Can you please recommend a good movie

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any good movies or TV shows you watched recently? Looking forward to some recommendations. Thanks guys

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any good movies or TV shows you watched recently? Looking forward to some recommendations. Thanks guys
Foundation, WandaVision, Karate Kid Series, Titans for shows. Dune, Bladerunner 2049, Insomnia, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. For DC comics, HBOMax has almost every single animated feature/film that has been made, up to stream.

Last edited:

Yaumide

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recommend “The Invention of Lying”.

It’s incredibly refreshing, a movie set in a world where everyone always says it as it is. It made me scream with laughter, and I find the concept and message of the film really profound.

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you watch Captain Fantastic?
Memento - old one and good one.
1+1 Intouchables
Just read more about good movie streaming sites , i am sure you will find something for your taste.

Last edited:

mariawotters

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love watching movies especially before bed. I try to do it often because it is relaxes me a lot. Here are some of the last good movies I've seen:
- Lady Bird
- Get Out
- Minari
- The Godfather
- Us
I often turned to https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/meldaresearch/ for inspiration or help to have a little free time, but now I only work (until about 6-7 pm) and have the opportunity to do my favorite thing. Does anyone else love watching movies as much as I do?

Last edited:

ashleysummer

Reaction score
Planet Earth II is currently on Netflix - its 6 episodes of stunning nature documentary narrated by David Attenborough. Definitely recommend! It's been 12 years since the first Planet Earth series and the video quality is now phenomenal. There is a ton of good stuff on Netflix (I have a free account there https://www.firesticktricks.com/how-to-get-free-netflix-account.html )

You will absolutely learn something from watching.

Last edited:

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

jjuliajul11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I am watching old movies for example "Me, Myself & Irene", "Bring It On", "Big Momma's House". I loved watching movies when I was in college (my friend and I even looked for help on https://letsgradeit.com/question/best-free-essay-writer/ with studying to spend more time in front of the TV). I won't say that I don't watch new movies but they are not as cool as the older ones. I've always loved movies about teenagers and school or college. This age is the best and to be honest I am very glad that I had a great time in college (not only studying but also coming off at parties like in the movies)

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Tinder Swindler.. cracking show. I hope they make up to 7/8 just like fast and the furious