Can Experienced Members Tell What The Hell Is Goimg On With My Hair ? White Hair On Temples=regrow?

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So guys, this is something that has been happening for a while now, and this coincidently happened exatclty when Im on nofap for months now.

This is not another nofap related thread. I have already shared my testimony of the whole benefits the abistinance from ejaculation gave to my hair and since this idea is strangely very badly recieved by some members here with some hostility, tbh, I dont give a f***, you believe whatever you want to believe

The point of this thread tho is to draw attention from experienced members to know if they can tell me what these white hair Im having on my temples (I have a few on the sides as well) could possibly mean.

I was wondering if this could be a sign or regeowth or Im jusg getting old (lol). I tried to search for an answer on google and I came across with this thread made here

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-hairs-a-sign-that-propecia-is-working.10054/

Mine are not exactly peach fuzz, they are kinda LONG and VERY WHITE, not a tone of grey, but very, very white. But they are neither long enough nor STRONG enough like all the other hairs on my scalp. They are very different.

My hair type is straight, but these white hair cant stand straight like all the hair of the rest of my scalp because they do not seem to have strengh to do so, you know ? They dont look like old dark hair just turnning grey/white, they do seem to e new hairs because they are too different in the way they behave. Its pretty interesting.

Please guys, share some light of what this could possibly mean

Here are some pics:

Attachments

• P_20180419_105826_BF_p.jpg
    P_20180419_105826_BF_p.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 312
  • P_20180419_105952_BF_p.jpg
    P_20180419_105952_BF_p.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 365
  • P_20180419_110425_BF_p_1.jpg
    P_20180419_110425_BF_p_1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 312

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
So guys, this is something that has been happening for a while now, and this coincidently happened exatclty when Im on nofap for months now.

This is not another nofap related thread. I have already shared my testimony of the whole benefits the abistinance from ejaculation gave to my hair and since this idea is strangely very badly recieved by some members here with some hostility, tbh, I dont give a f***, you believe whatever you want to believe

The point of this thread tho is to draw attention from experienced members to know if they can tell me what these white hair Im having on my temples (I have a few on the sides as well) could possibly mean.

I was wondering if this could be a sign or regeowth or Im jusg getting old (lol). I tried to search for an answer on google and I came across with this thread made here

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-hairs-a-sign-that-propecia-is-working.10054/

Mine are not exactly peach fuzz, they are kinda LONG and VERY WHITE, not a tone of grey, but very, very white. But they are neither long enough nor STRONG enough like all the other hairs on my scalp. They are very different.

My hair type is straight, but these white hair cant stand straight like all the hair of the rest of my scalp because they do not seem to have strengh to do so, you know ? They dont look like old dark hair just turnning grey/white, they do seem to e new hairs because they are too different in the way they behave. Its pretty interesting.

Please guys, share some light of what this could possibly mean

Here are some pics:
You are getting gray hairs. Some people get them as white hairs instead of gray. Gray hairs can come in more wiry and coarse.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely just greying. Beats balding by a long shot though!

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the response guys, but Im not.convinced.yet.
These white hairs have nothing to do with the others, theis shape, the way they behave make sure that they are not any of the old strand of hair that turnes grey.

Its a sign of rregrowth, guys. I just need to have patience give them time to grow.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You love me, Mr Murkey..dont you ?

But Im not open for gay love atm
From what your advocating your not open for any kind of love! I don't mind you, just think you're as crazy as a bag of frogs!

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he's crazy and / or trolling

I'm 2 weeks in my nofap journey and I can sense my hair is thicker in the temple area (FOR REAL)

Used to jerk off 1-2 times a day

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what your advocating your not open for any kind of love! I don't mind you, just think you're as crazy as a bag of frogs!

I share much love but not sexy. Deep insinde my heart I love everyone here and for that reason I registered on this forum to give my testimony.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he's crazy and / or trolling

I'm 2 weeks in my nofap journey and I can sense my hair is thicker in the temple area (FOR REAL)

Used to jerk off 1-2 times a day

Thank you for sharing your experience, brother.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for opening my eyes :)

im very happy for you, my friend.

Now you just need to be strong to continue on this tough journey and give your hair enough time to recover and get thicker, wich takes some months.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha, Ha, Ha, Haaaaa! You are not balding you do not have male pattern baldness you have absolutely not rite to be on this forum with your sh*t religious views!

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha, Ha, Ha, Haaaaa! You are not balding you do not have male pattern baldness you have absolutely not rite to be on this forum with your sh*t religious views!

lol
I never said anything religion related and you know that lmao

And I dont have male pattern baldness ? Good joke, my man. I wish it was true tho :/

But anyway,.God bless you my friend. Jesus loves you :)

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol
I never said anything religion related and you know that lmao

And I dont have male pattern baldness ? Good joke, my man. I wish it was true tho :/

But anyway,.God bless you my friend. Jesus loves you :)
Your disdain for masturbation says it all really. You find it "disgusting behaviour" which can only come from an overly religious background. The reality is masturbation is good for you as it protects you from prostate cancer. Scientific studies recommends doing it 20 days a month for a healthy male which will reduce the chances of getting prostate cancer by 36%. There is plenty of evidence that abstinence does little to stop baldness but we know there is a increased risk of cancer. It wouldn't be very Christian to recommend something that could possible lead to harm now would it. You may have a good heart but even the Amish go bald!

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your disdain for masturbation says it all really. You find it "disgusting behaviour" which can only come from an overly religious background. The reality is masturbation is good for you as it protects you from prostate cancer. Scientific studies recommends doing it 20 days a month for a healthy male which will reduce the chances of getting prostate cancer by 36%. There is plenty of evidence that abstinence does little to stop baldness but we know there is a increased risk of cancer. It wouldn't be very Christian to recommend something that could possible lead to harm now would it. You may have a good heart but even the Amish go bald!

Masturbation as a practice of preventing prostate cancer is a one of the many post morderb society myth that has been more and more unhealthy, unfit, more weak, lazy and with serious paychological issues like anxiety and depression.

Masturbation is an extemely additing habbit and excessive practice pf mastuebation is what leads to problems like ED and can increase prostate cancer.

No wonder finasteride was first amd foremost a drug prescibed to treat protaste enlargement, wich can be caused by excessive masturbation, so its all conected, as clear as the sunlight.

I see the benefits of no ejaculation wich the most obvious has been my hair.

If it conforts you, then keep believing it has no link to hairloss, I honestly dont care and I made that clear already. I am the one who is winning here, my friend.

Kisses