Can't put weight on

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
rambotera said:
PFFT your in denial mate .Propecia is a disadvantage you dope ...And that bullshit about it giving you a 15% increase is just that ,bullshit !! It might increase your testosterone at the begining but it goes right back down within weeks!! DHT does play a part in muscle growth and especially muscle definition you f****ing idiot how dumb are you!!??? DHT is testosterone at its most potent form !!! as for propecia again,You only say it doesnt give a disadvantage because your on it.. Maybe thats why youve been training so long and you weigh 160 pounds...And im guessing your bodyfats not that flash hot ever is it mate?? :lol: maybe you should use topical finasteride ??? OHH I FORGOT THERE NO SUCH THING AS STATED BY YOU!! :roll:

DHT is produced by males in utero and is responsible for the formation of male gender specific characteristics. DHT is also an important contributor to other characteristics generally attributed to males, including facial and body hair growth, and deepening of the voice. DHT has been shown to be deactivated in skeletal muscle through the actions of 3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase and therefore does not have a significant effect on muscle hypertrophy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrotestosterone

G

owned?? man your on the net you keyboard warrior...try owning someone outside your dark stuffy bedroom you jackass..keyboard warriors like you are so sad man ..i can picture you in my head now a 160 5`8 midget who surfs the net looking for net fights..whats wrong with you man?? ive said what i have to say and i know im right ..i could care less if you disagree .. move on

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
rambotera said:
PFFT your in denial mate .Propecia is a disadvantage you dope ...And that bullshit about it giving you a 15% increase is just that ,bullshit !! It might increase your testosterone at the begining but it goes right back down within weeks!! DHT does play a part in muscle growth and especially muscle definition you f****ing idiot how dumb are you!!??? DHT is testosterone at its most potent form !!! as for propecia again,You only say it doesnt give a disadvantage because your on it.. Maybe thats why youve been training so long and you weigh 160 pounds...And im guessing your bodyfats not that flash hot ever is it mate?? :lol: maybe you should use topical finasteride ??? OHH I FORGOT THERE NO SUCH THING AS STATED BY YOU!! :roll:

Propecia (and other products containing finasteride) cause a rise in testosterone levels because testosterone that would normally be converted into DHT remains testosterone. Continual high levels of testosterone in the body could possibly have negative side effects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finasteride

OWNED AGAIN...WOW

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
rambotera said:
owned?? man your on the net you keyboard warrior...try owning someone outside your dark stuffy bedroom you jackass..keyboard warriors like you are so sad man ..i can picture you in my head now a 160 5`8 midget who surfs the net looking for net fights..whats wrong with you man?? ive said what i have to say and i know im right ..i could care less if you disagree .. move on

5f8 is a midget? lol....5ft9 is average height in the usa you stupid f***....im at work (my second job)...so i get paid to surf the web... ;)

CCS

Reaction score
grapefruit inhibits the enzyme that breaks down testosterone. But that same enzyme also breaks down estrogen. Anyway, you can boost both by eating grapefruit.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
rambotera said:

why dont you go to a bodybuilding forum and read on there...cuz i have no clue where you get any of your info from...its all bunk.

G

lol you seem very cut ..i can picture you now steaming with sweaty palms over your keyboard in a computer rage!!! if propecia gives you more testosterone why do you weight 160 pounds?? lol also wouldnt you think if it raised testosterone it would be banned in sport??? in australia a soccer player who was using propecia was suspended because it was found in hes blood ..the reason they suspended him was because it is used to mask steroids because it lowers DHT !! but when they studyed hes case further and found out he did actually use it for hairloss he was allowed to play again and stay on propecia because it has no effect to increase performance...now wouldnt you think an increase in testosterone would increase performance?? wikipedia is writen by people on the internet with no scientific background..its basically written by bloggers ..what they say isnt neccesserally always right

G

bodybuilding forums are full of net geeks posing to be bodybuilders .like yourself.. why would i take there word?

G

and mate 5`8 is very short for a guy...I think i feel so good knowing your a midget it adds to my victory :lol:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
rambotera said:
lol you seem very cut ..i can picture you now steaming with sweaty palms over your keyboard in a computer rage!!! if propecia gives you more testosterone why do you weight 160 pounds?? lol also wouldnt you think if it raised testosterone it would be banned in sport??? in australia a soccer player who was using propecia was suspended because it was found in hes blood ..the reason they suspended him was because it is used to mask steroids because it lowers DHT !! but when they studyed hes case further and found out he did actually use it for hairloss he was allowed to play again and stay on propecia because it has no effect to increase performance...now wouldnt you think an increase in testosterone would increase performance?? wikipedia is writen by people on the internet with no scientific background..its basically written by bloggers ..what they say isnt neccesserally always right

cuz the raise it cause is pretty much negligible....the raise in test is still considered int he acceptable physiologic range....

So while it doesn't increase your performance...it also certainly wont decrease it.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
rambotera said:
and mate 5`8 is very short for a guy...I think i feel so good knowing your a midget it adds to my victory :lol:

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, the average height for an adult male in the United States is:

* 69.2 inches, or
* 5 feet 9.2 inches
http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/growthch ... t_male.htm

owned again...

what victory...ask anyone on here about training...everyone knows that i know more than you..
heck ccs is a noob and i think he knows more than you

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
rambotera said:
bodybuilding forums are full of net geeks posing to be bodybuilders .like yourself.. why would i take there word?

lol...go to bodybuilding.com and look at some of those dudes on there...oh yah they are all short geeks....not one of them trains seriously....

listen to how fuckin retarded you sound.

G

wrong again ...An increase in testosterone will defeanetly increase performance, there you go again making bullshit statements .. now if it raises testosterone he would be banned...PROPECIA is a disadvantage to sports and bodybuilding ..full stop

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
rambotera said:
wrong again ...An increase in testosterone will defeanetly increase performance, there you go again making bullshit statements .. now if it raises testosterone he would be banned...PROPECIA is a disadvantage to sports and bodybuilding ..full stop

did you read the link i just showed you...it does increase testestoren slightly...read the booklet that came with the propecia...better yet ask ANYONE ON HERE with a brain...ask bryan, jayman, or mike barry...they all know it increases not only test but also estrogen.

G

yeah thats true alot of bodybuilders are midgets..thats why they use steroids to compensate ...poor bastards... little do they know they look like bloody trolls

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
rambotera said:
yeah thats true alot of bodybuilders are midgets..thats why they use steroids to compensate ...poor bastards... little do they know they look like bloody trolls

why dont you put a pic up of yourself?

G

man the truth is they probably wish it increased anything ...but the fact still remains finasteride is a terrible drug that was not made to be used by young men..it has MEGA side effects for males ,and if you think it is an advantage using propecia for building muscle you really are a joke...and also in denial because i have spoken with many doctors who say please dont take this posion..it will damage your manhood....