Castor oil questions - shedding, and what to mix it with?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
you're till positive it's helping with overall ensity and eyelashe/eyebrow growth? thanks

Still positive that it is, wouldn't say the results are miraculous or anything, but it costs next to nothing to buy a liter of it and take 10ml every day, so im just continuing it, if i had to choose between oral minoxidil or castor oil i would obviously choose oral min, but like i said, taking it in the morning doesn't bother me much and i get no sides.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still take it, two teaspoons so about 10ml. I honestly don't think castor oil tastes of much and you can buy a liter for no price at all.
I knows there’s not much taste, but the stuff makes me gag..must be the viscosity. The capsules are great. Also wanted to add my skin looks so much better when I take it, kinda makes me better looking :D

Last edited:

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knows there’s not much taste, but the stuff makes me gag..must be the viscosity. The capsules are great. Also wanted to add my skin looks so much better when I take it, kinda makes me better looking :D
man how many ml are youusing per capsule and per day? thanks

Thor9

Established Member
Reaction score
I take half a teaspon everyday...in the beginning, my hair and facial hair became much much thicker. Within 2 months, the thickness went back to normal. I still continue to take it but the only difference I can tell now is that my eyelashes are much longer.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take half a teaspon everyday...in the beginning, my hair and facial hair became much much thicker. Within 2 months, the thickness went back to normal. I still continue to take it but the only difference I can tell now is that my eyelashes are much longer.
damn that's great to know how long till ou notice the first eyelashes gains? do you take it before a meal or after? thanks

Thor9

Established Member
Reaction score
damn that's great to know how long till ou notice the first eyelashes gains? do you take it before a meal or after? thanks

It was probably noticeable at 2 months but continued to grow until month 4. That's where I am currently and I can't see them growing much longer.

I take it right after a meal.

vandun3

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still take it, two teaspoons so about 10ml. I honestly don't think castor oil tastes of much and you can buy a liter for no price at all.
yeah it's pretty cheap but the taste and smell make me gag. i feel dizzy with slight GI discomfort after taking the stuff as well ~1.25 mL. i think some people are more reactive to it than others - 10 mL on an empty stomach... sh*t, i'd literally be shitting my pants with that dose

moving to pills just because i hate the taste and smell of it

Bazza86

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I believe it works better topically, but it's so hard to wash out.
I've been using it on my thinning hair for the past few weeks and I'm seeing promising results already . More density and my hair is much darker for some reason .

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only ever had slightly faster growth of existing hairs. That said, back on 5ml per day for the same reason. Been looking at a larger batch than my current bottle tho. If I can grab that I’ll do 10ml a day (5-5ml for breakfast and dinner respectively). Will report if I achieve anything past better beard and growth speed. For instance the temples could sure use a miracle.

EDIT: got a 250ml variant.. starting 10ml a day

Last edited: