Can't put weight on

bubka

Reaction score
seriously though, even the donor area looks to be suffering from miniaturization, even with a hair transplant, you are CRAZY not to be on a dht inhibitor, dutasteride / finasteride

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":1e851]
JayMan said:
and i like the fact that i have enemies. you don't think i get nasty PM's sent to me directly as well? I do, at least two or three a week, about how ugly I must be, how stupid I am, how I'm going to be a Norwood 7 in a year(i won't be), how I'm bitter about dutasteride giving me breasts(it didn't), how I'm actually gay(i'm not) and have never had a girlfriend(i have one) or had sex in my life(i have). I don't let them get to me. guys who don't have haters never do or say anything controversial.

and just to clarify, i didn't bring up the thing about killuminati because i was so incredibly hurt by him laughing. no i just wanted to slam him because he had the nerve to do so. :hairy:

there are a couple other people who take a lot of $#iT on here as well: socks and bubka. socks apparently got tired of it. bubka still trudges through it which is fortunate.

if you get so much hate mail....why did i have to post on up that was sent to me about you?? did you not believe me....if people are sending them to you...IM sure they are going to send them to other forum members as well....shouldn't come as a surprise

i was just surprised that they sent it to you, some random, relatively unknown poster, instead of sending it to me.

but i also get 6-7 pm's a day from people asking me questions about hair loss stuff or thanking me for sharing my knowledge/posts, so i take the good with the bad.

Ill tell you this...he is not an unknown member...haha...but you can assume whatever u want

I too get PMs everyday with people asking me questions....so i just take the good... ;)

i wasn't saying he was random/relatively unknown, i was saying you are.

i know that even if it's someone well known on the board, it's someone that i don't really like anyway.[/quote:1e851]

lol...now im unknown...why b/c you have 7k posts and i have 1k posts? or is it because you signed onto this board 6 months before i did?

G

JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":c5c0f]
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":c5c0f]
JayMan said:
and i like the fact that i have enemies. you don't think i get nasty PM's sent to me directly as well? I do, at least two or three a week, about how ugly I must be, how stupid I am, how I'm going to be a Norwood 7 in a year(i won't be), how I'm bitter about dutasteride giving me breasts(it didn't), how I'm actually gay(i'm not) and have never had a girlfriend(i have one) or had sex in my life(i have). I don't let them get to me. guys who don't have haters never do or say anything controversial.

and just to clarify, i didn't bring up the thing about killuminati because i was so incredibly hurt by him laughing. no i just wanted to slam him because he had the nerve to do so. :hairy:

there are a couple other people who take a lot of $#iT on here as well: socks and bubka. socks apparently got tired of it. bubka still trudges through it which is fortunate.

if you get so much hate mail....why did i have to post on up that was sent to me about you?? did you not believe me....if people are sending them to you...IM sure they are going to send them to other forum members as well....shouldn't come as a surprise

i was just surprised that they sent it to you, some random, relatively unknown poster, instead of sending it to me.

but i also get 6-7 pm's a day from people asking me questions about hair loss stuff or thanking me for sharing my knowledge/posts, so i take the good with the bad.

Ill tell you this...he is not an unknown member...haha...but you can assume whatever u want

I too get PMs everyday with people asking me questions....so i just take the good... ;)

i know that even if it's someone well known on the board, it's someone that i don't really like anyway.[/quote:c5c0f]

lol...now im unknown...why b/c you have 7k posts and i have 1k posts? or is it because you signed onto this board 6 months before i did?[/quote:c5c0f]

no its because if you asked a random person on here who you were, most would have no idea. if you asked them who i was, 90% would know. and actually 7 months before you did.but that's not the point. the point is that i know who my friends are on here, and none of them said anything bad about me. it's obviously someone that i already dislike

antonio666

Reaction score
like i said before take avodart to gain weight ,it does f*** all for hairloss but if you want to go from skinny to fat bastard avodart is the one.

also if you want a strong frontal hairline avoid avodart

Cassin

Reaction score
Ok I got about 5 pm's and 1 "report post" request to ban several people on this thread....

Please cool it down guys. This place will not turn into regrowth.com or hairsite.com. There is now way we can let that happen.

2. things...

guys never share pm's

and never make fun of someones hair.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":91a8c]
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":91a8c]
JayMan said:

i know that even if it's someone well known on the board, it's someone that i don't really like anyway.

lol...now im unknown...why b/c you have 7k posts and i have 1k posts? or is it because you signed onto this board 6 months before i did?[/quote:91a8c]

no its because if you asked a random person on here who you were, most would have no idea. if you asked them who i was, 90% would know. and actually 7 months before you did.but that's not the point. the point is that i know who my friends are on here, and none of them said anything bad about me. it's obviously someone that i already dislike[/quote:91a8c]

Look...im not gonna brag about who is more popular on a hair loss site. Im glad you have "friends" on HairLossTalk.com....

:lol:

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
agreed 100% cassin.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
like i said before take avodart to gain weight ,it does f*** all for hairloss but if you want to go from skinny to fat bastard avodart is the one.

G

KiLLuMiNaTi said:
antonio666 said:

your donor area is miniaturizing because you aren't on a 5ar inhibitor. your laser comb will not protect your horseshoe from miniaturizing bud. but it could give you brain cancer!!! bonus?

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
what donor area?? i had fue.. are you talking to me?

bubka

Reaction score
yes, anyone who has a hair transplant should also be on a dht inhibitor because event he donor areas are acceptable to miniaturization and reduces hair count

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
i just want to know what this cockhead jayman is on about, my donor area is fine.

bubka

Reaction score
i saw the picture of your donor area, i think you have miniaturization all over, you cannot tell me that your hair on the sides has remained the same thickness

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
that was not my picture.I have no pictures on the internet..And i have never posted my picture on this forum ..It wasnt me..

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i know that. Any surgeon who tells you not to take propecia only says that so you can go back to him sooner..