CB-03-01 finally available from the Andorran pharmacy

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THEIR reliable but f*****g retarded they just take years to ship and answer their mail with a terrible customer service. btw isn't cb risky due to being a steroidal antiandrogen hence risking hpta axis suppression?

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
THEIR reliable but f*****g retarded they just take years to ship and answer their mail with a terrible customer service. btw isn't cb risky due to being a steroidal antiandrogen hence risking hpta axis suppression?

I didn't know CB was steroidal. Maybe you're mistaking it with CPA?

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't know CB was steroidal. Maybe you're mistaking it with CPA?
Suppression of the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis (HPA axis) may occur during clascoterone therapy in some individuals due to its cortexolone metabolite.[1][9] HPA axis suppression as measured by the cosyntropin stimulation test was observed to occur in 3 of 42 (7%) of adolescents and adults using clascoterone for acne.[1][9] HPA axis function returned to normal within 4 weeks following discontinuation of clascoterone

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Suppression of the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis (HPA axis) may occur during clascoterone therapy in some individuals due to its cortexolone metabolite.[1][9] HPA axis suppression as measured by the cosyntropin stimulation test was observed to occur in 3 of 42 (7%) of adolescents and adults using clascoterone for acne.[1][9] HPA axis function returned to normal within 4 weeks following discontinuation of clascoterone

Wow, I guess I won't be experimenting with CB.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats fucked bro im scared now but i dont wanna waste my money lol, sh*t's expensive , I've been using ru8841 since december and now trying to use it instead of finasteride for 1 month and ive had no sides from my source so far but i think my hair has gotten worse since stoping finasteride
Ever gave topical finasteride a try?
U know if spironolactone does this too? I cant sleep on this sh*t.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever gave topical finasteride a try?

U know if spironolactone does this too? I cant sleep on this sh*t.
I will go back in oral finasteride soon, it's just that my facial hair has been growing in off finasteride so I'll give it two more months.

And yh I think spironolactane is steroidal too. (edited coz its wrong)

I don't know why you're using spironolactone if you are a cis guy unless you are a part of hormonal route thread lol. It's a t blocker and in higher doses is an actual transgender drug

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will go back in oral finasteride soon, it's just that my facial hair has been growing in off finasteride so I'll give it two more months.

And yh I think spironolactane is steroidal too. So basically it works by making your brain tell your balls not to produce any more androgens, whereas something non steroidal like RU58841 or bicalutamide will bind to androgen receptors and block the action of testosterone but won't affect this mechanism of action.

I don't know why you're using spironolactone if you are a cis guy unless you are a part of hormonal route thread lol. It's a t blocker and in higher doses is an actual transgender drug
Spironolactone also binds to androgen receptors dude. Its even used topically for male pattern baldness and acne, There was a study that Topical spironolactone was more effective than topical finasteride even.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-29-16-36-22-895_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-29-16-36-22-895_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_2022-04-29-16-59-45-515_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-29-16-59-45-515_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot_2022-04-29-17-57-36-546_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-29-17-57-36-546_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spironolactone also binds to androgen receptors dude. Its even used topically for male pattern baldness and acne, There was a study that Topical spironolactone was more effective than topical finasteride actually.
Oh yh my bad, I forgot the exact difference between steroidial and non steroidial antiandrogens but for whatever reason steroidial antiandrogens affect hpta and nsaa's dont.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
do u have any studies for topical spironolactone? I didnt even know that existed lol
I did my research, its rather weak but works. Admin on this forum has used it for over 15 years topically, Its his only regimen and he has maintained. Read some guys getting thickening and regrowth from topical use on the net, but its best to combine it with finasteride and not as a stand alone treatment its too weak for that. There is a study about it helping acne by being applied topically, and also a study that it worked better than topical finasteride, too lazy to digg it up now but its there. Im not telling u to use it but I use it Because its way safer than ru. Doctorhouse buys a special mixed formula and gets it prescribed and that Topical formula contains spironolactone its one of many ingredients, but he has had success.

Last edited:

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I experienced chest pressure abit heavy breathing, and a pressure on my thyroid like if someone poked a finger on your neck and held it there for 10 minutes, and my hair thinned out crazy in 2 months, basically gave me thin spots. Like alopecia areata, my thick crown hair in one area got double as thin in 2 months I was shocked when I saw it and it happened graduelly, then saw another small thin spot of the size of a coin, after this I had to quit it, Happaned to another guy on this forum and his thin spot that ru caused never grew back and he has trouble covering it up now. After this I got desperate and bought ru from purity prod. After only one application, I went outside from my home and stopped, I felt like my body was suddenly shutting down it felt like I was dieing, the worst feeling and weirdest feeling I have ever felt in my life, I went back home and sat on my bed and it took like 5 minutes to feel normal again, 2 weeks after this immense shock to my system I got telogen effluvium, and lost 1,000 hairs daily for 2 weeks. Clumps of hair came out in the shower, litteraly clumps of hair. I counted all hairs and it came up to total of 1,000 hairs daily no f*****g joke it was crazy, im not even sure if all the hair even grew back but did see some short hairs in one spot only...... This is why im afraid to try ru again from another company btw this Happaned when I was 27. Im 34 now.
thats why i think its so dumb to try ru before finasteride. thanks for sharing

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont know how long CB0301 lasts until expiry, but this sh*t pharmacy took 1 month for my first shipment of topical dutasteride and 4or 5 months for the next one. Obviously they arrived expired and then they ghosted my emails
And to think that i ordered from within europe , i am not even far from Spain

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont know how long CB0301 lasts until expiry, but this sh*t pharmacy took 1 month for my first shipment of topical dutasteride and 4or 5 months for the next one. Obviously they arrived expired and then they ghosted my emails
same man they are ghosting me and i ordered like 3 times with them ......

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The pharmacy took 5 months to process your order or the post office took 5 months to deliver it?

purupa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did my research, its rather weak but works. Admin on this forum has used it for over 15 years topically, Its his only regimen and he has maintained. Read some guys getting thickening and regrowth from topical use on the net, but its best to combine it with finasteride and not as a stand alone treatment its too weak for that. There is a study about it helping acne by being applied topically, and also a study that it worked better than topical finasteride, too lazy to digg it up now but its there. Im not telling u to use it but I use it Because its way safer than ru. Doctorhouse buys a special mixed formula and gets it prescribed and that Topical formula contains spironolactone its one of many ingredients, but he has had success.
Opinon in fluridil/eucapil? You seem to at least have some knowledge. I haven't really been able to find any decent study with pictures about it