Can't Get A Girlfriend Because Of My Hairline

badhairline

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really sad about this. I try my best to get a girlfriend. I downloaded Tinder and got zero matches because of my ugly hairline. What do I do?

Attachments

• IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 938
  • IMG_1028.JPG
    IMG_1028.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 936
  • IMG_1029.JPG
    IMG_1029.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 882

Lostsoul

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try to spice up your personality. If baldness and receding hairlines were the cause of men being unable to find girlfriends, the gene wouldn't be with us.

Jake94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
??? I’m not sure if this is a joke or not. If not,

1. Your hairline looks good and barely receded?

2. Tinder is very harsh and try not to let it get to you. You might not be using great photos of yourself, and that’s a crucial thing as that’s what it’s all based on.

If it means anything you appear to have good facial features from what you can see in your posted photos. Smaller nose, good skin complexion, dark eyebrows and hair. I doubt it’s due to your appearance.

Looks mean less as you get older anyway, I believe.

If you still believe it’s your looks, try to compensate with dressing nice, wearing nice cologne and your personality and building up muscle mass, all these things can help when meeting someone.

I think you’re just worrying and cheer up mate.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
op imbecile?

abcdefg

Reaction score
Really sad about this. I try my best to get a girlfriend. I downloaded Tinder and got zero matches because of my ugly hairline. What do I do?

I wouldnt judge your attractiveness based off tinder matches honestly. You realize a lot of those profiles on most dating apps are all bots and fakes right? I dont think a lot of real people waste much time swiping except at first.
Anyways I was expecting you to be a Norwood 7 not a Norwood 1. Its not your hair it looks fine

Elenaforbes

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think your hairline looks good. It is not the main reason that you cannot find a girlfriend, Trust me. and Do not pay more attention to dating App.The most important thing is to improve yourself in both personality and tastes. You really look good.

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try to spice up your personality. If baldness and receding hairlines were the cause of men being unable to find girlfriends, the gene wouldn't be with us.
Tell me more about how can you get 10/10 girlfriend when bald lol

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not your hair line, it's probably your personality.

Source: I get told I'm "good looking" but most girls want nothing to do with me besides an occasional hook up because of my sh*t personality.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It's not your hair line, it's probably your personality.

Source: I get told I'm "good looking" but most girls want nothing to do with me besides an occasional hook up because of my sh*t personality.
@davesmith420, don't be so hard on yourself. Your low self esteem is what keeps you from being more aggressive in asking women out in person. Your mind is still polluted with alot of the stuff you read on lookism. I am sure your curiosity has you lurking the forum. I have even lurked just to remind myself of what my thought process used to be like when I was around their age. Looking back now, I realized how much I regret I actually thought like that and allowed it to destroy my self esteem believing in perfectionism. I still get bombarded with those thoughts on occasion.

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did they said to you personally that it is coz of your hairline? Or you just assumed it. Your hairline looks normal to me.

The trick to Tinder to get matches is to like every girl and use all your likes. You can always unmatch yourself with them if you don't want them. I guarantee you'll get matches after that.

But all seriousness, your hair looks normal and I suggest to meet girls in the real world and go outside.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did they said to you personally that it is coz of your hairline? Or you just assumed it. Your hairline looks normal to me.

The trick to Tinder to get matches is to like every girl and use all your likes. You can always unmatch yourself with them if you don't want them. I guarantee you'll get matches after that.

But all seriousness, your hair looks normal and I suggest to meet girls in the real world and go outside.

This. I have a lot of Tinder matches, but I literally swipe right to everyone as long as the girl isn't like 300 lbs T B H.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Omg which girl wants to have such a pussy whiner like you? Of corse you don't get a girl and this has nothing to do with your hair.

HeadGrass

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know its because of your hair? Did they specifically message you attacking your hair? Get a photo next to some rich dudes car, claim your a millionaire, say you recently divorced because she cheated on you, and take a picture with a suit on at some parlor shop (you dont have to buy anything). The tinder matches are gonna start coming out of the woodwork in hours. Although you are clearly a beta so as soon as the girls actually see you in person they are gonna realize whats up, but atleast you will know its got nothing to do with your hair lmao. Plus bald people are more intimidating and manly looking on average which girls like more than some dude looking like a soyboy.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The male, who could probably be the next David Gandy with an ideal hairline, got 30% hits, compared to the girl who got 70% hits. In other words, even if you were pretty much the perfect specimen, you still won't get jack sh*t in hits if you're a male. So, stop being a beta soyboy and wasting your time on Tinder. Your hairline's certainly not perfect, but there are guys who are slick bald NW7s with shaved heads your age who are getting more game than you. I'm not joking. So, stop f*****g around on Tinder, grow a thick skin, and engage in some self-reflection. There's nothing wrong with wanting to improve your hairline, but to begin blaming it on all of your other problems in life is a problem with you more than anything. Also, the women on Tinder tend to be complete a-holes anyway, so is that really where you want to be looking around for them?

Last edited: