Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude calm your tits.

They will post the results when they are available. There is no hidden secret or conspiracy.

And you complaining on a forum won't make it faster.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
1st april and nothing. sadly I don't believe that breezula will come out even in 2022. when you read their presentation they said

"Concerning the Breezula program, we complete in this... in the last weeks the one-year treatment of the subjects, so we expect to receive the top line results before the end of this month, to be able to ask for the end of Phase II meeting with the FDA before summer period and to plan the start of the Phase III trial after discussion protocol with FDA before the end of the ’19. In the meantime, our plan is to start dose ranging study for alopecia in women that we plan and we plan to begin the enrolment before the summer period.
"

this in february. multiple issues come to my mind, a lack of funding that was stressed in the presentation multiple time. this one was beginning of february, they expected to see the results at the end of the month. now almost 2 months later nothing has been presented. they also have to do a stupid f*****g womens trial because you know, women suffer soon much from androgenic alopecia. they won't file the phase 3 before the end of the year, in our language that means not this year but 2020. they are so far behdin, when the trial 3 start in 2020 there will be a 6 month enrollment period and thats when the 12 months clock starts. so results cannot possibly be expected before Q3 2021 or some sh*t. then just like now they will need a while to process the results. I think they might then file NDA at the beginning of 2022

this might go a little quicker since the same compounds already been through fda at that point in time so they should process it faster. also cassiopeas infrastructure for making CB should be up and running by then because they need it for winlevi. they also hopefully have positive cashflow by that time. but I feel like it's going to be 2023 until this actually can be bought..

sucks so much, the difference between their initial proposal, 2021 for breezula and what is most likely now, 2023 is massive for me, I could literally lose all of my hair in these 2 years. so close and yet so far, it's brutal

I can't believe we still have to wait 3-4 years for a topical anti androgen-.- on the other hand hopefully i won't be too far gone so if the results are good I can still get a hair transplant and be fine regardless. but who knows

Buy CB and make it yourself. I'm certainly not waiting 3-4 years.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sucks so much, the difference between their initial proposal, 2021 for breezula and what is most likely now, 2023 is massive for me, I could literally lose all of my hair in these 2 years. so close and yet so far, it's brutal

I can't believe we still have to wait 3-4 years for a topical anti androgen-.- on the other hand hopefully i won't be too far gone so if the results are good I can still get a hair transplant and be fine regardless. but who knows
First of all, we have no information to believe they are behind on their current release date. It's possible, but just because they are a a bit late for releasing results doesn't automatically mean we can add 1 or 2 more years to the release. Secondly... Don't wait. you obviously don't have time and neither do most of us. Which is why i bought enough CB for 6 months at 5% in a group buy. Anyone can do it

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, we have no information to believe they are behind on their current release date. It's possible, but just because they are a a bit late for releasing results doesn't automatically mean we can add 1 or 2 more years to the release. Secondly... Don't wait. you obviously don't have time and neither do most of us. Which is why i bought enough CB for 6 months at 5% in a group buy. Anyone can do it

what forum was organised that group buy ? do you have to test it buy yourself or the lab test is done before being sent to each indivuduals from the gb ?

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How much did that cost you? Also are you doing 5% twice a day? Im about to buy some CB and im really hoping that cm-3 which will be out later this year could be a more effective treatment.

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have u been using it ? Any results?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have u been using it ? Any results?
Haven't received it yet. I'll definitely be using it this month if it doesn't get seized by customs. fingers crossed.
How much did that cost you? Also are you doing 5% twice a day? Im about to buy some CB and im really hoping that cm-3 which will be out later this year could be a more effective treatment.
It cost a little more than $1,000 USD for 6 months. it's not cheap. But the evidence from studies indicates its about 2x as strong as finasteride with no side effects, so its a no brainer for me.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what forum was organised that group buy ? do you have to test it buy yourself or the lab test is done before being sent to each indivuduals from the gb ?
This forum. We are testing it after we receive our shipment. I"m sure you'll hear updates from me or other members in the next coming months.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum. We are testing it after we receive our shipment. I"m sure you'll hear updates from me or other members in the next coming months.
Looking forward to the testing results. Up until now I already know 2 persons that got sides from the CB of Wuhan. Hope it was just a bad batch...just dont want to believe its because of the CB

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking forward to the testing results. Up until now I already know 2 persons that got sides from the CB of Wuhan. Hope it was just a bad batch...just dont want to believe its because of the CB
What kind of sides? I’ve heard about insomnia. The seller knows we are testing it for 99% or higher and we have a refund agreement if it isn’t up to par. Pure CB doesn’t have sexual sides do if I get them I’ll raise hell lol

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of sides? I’ve heard about insomnia. The seller knows we are testing it for 99% or higher and we have a refund agreement if it isn’t up to par. Pure CB doesn’t have sexual sides do if I get them I’ll raise hell lol
Chest pains mainly, one of the persons that I am talking about is @vinnievandall and the other one is also on this forum