Can't put weight on

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":82933]
On the other hand, you should see some of the PMs i get about you... :D

post them or shut up

Ok...here is one...but im not giving the persons name...

To: hair today gone tomorrow
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:21 pm
Subject: jay-prick

No wonder jay-prick's fat-*** girlfriend left him and he has no friends and hangs out on this board literally 20 + hours a day. That ***** posts 3 am, 6 am, 12 pm, 4 pm, then 8 pm. WTF, when does he sleep?

do not even ACCUSE me of making that up.[/quote:82933]

lol if you aren't going to post the name then why should i respond to you? i have some in my inbox about you as well that i could post, but i don't want to reveal the names of either.

G

all joking aside though, i do have a girlfriend, and we do hang out 3-4 nights a week.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":01c36]

post them or shut up

No wonder jay-prick's fat-*** girlfriend left him and he has no friends and hangs out on this board literally 20 + hours a day. That ***** posts 3 am, 6 am, 12 pm, 4 pm, then 8 pm. WTF, when does he sleep?

do not even ACCUSE me of making that up.

lol if you aren't going to post the name then why should i respond to you? i have some in my inbox about you as well that i could post, but i don't want to reveal the names of either.[/quote:01c36]

put them up....

I didnt put the name b/c i never asked the person if it would be ok....that would be a F**cked up thing for me to do wouldn't it? AFTER ALL, it was a PM.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah you went there so what?? It just shows what kind of c*** sucker you are .

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Dont worry man . You have obviously hurt the guy so bad that hes got to result to using stupid low comebacks like that. Atleast we are all seeing what a piece of sh*t jayman really is.

G

JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":3c8c7]
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":3c8c7]

post them or shut up

lol if you aren't going to post the name then why should i respond to you? i have some in my inbox about you as well that i could post, but i don't want to reveal the names of either.[/quote:3c8c7]

put them up....

I didnt put the name b/c i never asked the person if it would be ok....that would be a F**cked up thing for me to do wouldn't it? AFTER ALL, it was a PM.[/quote:3c8c7]

Here's one for example:

To: JayMan
Posted: Tues Jun 05, 2007 4:30 am
Subject: hairtodaygaytomorrow

f*** that stupid prick hairtodaygayomorrow. this guy is so f*****g gay he might even be a tranny

:lol:

G

JayMan said:
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
ROFLMAO!!!! :lol:

yes, almost as funny as your botched hair transplant.

yeah, i went there. :wink:

THATS f****ing wrong dude....all he was doing was laughing...karma will catch up to you one day.

spare me the indignation, please, htgt. he laughed at the comments about me so i laughed back.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":9244a]
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":9244a]

post them or shut up

lol if you aren't going to post the name then why should i respond to you? i have some in my inbox about you as well that i could post, but i don't want to reveal the names of either.

put them up....

I didnt put the name b/c i never asked the person if it would be ok....that would be a F**cked up thing for me to do wouldn't it? AFTER ALL, it was a PM.[/quote:9244a]

Here's one for example:

To: JayMan
Posted: Tues Jun 05, 2007 4:30 am
Subject: hairtodaygaytomorrow

f*** that stupid prick hairtodaygayomorrow. this guy is so f****ing gay he might even be a tranny

:lol:[/quote:9244a]

LOL...that is rambo....he has called me hartodayGAYtomorrow in a thread before....

you might as well put his name on there....everyone its gonna know its him.

G

KiLLuMiNaTi said:

so you can laugh at other people but can't take being laughed at yourself.

G

LOL...that is rambo....he has called me hartodayGAYtomorrow in a thread before....

you might as well put his name on there....everyone its gonna know its him.

it doesn't really matter who it is.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
KiLLuMiNaTi said:

he laughed at a PM...your laughing at something that cost him big money and a lot of suffering...

2 totally different things...if you cant see that there is something wrong with you.

G

JayMan said:
KiLLuMiNaTi said:

he laughed at a PM...your laughing at something that cost him big money and a lot of suffering...

2 totally different things...if you cant see that there is something wrong with you.

eh, you should know that about me by now that i don't pull punches. if there's something someone has said on the forum i'm not going to hesitate to throw it in their face. you chose to post a pm about my fat *** ex girlfriend leaving me, something i talked about on the forum, he laughed at it, so i chose to strike back. i don't feel bad for doing it either.

G

and i like the fact that i have enemies. you don't think i get nasty PM's sent to me directly as well? I do, at least two or three a week, about how ugly I must be, how stupid I am, how I'm going to be a Norwood 7 in a year(i won't be), how I'm bitter about dutasteride giving me breasts(it didn't), how I'm actually gay(i'm not) and have never had a girlfriend(i have one) or had sex in my life(i have). I don't let them get to me. guys who don't have haters never do or say anything controversial.

and just to clarify, i didn't bring up the thing about killuminati because i was so incredibly hurt by him laughing. no i just wanted to slam him because he had the nerve to do so. :hairy:

there are a couple other people who take a lot of sh*t on here as well: socks and bubka. socks apparently got tired of it. bubka still trudges through it which is fortunate.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
and i like the fact that i have enemies. you don't think i get nasty PM's sent to me directly as well? I do, at least two or three a week, about how ugly I must be, how stupid I am, how I'm going to be a Norwood 7 in a year(i won't be), how I'm bitter about dutasteride giving me breasts(it didn't), how I'm actually gay(i'm not) and have never had a girlfriend(i have one) or had sex in my life(i have). I don't let them get to me. guys who don't have haters never do or say anything controversial.

and just to clarify, i didn't bring up the thing about killuminati because i was so incredibly hurt by him laughing. no i just wanted to slam him because he had the nerve to do so. :hairy:

there are a couple other people who take a lot of $#iT on here as well: socks and bubka. socks apparently got tired of it. bubka still trudges through it which is fortunate.

if you get so much hate mail....why did i have to post on up that was sent to me about you?? did you not believe me....if people are sending them to you...IM sure they are going to send them to other forum members as well....shouldn't come as a surprise

G

JayMan said:

there are a couple other people who take a lot of $#iT on here as well: socks and bubka. socks apparently got tired of it. bubka still trudges through it which is fortunate.

if you get so much hate mail....why did i have to post on up that was sent to me about you?? did you not believe me....if people are sending them to you...IM sure they are going to send them to other forum members as well....shouldn't come as a surprise

i was just surprised that they sent it to you, some random, relatively unknown poster, instead of sending it to me.

but i also get 6-7 pm's a day from people asking me questions about hair loss stuff or thanking me for sharing my knowledge/posts, so i take the good with the bad.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey jayman id love to see you throw punches somewhere other then an internet forum. :roll: What happened to the pic you used to have of yourself in your profile you red headed pencil neck? Did you get so ashamed by it that you had to change it to star troopers.