CB-03-01 finally available from the Andorran pharmacy

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The pharmacy in Andorra is finally compounding it at 2.5%, 5% and 7.5%

They also stack it with Topical Finasteride and Minoxidil for a 3 in 1 bottle.

Anyone ordered this?

I might give the 2.5% plus Topical Dutasteride 0.05% a try
We aint stupid Mustang, you are doing good on your current regimen, you dont need to add stuff, ur just trying to make People buy from this company same with your fue clinic promoting sh*t, go away already we dont want these overpriced garbage.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess testing it is the only way to know.

I highly doubt a pharmacy would mix crap with drugs.
They get their cb from wuhan so yes still risky.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-27-16-57-48-953_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-27-16-57-48-953_com.android.chrome.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 141

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wut? I don't remember anything bad ever coming out of Wuhan.

I did a couple of tests. One was on this American supplier called Kane, it come out at 50% purity. They were obviously cutting it in half to maximize profit and mixing it with who knows what.

I did two tests from Wuhan for CB and RU, both came back at 98%

I believe the pharmacy buys it directly from Germany from what I recall but if they buy from Wuhan I am sure they better test it.

Their dutasteride comes from Fagron

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did a couple of tests. One was on this American supplier called Kane, it come out at 50% purity. They were obviously cutting it in half to maximize profit and mixing it with who knows what.

I believe the pharmacy buys it directly from Germany from what I recall but if they buy from Wuhan I am sure they better test it.

Ye now I deeply regret buying ru from kane. Had very bad experience from it.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

I
is kane anageninc?
Yes.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A fairly basic question... where and how do you guys get this stuff tested?

I've never used any research chemicals on my research subject, but I'm thinking about it. The risk of getting sent cr4p instead of the real thing bothers me.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** i just bought 2 bottles of 8% from them because my source doesn't sell higher concentrations. What experience did u have with it?
I experienced chest pressure abit heavy breathing, and a pressure on my thyroid like if someone poked a finger on your neck and held it there for 10 minutes, and my hair thinned out crazy in 2 months, basically gave me thin spots. Like alopecia areata, my thick crown hair in one area got double as thin in 2 months I was shocked when I saw it and it happened graduelly, then saw another small thin spot of the size of a coin, after this I had to quit it, Happaned to another guy on this forum and his thin spot that ru caused never grew back and he has trouble covering it up now. After this I got desperate and bought ru from purity prod. After only one application, I went outside from my home and stopped, I felt like my body was suddenly shutting down it felt like I was dieing, the worst feeling and weirdest feeling I have ever felt in my life, I went back home and sat on my bed and it took like 5 minutes to feel normal again, 2 weeks after this immense shock to my system I got telogen effluvium, and lost 1,000 hairs daily for 2 weeks. Clumps of hair came out in the shower, litteraly clumps of hair. I counted all hairs and it came up to total of 1,000 hairs daily no f*****g joke it was crazy, im not even sure if all the hair even grew back but did see some short hairs in one spot only...... This is why im afraid to try ru again from another company btw this Happaned when I was 27. Im 34 now.

Last edited:

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any companies that sell pre made fluridil/topilutamide solutions? Before the patent expired recently, Eucapil was the only company selling this stuff but their solution was weak as piss.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I experienced chest pressure abit heavy breathing, and a pressure on my thyroid like if someone poked a finger on your neck and held it there for 10 minutes, and my hair thinned out crazy in 2 months, basically gave me thin spots. Like alopecia areata, my thick crown hair in one area got double as thin in 2 months I was shocked when I saw it and it happened graduelly, then saw another small thin spot of the size of a coin, after this I had to quit it, Happaned to another guy on this forum and his thin spot that ru caused never grew back and he has trouble covering it up now. After this I got desperate and bought ru from purity prod. After only one application, I went outside from my home and stopped, I felt like my body was suddenly shutting down it felt like I was dieing, the worst feeling and weirdest feeling I have ever felt in my life, I went back home and sat on my bed and it took like 5 minutes to feel normal again, 2 weeks after this immense shock to my system I got telogen effluvium, and lost 1,000 hairs daily for 2 weeks. Clumps of hair came out in the shower, litteraly clumps of hair. I counted all hairs and it came up to total of 1,000 hairs daily no f*****g joke it was crazy, im not even sure if all the hair even grew back but did see some short hairs in one spot only...... This is why im afraid to try ru again from another company btw this Happaned when I was 27. Im 34 now.
thats fucked bro im scared now but i dont wanna waste my money lol, sh*t's expensive , I've been using ru8841 since december and now trying to use it instead of finasteride for 1 month and ive had no sides from my source so far but i think my hair has gotten worse since stoping finasteride