Can Ru58841 Have Been Dropped For Causing Cancer?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, that's not the way science - or good argumentation - works. If you advance a hypothesis, it is your burden of proof. You don't get to introduce any random idea that pops into your head and then tell us it is our job to disprove you.

The way science works is that drugs are tested on animals models and then are introduced to human trials and have to make it past phase 2 trials to be proven somewhat safe and past phase 3 to be allowed to be sold for human use

RU is a drug that want able to reach phase 2 trials and no human trial data has been published on it at all.

In fact it was dropped which is a huge cause for concnern for anyone with a brain especially when there are many safer alternatives that have been FDA approved and have a long track record of safety

You’re obviously biased towards ru but you have made a big mistake. You have taken the assumption that ru is safe in which case me saying that it might not be seems like a contradiction which you want proof for. But ru was never proven to be safe which is the prooof you should really be asking for, except you’re biased..

And of course you know that I nor anyone else on this forum has the ability to prove that ru is or isn’t safe. That’s why clinical trials cost millions of dollars, because it takes exstensive research to see the effects of a drug in humans.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is Big Baby Miller? Is that a pro boxer?

The company which developed the drug, Roussel Uclaf sold the dermatology department to another drug company which again sold these drugs licenses to another company which decided to focus on other areas not hair loss

RU has no future now that we have good effectiveness and safety human studies with CB available.

CB is far superior you can use more and have no sides while RU gives sexual side effects at a higher dosage

I wasn’t aware that CB was effective at all. Is there any proof for this?

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
The way science works is that drugs are tested on animals models and then are introduced to human trials and have to make it past phase 2 trials to be proven somewhat safe and past phase 3 to be allowed to be sold for human use

RU is a drug that want able to reach phase 2 trials and no human trial data has been published on it at all.

In fact it was dropped which is a huge cause for concnern for anyone with a brain especially when there are many safer alternatives that have been FDA approved and have a long track record of safety

I acknowledge the concern. But this is not the same thing as proving that it causes cancer, and your original post suggests that there is proof that RU58841 causes cancer.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Recently Big Baby Miller tested positive for GW1516

This drug had gotten passed two phase II studies before being dropped for causing cancer. What this means is that RU58841s phase 1 and 2 studies are essensially worthless and it can be a carcinogen that we have been using all this time without knowing.

The stability concerns of RU58841 for one often given as a reason for why it may have been dropped are not true. It remains stable for at least 30 days and this has been tested by multiple organic chemists.

So this leaves out only 2 other major options
1) It wasnt that effective
2) It causes CANCER

You choose what you want to do but I thought I would share this information with you all. So many people are misled into believing that just because a drug passes phase II drugs that it is safe. THIS IS NOT TRUE

I am quite worried by this news and would not recommend ru58841 to anybody and am no longer going to be using it personally.

IT WAS NEVER TESTED IN HUMANS!!!!!! So, neither.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
wait there have never been human trials with ru58841?
Exactly. It was a small company , that only had money for pre clinicals, then it was buy it by another company that went bankruptcy . An now, of course, patent expired . So it will be never be produce it by a real lab, it will be never be tested in humans. Kind of Sad, cause should be great to know if it goes systemic or not in humas.

And this is why have none sense, and it is dangerous, by it in a homemade lab in China, that you don't know what you are really buying, and if you get the right thing, you don't know if it goes systemic or not, you don't have any way to test this .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

You’re obviously biased towards ru but you have made a big mistake. You have taken the assumption that ru is safe in which case me saying that it might not be seems like a contradiction which you want proof for. But ru was never proven to be safe which is the prooof you should really be asking for, except you’re biased..

And of course you know that I nor anyone else on this forum has the ability to prove that ru is or isn’t safe. That’s why clinical trials cost millions of dollars, because it takes exstensive research to see the effects of a drug in humans.

