Castor Oil Question

wanderkid

Reaction score
If you take those pills you'll live with diarrhea. But yes, they will help your hair.

So what you're saying is you'll get your hair back AND lose some weight?

All jokes aside, though, I just started today. The first page of the thread said 1-2mL should be safe but I see people on the more recent pages taking 2-3 and one saying 10 (probably a joke by them, though)? How's that working out? And has anyone actually noted any positive regrowth? I've noticed the crown of my head thinning a few months ago. I'm almost 22 and my dad said he started losing his hair in his 20s, so I'm hoping that with 1mL this, quarter tablet of finasteride, and DHT blocking shampoo, I've caught it early enough that I can actually beat it back for a few more years

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what you're saying is you'll get your hair back AND lose some weight?

All jokes aside, though, I just started today. The first page of the thread said 1-2mL should be safe but I see people on the more recent pages taking 2-3 and one saying 10 (probably a joke by them, though)? How's that working out? And has anyone actually noted any positive regrowth? I've noticed the crown of my head thinning a few months ago. I'm almost 22 and my dad said he started losing his hair in his 20s, so I'm hoping that with 1mL this, quarter tablet of finasteride, and DHT blocking shampoo, I've caught it early enough that I can actually beat it back for a few more years

What DHT blocking shampoo do you use?
Also i read that it's very bad to drink caster oil every day because it is a laxative and will cause your body to start depending on it for bowel movements. is this true?

GeorgeNatur

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend A good DMSO solution to buy and where to buy it from? Or suggest another carrier for castor oil?
Hallo equilling,

so if your skin and your hair is dry that means that you have Hairloss from high DHT.

The best is to measure your DHT levels.

Anyway a good therapy is to take saw palmetto from Lambert's (good quality),
one tablet every 2cond day mornings( with some juice, not meat or milk products this time).

Then you need also 2 pgd2 blockers.

And minimum one pge2agonist.

So you need Nettle, sibierien ginseng and ginger capsels for all this.

If you can send a photo will be good.

Also castor oil helps only when hairloss commt from high Estrone, and is a pge2agonist.
For high DHT it doesn't helps of course.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got some BP grade castor oil:
www.lubrisolve.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=46&product_id=212

Just using a dropper and shooting 2ml down my throat and swallowing like a good girl lol. It tastes fine actually , it's all good , feels similar to drinking olive oil.
It's only been a few days so perhaps it a bit too early but pooping is still fine, no diarrhea or stomach aches.

Just wondering, is 2ml even enough to affect hair or at least beard hair ? If so ill continue taking it.

Other question, can u apply topically castor oil together with minoxidil or would they counteract each other ? I might be willing to use it on my beard topically, not on my hair though as I already have enough going on.

Frank K.

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had an ex who used castor oil as a moisturizer on her face and body. What happened? She got hairy. Her eyebrows grew in thicker, her stomach, chest, and face got hairy... So yeah it goes increase hair growth but I think it depends on the issue. It wasn't bad but you can clearly see hair on her. I tried it in my scalp and seen no change but it did make my beard a lot thicker.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had an ex who used castor oil as a moisturizer on her face and body. What happened? She got hairy. Her eyebrows grew in thicker, her stomach, chest, and face got hairy... So yeah it goes increase hair growth but I think it depends on the issue. It wasn't bad but you can clearly see hair on her. I tried it in my scalp and seen no change but it did make my beard a lot thicker.

Oh wow that's quite amusing. More beard growth sounds good. I wonder if beard results could be permanent over time with castor oil even after discontinued usage.

hairlul

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
I want to mix castor oil with minoxidil and I have one question.
Should I mix 70% castor oil and 30% minoxidil?
Thanks

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the last week I was taking castor oil orally (BP grade) about 2ml per days. Last 2 days I bumped up to 3ml. I don't notice any laxative effects. If anything it might mildly be helping my bowel momements. To put things in perspective, when I drink coffee, I usually have 2 big teaspoons, and it just so happens that after drinking 2 coffees in the span of a few hours, I end up having to empty my bowels like 3 times. I haven't had any diarrhea or anything like that.

At the moment I use a needle-less syringe for measuring, I do this to be aware of how much I'm in taking exactly and monitor side effects. I imagine in the future I won't be as precise.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates, feedback from oral castor oil user ?
Am I the only fool drinking castor oil ?

whoken

Reaction score
I have used it topically for three months now. Multiple fine hair have definitely appeared in my temples. Still not to the point to be perceived without close inspection and good lighting. Based on these encouraging signs I have now taken pictures of my scalp and will update, progress or lack of, in 9 months to get a full one year treatment.

My applying method consisting of rubbing the oil on my scalp twice a day. I massage my scalp vigorously for about five to ten minutes. Once before sleeping, and once during the day. My head is shaved which helps since the oil would be too thick to apply otherwise. It's good to know it takes several hours for the oil to be absorbed.

stupidkoko

Reaction score
I've tried castor oil now for quite some time now. If anyone have any scientifically proven studies done on it proving it's effectiveness I won't deny it.
However to my observations, when used topically as I've done once a day in combined with dermarolling for about 3,5 months my hair have shown no improvements at all. It just appears thicker when applied and works at best as a hairgel in my case.

Does it even go through the skin by itself? I might try taking it orally

I know some guy named randyx05 used it long time ago on another forum (provided with proof in pictures) in combination with emu oil, so I'm not going to disregard it as a potential treatment. It just didn't do it for me.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I applied it to my left arm for a month, no difference than the right one.

I applied it to my eyelashes for a few months (and still do) as they were extremely thin, it definitely thickened them up and grew out nearly double the amount of hairs. Very thick eyelashes.

I also applied to my eyebrows and beard for the same amount of time (about 2 months). No noticeable difference except the hairs appear darker/shiner with the castor oil applied. It's very non reactive and hydrating to my skin though.

So it definitely can work for eyelashes at least. This could very possibly just have been because it's hydrating effects on my eyelashes, I had quite dry eyes.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I applied it to my left arm for a month, no difference than the right one.

I applied it to my eyelashes for a few months (and still do) as they were extremely thin, it definitely thickened them up and grew out nearly double the amount of hairs. Very thick eyelashes.

I also applied to my eyebrows and beard for the same amount of time (about 2 months). No noticeable difference except the hairs appear darker/shiner with the castor oil applied. It's very non reactive and hydrating to my skin though.

So it definitely can work for eyelashes at least. This could very possibly just have been because it's hydrating effects on my eyelashes, I had quite dry eyes.

Which exact castor oil brand are you using ? Is your product specifically also safe for oral use ?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which exact castor oil brand are you using ? Is your product specifically also safe for oral use ?

Don't know the brand at the moment, will post it here later. But it's not for oral use. Cold pressed, 100% organic castor oil.

Spursfan130

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am 29 and have been shedding hair when I shower and my hair is thinning for the past couple years. I just read this thread and was wondering If anyone can suggest a good regime to begin?

Langsverd

Reaction score
I've read in another thread that anything besides the Big Three (finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral) are ineffective, and any supposed evidence to back them up are basically "old wive's tales".

Are there any reputable studies to back up the claim that castor oil may give you more or fuller hair?