Can't Get Over Being A Balding Subhuman Incel

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline is sh*t. My personality is sh*t. My face is sh*t. I have nothing to live for. The only thing that made me happy was a girl and she left me because I'm worthless and pathetic. I can't even look in the mirror without having a panic attack about my hairline. f*** THIS PLANET. I'm trash. Women are trash. Life is trash.

snooze

Reaction score
It could be worse, you could on top of all that be blind, handicapped, or live in a third world country. Its all about the perspective. ;)

plzhelpme34

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should start looking at your life more positively.

On the personnality level:

Everything you've mentionned is about women:
you are afraid of balding because you (think) you won't be attractive, you think you are ugly (but it could be untrue) and even if you are ugly, life isn't over. Women aren't the only thing to live for bro, go work, get money, learn new skills and enjoy life with your friends (or alone).

You should either:

- Improve yourself to get women
- Don't give a f*** and enjoy life

Your choice.

On the hair loss level:

You should try treatments if you really wanna keep your hair. Finasteride, minoxidil... Worst case scenario get a hair transplant.

So stop bitching about your life and go do something about it: either DGAF or start treatments. Crying about it won't do sh*t.

Hope this helps. It's never over.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t understand people crying over their hair loss while there are options for hair loss from moderate hair loss meds to extreme regimens for aggressive balding. I do believe maintaining hair with the current available treatments are more than possible, even with people suffering from aggressive hair loss, it’s just how much u r willing to sacrifice to save ur hair.

abcdefg

Reaction score
My hairline is sh*t. My personality is sh*t. My face is sh*t. I have nothing to live for. The only thing that made me happy was a girl and she left me because I'm worthless and pathetic. I can't even look in the mirror without having a panic attack about my hairline. f*** THIS PLANET. I'm trash. Women are trash. Life is trash.

A girl left you because your worthless and pathetic you said. These are not related to male pattern baldness. Work on these things, and try what you can to address male pattern baldness with big 3. That is all that can be done my friend. If it comes down to male pattern baldness than accept it and move on.
Some girls like bald men actually although I would admit its a minority. Also the cliche response is look at the rock or guy X who is a bald he man as example of looking good bald. Even the rock would look better as a Norwood 1 for sure. Good luck getting those muscles at the gym. Your new life will be half your time at a gym, and buying protein shakes.

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
let me guess, you're one of those guys who goes after the bling blingiest women and expect to get some... A lot of chicks don't care about hair, trust me, and you can find a woman pretty easily you just need to find a girl that is into similar sh*t

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
let me guess, you're one of those guys who goes after the bling blingiest women and expect to get some... A lot of chicks don't care about hair, trust me, and you can find a woman pretty easily you just need to find a girl that is into similar sh*t
Dude what are you literally talking about. Its literally all about the face and your bone structure, thats it. I can prove it with facial ratios proven in mutiple studies. If a lot of chicks dont care about hair show me a chick that doesnt care about hair. Showme her face and what she lookslike,find a woman that fits your terms of not caring about hair and show me what that face looks like.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You should start looking at your life more positively.

On the personnality level:

Everything you've mentionned is about women:
you are afraid of balding because you (think) you won't be attractive, you think you are ugly (but it could be untrue) and even if you are ugly, life isn't over. Women aren't the only thing to live for bro, go work, get money, learn new skills and enjoy life with your friends (or alone).

You should either:

- Improve yourself to get women
- Don't give a f*** and enjoy life

Your choice.

On the hair loss level:

You should try treatments if you really wanna keep your hair. Finasteride, minoxidil... Worst case scenario get a hair transplant.

So stop bitching about your life and go do something about it: either DGAF or start treatments. Crying about it won't do sh*t.

Hope this helps. It's never over.
New member and you have a good head on your shoulder. Refreshing to have this perspective for a change. Stick around for a while as this place needs your help.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not alone Bro. I have a high forehead and receding temples at 20. Life sucks to some of us

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a manlet,live in a third world country and balding. How can it be worse?
You could be paralyzed, be missing your dick from an accident or be burned all over your body with no nose or ears.
And yet there are men that have that who still can get a partner/wife.

Stop being pathetic and they'll come. Drop the incel sh*t and man up for once.

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could be paralyzed, be missing your dick from an accident or be burned all over your body with no nose or ears.
And yet there are men that have that who still can get a partner/wife.

Stop being pathetic and they'll come. Drop the incel sh*t and man up for once.
wow crazy coincidense
posted at the exact same time

burns on ur face dont change your bone structure though, beauty/attractiveness is not skin deep, its bone deep.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have all of that,Just not small penis
That might make up for all the rest in some cases. What country do you live in? The US borders are open, come on in. The border patrol will give you a hot meal, a hotel room, food, and medicine so if you need some finasteride and minoxidil just ask for it.

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personality is not at all important. Only hair, face, height, money and status are important.
Status comes from looks. Random people that dont know you cant see your status. 99.9% of people donthave sufficient status to be worth of something unless its in a specific environment like a part of the city or the gym or the nightclub. Money brings status and options but money works as a multiplier as well as status. A 3 in the face with money will have a severely much less advantage from money than a 6 with the same amount of money. Remember 0 times 0 is still 0. Ironacally enought the people who would benefit the most from money and status are the least facially attractive but it works in the exact opposite way. Also hair is a multiplier as well, Facial bone structure, bone mass, bone development and facial ratios matter waaaaaay more than spoken of in this forum.