Can you please recommend a good movie

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will see the movie just because it's not woke trash.
Probably the movie I've enjoyed the most in the last few years, didn't care for Norwoods and moustaches when I watched it (lol), just a simple fun positive movie, even though I heard a lot of it recycles the original movie which explains the leap in quality

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also think Tom Cruise didn't cuck to the chinese demands of him removing the Taiwanese flag of his jacket.
-100000000000000000000000000000000 social credits

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also find the practice of nuking accounts uncivilized. Banning is ok, but removing all of the posts is basically cultural vandalism. Cultural vandalism in a microcosm.
Yeah it's pretty stupid, I mean maybe in some dumb troll account it can be ok, but generally it's just not good.

plz dont nuke me mods

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but a user, but now I am the moderator.
Only a master of banning users, Regan.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back to the topic, Arcane is a ridiculously good series on Netflix. It's kind of shocking that a video game adaptation is this good, but here we are.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a movie called The Lobster, which is about a world where it is illegal to be single and if you are you get sent to a hotel where you need to find a partner within 50 days, else you get turned into an animal of your choice. There's a scene dedicated to male pattern baldness in it, about how "you can always tell if someone has had a transplant" and "just because your father isn't bald doesn't mean you won't".