in vehicle compounds

Another thing to note is based on this study - 1% should work too...

That's the study where they used electrodes for penetration. 1% will do nothing.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the study where they used electrodes for penetration. 1% will do nothing.

True but their 2.5% and 5% most recent studies yielded results similar to each other.

3% once a day should be sufficient - or at least for my slow/mild hair loss.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
True but their 2.5% and 5% most recent studies yielded results similar to each other.

3% once a day should be sufficient - or at least for my slow/mild hair loss.

True - I’m currently running 2.5% twice a day .

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How have you found it’s impact on your hair? Taken/taking any other hair treatments?

Also, what vehicle did you decide on?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to hear, any effects? And what source? sorry if you already mentioned this before, I didn't catch it.

Wuhan . Since dropping my finasteride dosage from 1mg to 0.25mg I very quickly was losing the hair finasteride regrew for me. Being on CB I’ve got regrowth coming back through ... although as I said I’m still on 0.25mg of finasteride so bare that in mind.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol highly unlikely that this was all due to finasteride. the internet reputation of it is completely ridiculous. it's just as much in your head as GETTING BETTER HAIR TAKING finasteride TWICE A WEEK AT 0.25MG. that doesn't do sh*t, absolutely nothing

the thing with people who claim to have aaaall of those side effects is that they often times claim incredibly hair progress that is not even possible. exaggerate in both directions

It does - I had three blood tests which go in line with showing it dropped my T levels. Did my brain fake those too?