Calling Ru Users - Mixing Ru With Minoxidil - How?

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently wanted to start making the ru with powder and buying the PG+Ethanol. Alot of people mix the final home made product of ru with minoxidil - i just want to double check with people who do this thats how they do it?

So adding the minoxidil to the finished RU and creating a 5% solution with 5% minoxidil in the same bottle.

Many thanks.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Depends of the alcohol and water content of the minoxidil liquid
Too much water and it won't dissolve well

I mix it fresh into half a neogenic bottle each time I just before application I would not let it sit in minoxidil for too long

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
Depends of the alcohol and water content of the minoxidil liquid
Too much water and it won't dissolve well

I mix it fresh into half a neogenic bottle each time I just before application I would not let it sit in minoxidil for too long

Hi.

Thanks for the reply, i thought alot of people mixed the solution of minoxidil and home made ru into one solution, the minoxidil solution i use is regaine 5%,.....

The only other way to do it is to put the ru on first and then wait 30 minutes for it to absorb and then put minoxidil on...?

Thanks for any help...

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

Thanks for the reply, i thought alot of people mixed the solution of minoxidil and home made ru into one solution, the minoxidil solution i use is regaine 5%,.....

The only other way to do it is to put the ru on first and then wait 30 minutes for it to absorb and then put minoxidil on...?

Thanks for any help...

If you’re mixing ru into topical minoxidil you just measure the ru powder and dump it into the minoxidil. The ru doesn’t need to be a ‘solution’ before you mix it. You only need the pg/ethanol if you aren’t mixing it with regaine. Otherwise pg/ethanol is unnecessary.

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
If you’re mixing ru into topical minoxidil you just measure the ru powder and dump it into the minoxidil. The ru doesn’t need to be a ‘solution’ before you mix it. You only need the pg/ethanol if you aren’t mixing it with regaine. Otherwise pg/ethanol is unnecessary.

Thanks for the advice, what would you do personally, do you think pg+ethanol is a more effective vehicle and put minoxidil on 30 minutes later..?
Im trying to find where people have had more success...thanks for any help

el_duterino

Reaction score
The people having success aren't bothering posting on these sites in general only when they have issues or questions

Lile I wrote, stemoxydine helps with hair loss over time and neogenic happens to be an excellent RU and CB vehicle that's what I have been using with success all these years at night and I also use Rogaine foam in the Morning

minoxidil helps thicken hair but stemoxydine has a totally different mode of action on the hair cycles which works well in this combo

Before using neogenic I was using RU in a vehicle of 2/3 ethanol and 1/3 PG

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
The people having success aren't bothering posting on these sites in general only when they have issues or questions

Lile I wrote, stemoxydine helps with hair loss over time and neogenic happens to be an excellent RU and CB vehicle that's what I have been using with success all these years at night and I also use Rogaine foam in the Morning

minoxidil helps thicken hair but stemoxydine has a totally different mode of action on the hair cycles which works well in this combo

Before using neogenic I was using RU in a vehicle of 2/3 ethanol and 1/3 PG

Thanks for the reply, its a shame, people wont post results, i want to get a hair transplant at asmed in turkey next year, but im trying to find something to stop hairloss, regrowth isnt an issue for me. Would you suggest home made ru twice a day then and add minoxidil 30 minutes after, would that be enough time for the ru to dissolve? I havent seen or heard too much succes with neogenic but maybe it works better with ru?

Some people also just put the ru powder straight into the minoxidil at the 5% dose but some dont recommend doing that, as you said the absorption with minxodil might not be effective.

Last edited:

el_duterino

Reaction score
I recommend RU in stemoxydine at night and minoxidil in the morning

Dont need RU twice a day

And MSM supplement twice a day this isn't getting enough credit

Last edited:

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
I recommend RU in stemoxydine at night and minoxidil in the morning

Dont need RU twice a day

And MSM supplement twice a day this isn't getting enough credit

I would have thought for sure you would need ru twice a day? It would just make sense that something is there for the minoxidil solution to work or protect it?

I know some do it once, where do you purchase stemoxydine?

I will try using the powder in minoxidil and see how i get on for a few months, if no progress or lack of i will change it.

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score

For a 5% solution what are the ratios for a weeks minoxidi/ru solution?
I think it might be more effective to do week batches.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I buy neogenic from ebay its sold in most countries in Europe and the middle east

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I buy neogenic from ebay its sold in most countries in Europe and the middle east
I always wondered if I can add RU to Proxphen( its a cream vehicle that Proctor uses to apply the Proxiphen ) and it would enhance it's effectiveness. The cream contains spironolactone, minoxidil and phenytoin which I have no idea if the RU molecular structure is similar that it would penetrate with the cream. The cream is user friendly and appears to be non-alcoholic. You have any feedback about that @el_duterino?

el_duterino

Reaction score
RU needs alcohol to dissolve this won't work

Proxi!
that's old stuff from the days of Bryan Shelton RIP

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score
RU needs alcohol to dissolve this won't work

Proxi!
that's old stuff from the days of Bryan Shelton RIP

Last question, sorry to keep bothering you, but i respect peoples history and knowledge on here, so would you recommend putting ru straight into minoxidil solution? - if so what would be the ratio of 5% - i have tried to find some videos but im struggling.

el_duterino

Reaction score
i would not let sit RU in minoxidil for too long
just buy a scale and dump about 20 to 50mg into smaller bottle that has the daily amount of minoxidil you use and shake it well. you will see if it does dissolve or not