Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking people’s anecdotal evidence on sides is hard to do on this forum. Every single topical including minoxidil has had sides of chest pains. I bet half of those chest pains were just indigestion.

I swear some people on this forum could get hit by a car and lay dying in the road and be like ‘holy sh*t this must be the topical’.

Last edited:

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't received it yet. I'll definitely be using it this month if it doesn't get seized by customs. fingers crossed.

It cost a little more than $1,000 USD for 6 months. it's not cheap. But the evidence from studies indicates its about 2x as strong as finasteride with no side effects, so its a no brainer for me.

2X as good as finasteride, yea thats not proven anywhere buddy

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I apologize if this is mentioned or well known, but I'm assuming this could also be used if you're using Finasteride already? Attack from internal and external?

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15646372

in hamsters it is, thats what people are referring too. it's not obvious that same goes for humans, however it's more likely than not in my opinion. but then, twice as potent does not mean twice as effective. for example dutatsteride is like 3 times more potent than finasteride but only 60% more effective upon application. CB is probably in the middle between finasteride and dutasteride but should be side effect free which makes it a good option. I think if you combine it with finasteride for example you might very well be able to outperform dutasteride without nuking your dht

at the end of the day he is right and you are not

end of the day you are looking at this as cure, and YOU will be wrong

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
end of the day you are looking at this as cure, and YOU will be wrong

Twice as effective as finasteride and 3 times as strong as strong as flutamide. The study shows both of these, with the 6 monthly data further confirming the effectiveness against finasteride.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My order just came in from Wuhan, looks like customs ripped open the air sealed foil pouch. At least it made it through although I hope the powder itself wasn't tampered with. How do you guys store the powder? Does it have to be put in the freezer?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah this will work really well i think
we're talking full transgender scalp here. easily 10 - 20 years legitimate maintenance if you catch it up early

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My order just came in from Wuhan, looks like customs ripped open the air sealed foil pouch. At least it made it through although I hope the powder itself wasn't tampered with. How do you guys store the powder? Does it have to be put in the freezer?
I put mine in the freezer

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have to store the mixed solution in the refrigerator or can it be stored at room temperature? I'm planning on mixing it with alcohol and PG at a 70/30 ratio.
Not if you’re making smaller batches

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no vinnievandall is using it again for 10 days now and has had no issues. as i said who knows what it was in the first attempt, it wasn't the CB thats for sure
Hey petorson im still on cb but cant go over 25 mg a day chest pains appair if i go over them or use stemox as vehicle im just very sensitive i guess i cant even take an aspirin without falling asleep still need to see a doctor for my heart it also could be posible it runs in the family my brother of 23 had an heart attack after drinking some beers (2-4) :/

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey petorson im still on cb but cant go over 25 mg a day chest pains appair if i go over them or use stemox as vehicle im just very sensitive i guess i cant even take an aspirin without falling asleep still need to see a doctor for my heart it also could be posible it runs in the family my brother of 23 had an heart attack after drinking some beers (2-4) :/
Where did you get your CB?

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so did you still not get it tested? you have to understand 25mg is the dosage the acne trial used twice a day(or even more) and none had such side effects. so I would say either impurity or you have osmthing else going on. deinfinty get it tested and see a doctor
I want to test it but i dont really know where i have to go for it in belgium

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
weekly supply works well

could you make us a proper recipe to make CB at home, @swingbeam for people who never done a DIY product

1) what do we need? which types of equipment etc.
2) how many gram CB for 1 year supply?
3) which vehicle?
4) how to mix them, how to spray them to scalp?

you can save some noob baldie friends, to be honest.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does transcutol actually do? Does it only help with penetration or is there more to it?

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shame, that the are not releasing the results of their last trial phase. Apparently, that was promised until end of Q1/2019