Animals is not phase 1, it is Preclinical phase. Phase 1 is in small group, only tested if it goes side effects, it is not tested the effectiveness of the drug.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly. It was a small company , that only had money for pre clinicals, then it was buy it by another company that went bankruptcy . An now, of course, patent expired . So it will be never be produce it by a real lab, it will be never be tested in humans. Kind of Sad, cause should be great to know if it goes systemic or not in humas.

Is there any lab that can easily measure RU58841 in serum? It would be very interesting for one of the people taking RU58841 to at least get their serum measured, to see if the drug is going systemic at the dose they are taking it.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any lab that can easily measure RU58841 in serum? It would be very interesting for one of the people taking RU58841 to at least get their serum measured, to see if the drug is going systemic at the dose they are taking it.

Dude I wouldn’t get hung up on RU. It’s uselss and no one on this forum has had any results apart from the guys in their 40’s and 50’s who claim maintenance - most likely barely have hairloss anyway.

Try CB or failing that you might be able to join the OH-flut group buy next time it’s happening.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude I wouldn’t get hung up on RU. It’s uselss and no one on this forum has had any results apart from the guys in their 40’s and 50’s who claim maintenance - most likely barely have hairloss anyway.

Try CB or failing that you might be able to join the OH-flut group buy next time it’s happening.

No, that's not right. There are many accounts of users who claim RU completely stopped their hair loss. This guy's blog even claims RU stopped hair loss during periods of aggressive anabolic steroid use.

Can you reference studies on CB?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, that's not right. There are many accounts of users who claim RU completely stopped their hair loss. This guy's blog even claims RU stopped hair loss during periods of aggressive anabolic steroid use.

Can you reference studies on CB?

Derrick from more plates more dates who gets commission from selling RU isn't a good starting point. His hair does not regrow from using RU i'm telling you. As for the people who claim 'stopped their hair loss' i'm willing to bet like much of the neurosis on this forum they had next to no hair loss to begin with. Find me one account of someone who regrew from RU. Personally on finasteride im a good responder and get good regrowth - however even with 500mg of RU every day i still lost ground - albeit perhaps slower.

If you want a real topical that will kill every androgen receptor in your head look at ARD-69. I dont recommend it though because if it went systemic the sides would be unparalleled.

The CB studies are only the ones released by Cassiopea and they have a graph which clearly shows results fall back to baseline by the 1 year mark.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
The CB studies are only the ones released by Cassiopea and they have a graph which clearly shows results fall back to baseline by the 1 year mark.

Can you point us to the CB studies? Are any of these in a peer-reviewed journal?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you point us to the CB studies? Are any of these in a peer-reviewed journal?

No the studies (and results) are all presented by Cassiopea. I've read the results (which has its own thread somewhere) - i assume they also filed actual studies at this time as well but you'd have to search.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
No the studies (and results) are all presented by Cassiopea. I've read the results (which has its own thread somewhere) - i assume they also filed actual studies at this time as well but you'd have to search.

What is the full chemical name for CB? I guess it might be a good idea to at least wait for the Phase 2 study for CB "Beezula" to complete?

theronin

Reaction score
RU gave me the worst palpitations of my life and f**k my libido and erections. I had to quit because this.

Im not the best example, as all the topicals that can have side effects, i will have it. Maybe i have a very permeable scalp. I dont know.

Maybe i will prove CB.

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Derrick from more plates more dates who gets commission from selling RU isn't a good starting point. His hair does not regrow from using RU i'm telling you. As for the people who claim 'stopped their hair loss' i'm willing to bet like much of the neurosis on this forum they had next to no hair loss to begin with. Find me one account of someone who regrew from RU. Personally on finasteride im a good responder and get good regrowth - however even with 500mg of RU every day i still lost ground - albeit perhaps slower.

If you want a real topical that will kill every androgen receptor in your head look at ARD-69. I dont recommend it though because if it went systemic the sides would be unparalleled.

me