Can't put weight on

G

Guest

Guest
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
Hey jayman id love to see you throw punches somewhere other then an internet forum. :roll: What happened to the pic you used to have of yourself in your profile you red headed pencil neck? Did you get so ashamed by it that you had to change it to star troopers.


no i changed it to stormtroopers because oni did so i copied him. there was nothing wrong with that picture at all.

but come on bud, keep on searching for something.
 

hair today gone tomorrow

Senior Member
Reaction score
1
JayMan said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
JayMan said:
and i like the fact that i have enemies. you don't think i get nasty PM's sent to me directly as well? I do, at least two or three a week, about how ugly I must be, how stupid I am, how I'm going to be a Norwood 7 in a year(i won't be), how I'm bitter about dutasteride giving me breasts(it didn't), how I'm actually gay(i'm not) and have never had a girlfriend(i have one) or had sex in my life(i have). I don't let them get to me. guys who don't have haters never do or say anything controversial.

and just to clarify, i didn't bring up the thing about killuminati because i was so incredibly hurt by him laughing. no i just wanted to slam him because he had the nerve to do so. :hairy:

there are a couple other people who take a lot of $#iT on here as well: socks and bubka. socks apparently got tired of it. bubka still trudges through it which is fortunate.

if you get so much hate mail....why did i have to post on up that was sent to me about you?? did you not believe me....if people are sending them to you...IM sure they are going to send them to other forum members as well....shouldn't come as a surprise

i was just surprised that they sent it to you, some random, relatively unknown poster, instead of sending it to me.

but i also get 6-7 pm's a day from people asking me questions about hair loss stuff or thanking me for sharing my knowledge/posts, so i take the good with the bad.

Ill tell you this...he is not an unknown member...haha...but you can assume whatever u want

I too get PMs everyday with people asking me questions....so i just take the good... ;)
 
G

Guest

Guest
hair today gone tomorrow said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":9162f]
JayMan said:
and i like the fact that i have enemies. you don't think i get nasty PM's sent to me directly as well? I do, at least two or three a week, about how ugly I must be, how stupid I am, how I'm going to be a Norwood 7 in a year(i won't be), how I'm bitter about dutasteride giving me breasts(it didn't), how I'm actually gay(i'm not) and have never had a girlfriend(i have one) or had sex in my life(i have). I don't let them get to me. guys who don't have haters never do or say anything controversial.

and just to clarify, i didn't bring up the thing about killuminati because i was so incredibly hurt by him laughing. no i just wanted to slam him because he had the nerve to do so. :hairy:

there are a couple other people who take a lot of $#iT on here as well: socks and bubka. socks apparently got tired of it. bubka still trudges through it which is fortunate.

if you get so much hate mail....why did i have to post on up that was sent to me about you?? did you not believe me....if people are sending them to you...IM sure they are going to send them to other forum members as well....shouldn't come as a surprise

i was just surprised that they sent it to you, some random, relatively unknown poster, instead of sending it to me.

but i also get 6-7 pm's a day from people asking me questions about hair loss stuff or thanking me for sharing my knowledge/posts, so i take the good with the bad.

Ill tell you this...he is not an unknown member...haha...but you can assume whatever u want

I too get PMs everyday with people asking me questions....so i just take the good... ;)[/quote:9162f]

i wasn't saying he was random/relatively unknown, i was saying you are.

i know that even if it's someone well known on the board, it's someone that i don't really like anyway.
 

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
3
lol im not searching for anything..you looked like an oldman if your photos, How old are you?
 
G

Guest

Guest
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
lol im not searching for anything conan obrien. I just remember seeing that avatar and thinking ,What an ugly head . Yeah its true a dumb sl*t of a doctor f***** my hair up. But i can get that fixed. You cant fix whats wrong with you .Like your disgusting huge red freekles. You must hate god so much! :hairy:

i don't have red hair. i have dark brown hair. it was the lighting that made myhair look like a very light or light medium brown. does this look like red hair to you?



i don't have huge red freckles either because i don't have red hair?

keep talking killuminati. you are amusing me greatly.
 

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
3
ewww.
 
G

Guest

Guest
KiLLuMiNaTi said:

yeah, you're right. i really wish my hair/head looked like this:

 

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
3
your forehead doesnt look to good. You look like a very unattractive guy .You better keep taking dutasteride .
 

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
0
:shock:
 
G

Guest

Guest
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
your forehead doesnt look to good. You look like a very unattractive guy .You better keep taking dutasteride .

you got me man. i'm really unattractive. and my forehead looks awful. i think i will keep taking dutasteride. thanks for the tip. :lol:
 

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
3
Show us the rest of the pic you runt. You are an ugly c*** i can tell by what i see in the pic..Show the rest and prove me right..
 
G

Guest

Guest
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
Show us the rest of the pic you runt. You are an ugly runt i can tell by what i see in the pic..Show the rest and prove me right..

this is a really stupid discussion anyway. i've never been called ugly in my life except on internet message boards. i know that i'm attractive and i don't need to post a pic to prove it. there are people on here that have seen it that can testify to it so you're just making an *** of yourself.
 

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
3
Your in denial..Man i can see with my own eyes you are an ugly c***..show the rest
 

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
3
show the pic and blur out your eyes.
 

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
3
ive never seen an attractive star wars fan in my life.
 

bubka

Senior Member
Reaction score
16
wow, three replies to himself, good one

what type of man would really honestly know what another guy looks like??? seriosly, i mean i have an idea of what an attractive guy is, but i will not go and post about it, and demand to see what another man looks like to be able to compare it to myself...


homoerotic to the max
 
G

Guest

Guest
yeah i think killuminati might be related to rambo. hey killuminati, why don't you call me a tranny now? complete the trifecta.

and enjoy your scar.
 

IBM

Senior Member
Reaction score
10
JayMan said:
KiLLuMiNaTi said:

yeah, you're right. i really wish my hair/head looked like this:


Man that's shocking. Is that the result of hair transplant?

I would prefer to be a NW7 than have those scars.
 

powersam

Senior Member
Reaction score
6
ibm - a good surgeon can make the scar almost undetectable. if your willing to splash out on a plastic surgeon to close the incision then it will be undetectable.
 

s.a.f

Senior Member
Reaction score
54
Thats a fresh scar (still red and with staple marks) and he's holding his hair back for it to be seen, when he lets his hair flop down it probably wont be visible. The entire scar is probably over 10" long but this pic just shows the middle section of it.

Hassan and wong have a video on their site of a former patient being shaved down to a grade 1 and the trico scar is undetectable.
(although Jayman how hard did you look for that pic because there are plenty out there that are 10x worse than this example) :eek:
 
Top