Can Ru58841 Have Been Dropped For Causing Cancer?

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU gave me the worst palpitations of my life and f**k my libido and erections. I had to quit because this.

Im not the best example, as all the topicals that can have side effects, i will have it. Maybe i have a very permeable scalp. I dont know.

Maybe i will prove CB.
same with me but soft sides. after 1year of use i got good regrowth on ru only...over 3-4 years. since 2 years it doesent work well anymore (same experience with finasteride after 10years). :-(

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU gave me the worst palpitations of my life and f**k my libido and erections. I had to quit because this.

Im not the best example, as all the topicals that can have side effects, i will have it. Maybe i have a very permeable scalp. I dont know.

Maybe i will prove CB.
used cb for a year. no sides, but as well no regrowth (in my case). so test cb, there will be no sides. if you are lucky, you will maintain your hair

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a retarded thread, how would one possibly find a causial link between a new drug and cancer if trials only lasted 1 year.
Not even smoking causes u to get cancer that quick.

el_duterino

Reaction score
They did 2 small human trials on maybe 50 people if I remember right - the company was called prostakan

Each trial lasted 3 months

The company was bought by another one and it ended but overall RU will give you sides as it's not eliminated fast enough in the blood
There isn't any reason to use this anymore. I used it for 9 years and did not get cancer

CB is a much better option for maintenance

el_duterino

Reaction score
When we did the tests we found that the 1 or 2 percent in the 98-99% pure RU powder was mostly acetone resulting from the manufacturing process

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any lab that can easily measure RU58841 in serum? It would be very interesting for one of the people taking RU58841 to at least get their serum measured, to see if the drug is going systemic at the dose they are taking it.

There will not a single lab that will make you a blood test to find RU58841 , at least not any one that we will be available to find.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score

Maybe i will prove CB.

Have you tested both your DHT and testosterone levels? What is your total testosterone to DHT ratio? My guess is it will be high.

el_duterino

Reaction score
every anti androgen in the world will work well at preserving hair
Even flutamide which is a 1975 vintage drug works fine I used it myself after seeing hairline recede on dutasteride
Flutamide stopped the loss real well - compared to what dutasteride did, but a few weeks later I could not get any erections

Only one anti androgen has no side effects and that's CB

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
every anti androgen in the world will work well at preserving hair
Even flutamide which is a 1975 vintage drug works fine I used it myself after seeing hairline recede on dutasteride
Flutamide stopped the loss real well - compared to what dutasteride did, but a few weeks later I could not get any erections

Only one anti androgen has no side effects and that's CB

The question is how the f*** do people keep balding on dutasteride which inhibits 100% of DHT
could increased T really continue the balding or prolactin or something else? who knows, I just dont get how 0% DHT doesnt translate in at least temporal hairloss halt
maybe another hormones peak after plummeting DHT causing hairloss? people dont get proper bloodworks so we dont know jack sh*t

just trying to come up with explainations for this, i want to try dutasteride out of desperation since finasteride foam didnt work but f*** im scared to destroy my hairline, because some people get ACCELERATED baldnes from dutasteride...WTF

anyway as far as CB does im willing to try it however it seems expensive as f*** and we don't even know what doses work or make sense for male pattern baldness. which dose are you applying and %?do you mix it on propylenglycol or what else?
im willing to put dodgy chinese sh*t on my head in the hopes of freezing hairloss

whatintheworld

Reaction score
The question is how the f*** do people keep balding on dutasteride which inhibits 100% of DHT
could increased T really continue the balding or prolactin or something else? who knows, I just dont get how 0% DHT doesnt translate in at least temporal hairloss halt
maybe another hormones peak after plummeting DHT causing hairloss? people dont get proper bloodworks so we dont know jack sh*t

just trying to come up with explainations for this, i want to try dutasteride out of desperation since finasteride foam didnt work but f*** im scared to destroy my hairline, because some people get ACCELERATED baldnes from dutasteride...WTF

anyway as far as CB does im willing to try it however it seems expensive as f*** and we don't even know what doses work or make sense for male pattern baldness. which dose are you applying and %? im willing to put dodgy chinese sh*t on my sh*t in the hopes of freezing hairloss

Probably due to increased T, which can (to male pattern baldness prone people) also accelerate hairloss.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Probably due to increased T, which can (to male pattern baldness prone people) also accelerate hairloss.

yeah but still makes no sense

the increased T from either finasteride or dutasteride is tiny compared to the decrease of DHT, which is x7 more potent than test

so why the f*** would it accelerate? numbers don't add up

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Derrick from more plates more dates who gets commission from selling RU isn't a good starting point. His hair does not regrow from using RU i'm telling you. As for the people who claim 'stopped their hair loss' i'm willing to bet like much of the neurosis on this forum they had next to no hair loss to begin with. Find me one account of someone who regrew from RU. Personally on finasteride im a good responder and get good regrowth - however even with 500mg of RU every day i still lost ground - albeit perhaps slower.

If you want a real topical that will kill every androgen receptor in your head look at ARD-69. I dont recommend it though because if it went systemic the sides would be unparalleled.

The CB studies are only the ones released by Cassiopea and they have a graph which clearly shows results fall back to baseline by the 1 year mark.

wait.. so this sh*t doesn't even work? geez

someone mentioned chronically using those "let's kill androgen receptors" products just end up in your body raising the sensitivity to said androgens making you balder.. maybe this explains the long term failure? but I reckon some people claim to have mantained on RU for many years.. I dont know what to think anymore

el_duterino

Reaction score
Anti androgen work Better than dutasteride because they also block T

You can try Oral Bicalutamide and see what results you get before buying CB that would be a good test to see if your particular case is dependent on T

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at buying research chemicals from china for sh*t ton of money with no actual benefit.

