Castor Oil Question

equillig

My Regimen
Reaction score
So stupid question maybe but is the home health castor oil okay to consume then? Anyone have experience with it? I know it says do not consume but i know pretty much all say that except the palma christi brand or if anyone has any suggestions for another brand to consume? Thank you

Hairyarsch

Reaction score
where are all the before and after pics from those using castor oil?

Well, that usually happens. Only a handful of people bother to register and comment, fewer are willing to pull through with it for at least half a year and even fewer are actually going to post pictures if any at all.
Then a new hype starts with some new "treatment" and the same thing happens. That's why you see so few results. I actually haven't seen anyone who has been on Swiss's program for at least half a year and said that it's completely useless. Most people just stop at some early point and are quiet about it.

Although it would be nice if someone with access to the *** forum could confirm that they're having success with Swiss's protocol there.

inmyhead

Reaction score
OK i found castor oil in my county which is for for emptying intestines.Is this the same as normal castor oil? i've also found cosmetic castor oil which is for applying on hair. Wonder which one should i get?

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's the same castor oil that's used for emptying intestines. Taken orally in big amounts, it is a laxative.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you need with castor oil?

It's part of the prostaglandin approach in which you have to care about four chemical aspects of male pattern baldness to regrow your hair. Castor Oil contains ricinoleic acid which is a PG2ep3 agonist. It's a partial solution to raise your PGE2 which are essential to hair loss. But for it to work you have also to lower your PGD2 which are *according to what I have read* the main culprit of the damn curse of Androgenetic Alopecia. I'd suggest you to google the prostaglandin protocol.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't sound very robust to be honest. It's good that swisstemples is dabbling in speculative science, but the justification to treat it as fact is missing.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
That doesn't sound very robust to be honest. It's good that swisstemples is dabbling in speculative science, but the justification to treat it as fact is missing.

I don't think it's that "speculative" as it's based on verified facts and studies but it's for sure experimental :D I'd say, if you want to use castor oil, don't do half of the job, but that are just my two cents ^^

CalmBeauty2016

Reaction score
Castor oil has really worked for me. I even put it on my lashes to help thicken them up. Hair Before and After - Pic. 2.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Gargi

Reaction score
Historically, castor oil was taken as an oral laxative. Today, however, taking castor oil this way it is not recommended because its powerful laxative effect can disrupt normal digestion and healthy intestinal flora. When it comes to treating chronic conditions, sometimes it is more effective to treat our bodies gently. Castor oil best exerts its powerful effects when applied topically, directly to the skin. It proves to be a simple, cheap and effective remedy for a variety of common health complaints. While Castor oil is mostly used externally, it can be used internally to maximize the benefits but it is important to discuss your physician before planning to consume the castor oil .Castor oil can also be used by mixing with egg yolks, onion juice, kefir, sour cream, aloe vera and various herbal infusions to treat the hair problems.

dianna

Banned
Reaction score
caster oil

1. Castor oil has been well known for its medicinal properties. It’s often used as a laxative, but has a wide variety of other health benefits, including many pertaining to hair and hair growth.
  2. Castor oil has a thick consistency, so you can mix it with coconut oil, olive oil or jojoba oil in a half and half ratio. This will make the mask easier to distribute throughout your hair.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone in this thread actually benefited from using Castor Oil, besides that one chick, which doesn't really count btw.

eenough

Reaction score
I have tried castor oil on my scalp but haven't seen much results,
but when I put it on my eyebrows and eyelashes the effects are really dramatic.

So, I don't know what I'm doing wrong... I guess it's because its easier to distribute on the eyebrows/lashes.