Can I Live A Normal Life Again? How Did You Move Foreword?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get a realistic SMP then, problem solved. This guy I know has his SMP hairline in a triangle shape like Zidane. In certain lightings I can see his horseshoe but I'm a norwood spotter, and it still looks far better than a normal "just shave it bro" look since his face is framed. Makes him look more stylish. Sometimes he also grows out his real, fine hairs in a mohawk shaped thing (like his recent pics), which looks pretty badass.

Here's the guy https://www.instagram.com/itzik_zohar_/

This SMP looks awful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181129-001348.jpg
    Screenshot_20181129-001348.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 297

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember that I was browsing the web every day just looking at pictures of bald/balding men and reading bluepilled articles, searching for a way to handle this mess.

Eventually I dealt with the harsh truth, that my norwood was really killing my physical attractiveness and neither growing it out in a combover nor buzzing it was doing anything. Then my life was saved by hair transplants, and I recommend anyone who can to follow the same path.
Care to share your before/after so we can gauge things? That would be cool of you if you can.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, I've been going to professionals for a while. Hasn't helped.
First off you need to change your setting so people can privately message you. We have a lot in common and I would like to communicate.

Khanne01

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a NW6 and got SMP recently. I think mine looks pretty good? The photo I attached is only 4 days after session 1. It faded/shrunk and became even more natural than that. I just had my second session two days ago which focused on blending and shaping the hairline more into a soft and subtle widow peak for a more natural appearance.
It's about internal happiness and confidence. If it makes you happy, then go for it.

Attachments

• IMG_3043.JPG
    IMG_3043.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 3,456

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a NW6 and got SMP recently. I think mine looks pretty good? The photo I attached is only 4 days after session 1. It faded/shrunk and became even more natural than that. I just had my second session two days ago which focused on blending and shaping the hairline more into a soft and subtle widow peak for a more natural appearance.
It's about internal happiness and confidence. If it makes you happy, then go for it.

Looks fresh and slick man! Go rock it!

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for showing us your hair(smp), Khanne01, you got an awesome result!

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah you went for a natural hairline, so it looks realistic. if you are getting SMP, absolutely do not get a straight hairline with cornered edges, it looks ridiculous. you want a curved hairline, Norwood 2 - Norwood 3.

about baldness, well I had a major opiate addiction and kicking that sucked balls and I am still not 100%. But going through opiate withdrawals was nothing compared to the pain of being bald. If being in withdrawals grew back a hair a day, I'd still be doing a withdrawal now.