$35 USD a month to save your hair with zero side effects is a sh*t ton of money? (Chinese lab myths is just speculation, no one has confirmed any adverse reactions to any Chinese lab byproduct other than a couple of guys who failed to provide the necessary evidence and in my discerning eyes were clearly trying to discourage people from buying there and resultantly subliminally encouraging people to purchase from the privates they were associated with.)

How can you be on a hair forum so often and yet somehow money and all the other stuff you will use it to buy is valued higher than hair.

Granted, probably not everyone who responds to CB will be able to use 2% concentrations, but I think honestly a lot will.

I think they way overdose people to make sure all the outliers who are stubborn responders have success in their trials to maximize response rate.

Personally I feel 1% may even be effective for me.

Maybe I will try it soon.

Edit: Actually I realised after I posted that success with lower concentrations is probably more contingent on having short shaved hair than anything as the less hair there is to intercept and absorb product the closer to absorbing 100% of the desired concentration on your scalp you are.

Probably why the concentration is so much higher in the trials than what I use.

Last edited:

el_duterino

Reaction score
Short hair and using minoxidil and Stemox together will help reduce the amount of CB you need everyday to keep hair

The trials were not using anything else that's a huge difference

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score

anyway as far as CB does im willing to try it however it seems expensive as f*** and we don't even know what doses work or make sense for male pattern baldness. which dose are you applying and %?do you mix it on propylenglycol or what else?
im willing to put dodgy chinese sh*t on my head in the hopes of freezing hairloss

Out of desperation, I would go dutasteride + CB, if I were you.... the chance is to get your hair back on dutasteride (science has shown that) and CB to use as an extra layer of protection.

I had PMed guys that had messed up hairliness on dutasteride and they confirmed that dutasteride was a shedding only and they had regrowth/maintenance in the end.

Check some threads to put Dutasteride into perspective:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...at-dutasteride-is-hurting-my-hairline.101085/

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ke-the-front-worse.124407/page-4#post-1830699

There are many of these stories, hope this gives you a bit more confidence.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But dutasteride doesn't block 100% of DHT though. A dosing scheme of 0.5mg daily will result in the blockage of 98.5% of DHT from 5ar2 and 50% of DHT from 5ar1. The DHT that is leftover from both types of 5ar can still do damage.

It is scientifically impossible to get "accelerated hairloss" from using dutasteride. Blocking DHT can only possibly have a positive effect on your hair. I don't believe these claims that people on these forums make about dutasteride "destroying their hairline" etc. It is possible that dutasteride can cause an initial temporary shed, but this temporary shed is actually a sign the treatment is working, and new healthy hair will grow back in place of the DHT-damaged hairs that have been shed.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But dutasteride doesn't block 100% of DHT though. A dosing scheme of 0.5mg daily will result in the blockage of 98.5% of DHT from 5ar2 and 50% of DHT from 5ar1. The DHT that is leftover from both types of 5ar can still do damage.

It is scientifically impossible to get "accelerated hairloss" from using dutasteride. Blocking DHT can only possibly have a positive effect on your hair. I don't believe these claims that people on these forums make about dutasteride "destroying their hairline" etc. It is possible that dutasteride can cause an initial temporary shed, but this temporary shed is actually a sign the treatment is working, and new healthy hair will grow back in place of the DHT-damaged hairs that have been shed.

According to what?

This guy took a test and the DHT was so low that it didn't even show up on his labs:

As far as dutasteride reseting a hair cycle like minoxidil...how does that make any sense? shouldn't the existing follicle just gradually become thicker? or in any case, wait for it to fall normally instead of shedding it?

What about the guys that have been on dutasteride for 1+ year and their hairline continues becoming destroying? that's a scary sight. There's no way the tiny amount of DHT that shows up in labs of people that use dutasteride translates into the treatment not at least slowing down, but they report faster balding even after a f*****g year.

Perhaps other hormones being boosted because of the massive DHT loss becoming upregulated are causing a massive shed? there are many hormones that interact with all of this (DHEA, prolactin, delta 4 androstendiol...) what if one of those or various becoming out of range causes a massive shed? there was a guy saying that his prolactin was out of range with finasteride, maybe that is why people shed?

There has to be a reason. Like we said, lowering DHT should always be positive, yet in some cases it does nothing or even accelerates the balding.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Out of desperation, I would go dutasteride + CB, if I were you.... the chance is to get your hair back on dutasteride (science has shown that) and CB to use as an extra layer of protection.

I had PMed guys that had messed up hairliness on dutasteride and they confirmed that dutasteride was a shedding only and they had regrowth/maintenance in the end.

Check some threads to put Dutasteride into perspective:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...at-dutasteride-is-hurting-my-hairline.101085/

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ke-the-front-worse.124407/page-4#post-1830699

There are many of these stories, hope this gives you a bit more confidence.

The problem with CB and RU is that low term usage = faster balding is possible, due upregulation of androgen receptors. I have heard some people here mention this and it makes sense. Haven't seen any studies, but it's common sense. If you block a receptor, long term you are going to piss off your body and cause it to become more sensitive = more balding. So I think the androgen receptor route is non viable so we are stuck with the same shitty treatments for life that only block enzymes and if they don't work on you it's over.