Can you please recommend a good movie

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Total cope. It's like people who say "You can always tell a wig, olololol."

Morons.
The one who said that criticized the main character's (played by Colin Farrell) hair for being "too dry", but "at least you're not bald", then she went on with the transplants and genetics speech. She got turned into a pony in the next scene lol.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The one who said that criticized the main character's (played by Colin Farrell) hair for being "too dry", but "at least you're not bald", then she went on with the transplants and genetics speech. She got turned into a pony in the next scene lol.

Speaking of Farrell, the man was amazing as Penguin in the new Batman movie.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a movie called The Lobster, which is about a world where it is illegal to be single and if you are you get sent to a hotel where you need to find a partner within 50 days, else you get turned into an animal of your choice. There's a scene dedicated to male pattern baldness in it, about how "you can always tell if someone has had a transplant" and "just because your father isn't bald doesn't mean you won't".
I saw it a few years ago

Both of the screenwriters are balding

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
But fr, you can see it here:
He seems to be a Pattern 3 Class 4 on the AlviArmani hair loss scale
1656188540087.png

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incredibly underrated film I watched the other night which I never hear anyone talk about.. Looper.