Can I Live A Normal Life Again? How Did You Move Foreword?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, I would be homeless if it weren't for my family. Actually I was going to end it all early this year, but didn't because of my family. It's still strange to me that I didn't cause it feels like my life ended anyway and that I'm like floating in the twilight zone right now.

I mean this with great sympathy and love but please get professional. It appears to me that your problems run deeper than hairloss. I hope you'll feel better soon.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean this with great sympathy and love but please get professional. It appears to me that your problems run deeper than hairloss. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Thanks, I've been going to professionals for a while. Hasn't helped.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, I would be homeless if it weren't for my family. Actually I was going to end it all early this year, but didn't because of my family. It's still strange to me that I didn't cause it feels like my life ended anyway and that I'm like floating in the twilight zone right now.

I know that feeling, probably the worst thing to happen to a person becoming spiritually undead.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But is it really? A NW1 homeless is better than a bald guy like me. Balance it up
-NW6. No chance to get married or have children. Absolute impossibility. Therefore it's difficult for him to be useful to society. He'd have to do it in another way compared to having children.
-Homeless NW1. It's extremely difficult but he could, with the smallest chance, work his way out of homelessness. Then, with his NW1, he could have children and raise them to be upstanding members of society, and contributing to the world.

Seriously mate, get your head out of your arse. I dare you to spend just one or two nights sleeping rough in the freezing cold with no food.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if your planning of showing us your hair? You making it seem like no hair options work. I think you should post pictures if you want legit advice.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Of course he ignored my post offering him to get an SMP..

I've seen plenty of SMPs in real life and they just don't look realistic to me. Whenever I see it, I think "why would a NW1 like that shave with no guard...why doesn't he go with a 1 or a 2?" I look more closely and can see that it's SMP. A good SMP should be a NW3 hairline to make it look realistic.

Seriously mate, get your head out of your arse. I dare you to spend just one or two nights sleeping rough in the freezing cold with no food.

I agree that I wouldn't be able to handle it. But I can't handle life as a NW6 either. I have tried lots of things but life as a NW6 is not a proper life.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of SMPs in real life and they just don't look realistic to me. Whenever I see it, I think "why would a NW1 like that shave with no guard...why doesn't he go with a 1 or a 2?" I look more closely and can see that it's SMP. A good SMP should be a NW3 hairline to make it look realistic.
Get a realistic SMP then, problem solved. This guy I know has his SMP hairline in a triangle shape like Zidane. In certain lightings I can see his horseshoe but I'm a norwood spotter, and it still looks far better than a normal "just shave it bro" look since his face is framed. Makes him look more stylish. Sometimes he also grows out his real, fine hairs in a mohawk shaped thing (like his recent pics), which looks pretty badass.

Here's the guy https://www.instagram.com/itzik_zohar_/

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Get a realistic SMP then, problem solved. This guy I know has his SMP hairline in a triangle shape like Zidane. In certain lightings I can see his horseshoe but I'm a norwood spotter, and it still looks far better than a normal "just shave it bro" look since his face is framed. Makes him look more stylish. Sometimes he also grows out his real, fine hairs in a mohawk shaped thing (like his recent pics), which looks pretty badass.

That guy has hair. It's the same for all SMPs that look good like Fousey. Please show me an example of a full on NW6 getting a SMP that looks good.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree that I wouldn't be able to handle it. But I can't handle life as a NW6 either. I have tried lots of things but life as a NW6 is not a proper life.

Going bald is horrible and has caused me no end of stress and low moods but even so I can still see that it isn't comparable to being homeless.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
How can you compare it to being homeless? Being bald is comparable to being ugly. Your born that way. Imagine living in the streets and not having loved ones there to help you. It's a sad life for a homeless man. People aren't going to abondon you because you where born with the baldness Gene.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
How can you compare it to being homeless? Being bald is comparable to being ugly. Your born that way. Imagine living in the streets and not having loved ones there to help you. It's a sad life for a homeless man. People aren't going to abondon you because you where born with the baldness Gene.

The only condition in which baldness can be comparable to homeless is when the young guy/girl become so depressed that brings thoughts of suicide in him/her or they ruin up their career.
I have posted two cases of a boy and girl here who did suicide because of baldness/baldness fear.

Loss of hope/confidence is one of the saddest thing in life.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol that SMP with the grown out hair looks horrible, but hey look what hes f*****g compared to half of us.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guy looks fun has hot woman. For that, kudos.
But the SMP is too geometrical, visibly artificial. I would hate it on myself.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
The answer to your question in the title is simple.

Treat it. Or accept suffering, and try not to make your life more miserable than it already is. (Jordan Peterson 101)

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that feeling, probably the worst thing to happen to a person becoming spiritually undead.

I've been suicidal since I was 9. I've had a rough life. I really pushed for a while to try to make it work, but by early 2018 I had really just gone beyond the limit of what I could handle. I didn't end it earier this year cause of my family, but being so past my limit has made me awefull to be around. In bed for days at a time, the smallest thing sets me off into a panic attack or depression. I've literally gotten a panic attack cause someone else in the kitchen accidentally made a loud noise. I feel like I put myself through a lot to make it through for my family, but the result is the just resent me now anyway and are sad anyway cause they have to deal with me.