LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But both are supposed to be a maintenance drugs.. There is no point in using CB when you are already on finasteride. Chances are that you will maintain with finasteride for a very long time alone. So CB will only be a more of inconvenience.

finasteride alone is not always enough. Especially for those of us that want to take zero chances. Many will get on dutasteride and CB to make 100% sure there's no DHT left on the scalp.

Lowering serum DHT and lowering scalp DHT are not perfectly correlated actions so if you can take a more direct approach in conjunction with a systemic approach, you ensure better results.

irao33

My Regimen
Reaction score

This may be a noob question, but when efficacy of 7.5% is discussed in terms of BID (twice a day) vs. QD (once a day), assuming 1ml per each application, is Cassiopea comparing taking 75mg of CB once in the morning & once at night (i.e. 150mg total per day) vs. taking 75mg once per day, or taking 150mg once per day?

In other words, if I can purchase & apply 150mg of CB per day, is it much more advantageous to divide it equally and apply 75mg twice per day (morning & night) vs. applying all 150mg together, either in the morning or at night?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This may be a noob question, but when efficacy of 7.5% is discussed in terms of BID (twice a day) vs. QD (once a day), assuming 1ml per each application, is Cassiopea comparing taking 75mg of CB once in the morning & once at night (i.e. 150mg total per day) vs. taking 75mg once per day, or taking 150mg once per day?

In other words, if I can purchase & apply 150mg of CB per day, is it much more advantageous to divide it equally and apply 75mg twice per day (morning & night) vs. applying all 150mg together, either in the morning or at night?

the dosage is standard, meaning that is not 75mg vs 75mg , or 150mg vs 150mg.
It is instead 75mg vs 150mg.
I tend to think that CB is rapidly metabolized so I would prefer a twice a day application if restricted with a set amount per day.

vini_pu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys did breezula entered the phase 3 testing, is it going to be out before Kintor's product?

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys did breezula entered the phase 3 testing, is it going to be out before Kintor's product?
I think they not started phase 3 yet. And I agree with sevenseers.
Probally Breezula will be available around 2024.
Because: 1 year or more to phase 3. Plus another year to FDA approves + go to market.

Kintor still are in the middle of phase 1 for GT20029 and is starting phase 2 for KX-826. But they work and release products fast as I know.
Then I'll not be surprised if they release their products earlier than Cassiopeia.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they not started phase 3 yet. And I agree with sevenseers.
Probally Breezula will be available around 2024.
Because: 1 year or more to phase 3. Plus another year to FDA approves + go to market.

Kintor still are in the middle of phase 1 for GT20029 and is starting phase 2 for KX-826. But they work and release products fast as I know.
Then I'll not be surprised if they release their products earlier than Cassiopeia.
IIRC Kintor has not started US phase 2 and will start China phase 3 within a few months (phase 2 is finishing this month).

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone with early access to WinLevi for acne trying to use on scalp? I realize it is only 1% but could be a bridge to Breezula that doesn’t require sketchy CB. I’ve been using some cream on hairline daily but it’s so little medication it can’t be doing much.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone with early access to WinLevi for acne trying to use on scalp? I realize it is only 1% but could be a bridge to Breezula that doesn’t require sketchy CB. I’ve been using some cream on hairline daily but it’s so little medication it can’t be doing much.
My dermatologist offered me some samples of WinLevi and I declined.