Castor Oil Question

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, i ordered another one that fits those requirements.

Are there any benefits of mixing it with other oils apart of not being so sticky and thick anymore?

I mixed my last one with apprx. 50% Jojoba Oil, 30% Castor and 20% Coconut.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, i ordered another one that fits those requirements.

Are there any benefits of mixing it with other oils apart of not being so sticky and thick anymore?

I mixed my last one with apprx. 50% Jojoba Oil, 30% Castor and 20% Coconut.
I mix mine with Emu oil + a little alcohol, 50% Castor, 40% Emu + 10% Alcohol or DMSO (Although I have used minoxidil as well). Leave it on over night.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any news from people who tried it orally?

Bump for this question.

I've read it boosts all your hair, I would like this as my eyebrows are sparse and my beard could be thicker.

Can anyone who has taken it orally for at least a month chime in on how well it worked/didn't work?

There doesn't seem to be much in terms of reliable studies, only anecdotal data.

Thanks!

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can you overdo it with castor oil? I’ve started using hairmetto after I put on minoxidil foam and hairmetto has castor oil. Last night I added castor oil afterwards . I want to dermaroll too but 1.5 is gonna hurt . I’ve practiced with .3 and it is a bit unpleasant but doable

Xenophon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone redpill me on DMSO? Where to buy, what to look out for etc. This is talked about all the time but always sparse on details.

The application method I use for CO is a roller stick. This applies it evenly and thinly if the CO is like 10-20% proportion of the blend that you're using. The difference between just argan/emu and argan/emu/CO is night and day, however; one is close to a non-oily scalp and the other is an oily scalp depending on application/concentration.

Does DMSO significantly improve absorption tactically/aesthetically?

Xenophon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What decreases PGD2 other than weird, hard to find chemical products?

Where did that cheeky kent SwissTemples disappear to? f****r makes a blog in 2015 showing marginal baby hair growth that people frequently equal through other completely different methods, and then disappears forever. The blog with the donation buttons remains however lmao.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone tried oral castor oil for better hair?

More Plates More Dates recommends it
Yeah I'm on it for three weeks now and my beard and hair grow considerably faster than they do naturally. I've yet to see any actual regrowth unfortunately. Currently at 5 ml daily which is gross enough but I'll try 10 ml too and potentially stay on it if I can take that much. Reason being one of the anecdotes Derek looked at was a guy taking 10 ml a day which was allegedly miraculous for him in terms of regrowth.

edit: It's also dirt cheap

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone redpill me on DMSO? Where to buy, what to look out for etc. This is talked about all the time but always sparse on details.

The application method I use for CO is a roller stick. This applies it evenly and thinly if the CO is like 10-20% proportion of the blend that you're using. The difference between just argan/emu and argan/emu/CO is night and day, however; one is close to a non-oily scalp and the other is an oily scalp depending on application/concentration.

Does DMSO significantly improve absorption tactically/aesthetically?
Personally I don't recommend DMSO as it is too strong, I have tried it but I don't think I'd use it again. CO works best when taken orally anyway.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just purchased a mesogun, does anyone know of castor oil or a derivative that is able to be injected into the dermis?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just purchased a mesogun, does anyone know of castor oil or a derivative that is able to be injected into the dermis?
I wouldn't advise that. There are better meso therapies off the self that will have a better outcome.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It just grows faster or thicker as well? Are there more follicles / hairs growing?
My beard does also feel more stubborn and "stiff" in a way as it's growing back in, yeah. I've yet to see actual hair REgrowth anywhere though. Plus it's a bit hard to observe since I'm going through a massive shed since increasing my finasteride dosage.