Cassiopeia Release Full Year Results To 2018 Including Update On Breezula

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is, can we use the acne medication on our scalps in 2020? Who’s gonna be the guinea pig?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
The question is, can we use the acne medication on our scalps in 2020? Who’s gonna be the guinea pig?

It's not really guinea pig.

It's just the same active ingredient with a different vehicle and at a lower dose.

You'd likely need to change the vehicle and raise the dose as they did in the patent trials.

....which you can already do now. Buying CB and making the vehicle yourself.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, is this the new Brotzu lotion or what?

God, is that the real CEO. She´s hot, even better than old pal Brotzu himself!

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
@Phatalis which vendor do you suggest to buy CB?

Anywhere you buy from you gotta test.

I'm not sure if you can negotiate price with Kane. But he does guarantee delivery.

Wuhan you can negotiate price.

Private forums, good luck getting in on that.

Bryan2003, supposedly gets pure stuff and tests for you. But I'd rather do my own testing so I can trust it.

Basically it's not necessarily about where... It's about the process..

Negotiate a price and demand guaranteed delivery and purity so if it doesn't arrive or itsi subpar they have to send more. And test yourself.

I went with wuhan. But it's really just about making sure you get the stuff and making sure it's pure by testing.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anywhere you buy from you gotta test.

I'm not sure if you can negotiate price with Kane. But he does guarantee delivery.

Wuhan you can negotiate price.

Private forums, good luck getting in on that.

Bryan2003, supposedly gets pure stuff and tests for you. But I'd rather do my own testing so I can trust it.

Basically it's not necessarily about where... It's about the process..

Negotiate a price and demand guaranteed delivery and purity so if it doesn't arrive or itsi subpar they have to send more. And test yourself.

I went with wuhan. But it's really just about making sure you get the stuff and making sure it's pure by testing.

Does anyone know any more specifics about this Bryan guy ? Or is he just another dude from China basically posing as an Alibaba Lab rep ?

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know any more specifics about this Bryan guy ? Or is he just another dude from China basically posing as an Alibaba Lab rep ?
He's from Poland. 100% legit

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Again bro I don't understand the laziness of majority on here (not aiming yiu). Just go to the site, click contact us and follow through with their application process. Easy. Email me ljs87@protonmail.com for the link if too lazy lel

Lazy?

I've looked into it multiple times and this is quite literally the first time anyone posted anything remotely helpful.

Before all I got was bullshit responses.

Thanks for this reply.

With that said I don't even know the URL for the site or the site itself. Maybe I'm dumb? But I've never had any information beyond "it's a private forum and they don't let anyone in."

I would've gone this route a while ago if I had known.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think there's just a lack of coordination in information on these forums.

Which leads to similar questions and confusion.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lazy?

I've looked into it multiple times and this is quite literally the first time anyone posted anything remotely helpful.

Before all I got was bullshit responses.

Thanks for this reply.

With that said I don't even know the URL for the site or the site itself. Maybe I'm dumb? But I've never had any information beyond "it's a private forum and they don't let anyone in."

I would've gone this route a while ago if I had known.
Ok bro maybe lazy is too strong a word..I got fucked a bit too many times and seeing other bros same. I started really digging and researching info (public domain information, Google, other forums) on who did what when why how first and such.

As I said before bros I'm happy to help us all grow hair and avoid being fucked, scammed and shilled.

Anyone can email me at ljs87@protonmail.com

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long will 1ml from lame last you as the strength used in studies?

I guess we can all start rubbing acne meds on our head next year...

Also, is this going to be prescription or OTC?