Can You Believe Many Drugs That Would Stop Aggresssive male pattern baldness Progression Have Been Cancelled

mojojuju224

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have data of the finasteride sales? And do you really think that ALL men that get scewed up by finasteride immediately sue them? I got fucked by finasteride bad time and I happen to know another guy recently that had almost a similar experience. We have both not sued Merck.
570 million finasteride pills were dispensed from April 2017 to April 2018 in the United States, according to a recent report by IQVIA.

abcdefg

Reaction score
You have data of the finasteride sales? And do you really think that ALL men that get scewed up by finasteride immediately sue them? I got fucked by finasteride bad time and I happen to know another guy recently that had almost a similar experience. We have both not sued Merck.

Oh no. I was just talking about the 5 and 10 year studies the incidence of breast cancer and prostate cancer were almost no different than placebo. Could be higher in the wider population ill give you that. We dont know everything certainly.

el_duterino

Reaction score
None of these anti androgen have the potency of DHT

Even biclautamide is only about 3% as potent as dht but because the quantities used in tissue are so much higher than the dht produced in the body, they do work and are able to block DHT and T

CB may not be as powerful as some of the other prostate cancer grade anti androgen but because you can use lots of it without sides it's going to be more effective than finasteride especially for the hairline

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for setipiprant study results...maybe cotsarelis and company will let us see study results within the next 3 years....yes I know Seti is not an antiandrogen.
People have already been using it for years. In short, stops shedding. Regrowth is slow. Waiting on fevi tests.