CALLING ALL RU USERS - Time for another official RU thread

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So true. Unless it worked so well, they never had to come back to the forums?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey buckthorn, :)

RU-User here. Last month I bumped up my RU58841 to a 15% solution. I think it's a good alternative for those who really cannot take an oral 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. The treatment does help to reduce shedding, increase density, and promotes more hair into the anagen phase.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey buckthorn, :)

RU-User here. Last month I bumped up my RU58841 to a 15% solution. I think it's a good alternative for those who really cannot take an oral 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. The treatment does help to reduce shedding, increase density, and promotes more hair into the anagen phase.

wow, 15%.. are you experiencing and/or worried about side effects? Hope you're doing well with it my friend. I am using 10% right now, with the solvent ethanol and PG. Don't really know what to make of it so far, as it's only been about 5 weeks. My hair is still thinning, but I am hoping I will get some relief soon. Your regimen is pretty solid man. Have you made progress with this? Did you try finasteride before dutasteride, and if so, how did it work for you? Any pics you'd like to contribute or a thread ith pics?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow, 15%.. are you experiencing and/or worried about side effects? Hope you're doing well with it my friend. I am using 10% right now, with the solvent ethanol and PG. Don't really know what to make of it so far, as it's only been about 5 weeks. My hair is still thinning, but I am hoping I will get some relief soon. Your regimen is pretty solid man. Have you made progress with this? Did you try finasteride before dutasteride, and if so, how did it work for you? Any pics you'd like to contribute or a thread ith pics?

No, not worried about side effects and haven't had any. Using 10% is pretty good, it helped me a lot but also felt that I will get more out of it if I upgraded the concentration, and I've really been liking it. Topical treatments do take a while to start working adequately, it does truly take time. My hair continues to get better but dreadfully slow. I never used Finasteride, I went straight to taking Dutasteride since I have aggressive male pattern baldness and just started with the stronger 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor.

I'll be making an update in my success thread, but I haven't since there really hasn't been any significant improvement, I'm mostly maintaining.

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not yet, I have recently started RU, I'm on 100mgs a day, based at the hairline at the moment, if it starts to fill it in, I'll post before and after pics, but probably won't be for a while. I hope it does.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone seen their hairline fill in with RU?

Not fill in, but I have had this group of hairs around the hair line that were 1" for an entire year! They didn't grow at all. Since being on RU and 15% minoxidil, they have grown and darkened up, but very slowly, about .5 inch in two months. My crown is continuing to lose the battle, bad. I am hoping RU and 15% minoxidil will bring some of it back.

Iopu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone seen their hairline fill in with RU?

My hairline still looks receded on it. But I dont dose it that high. Interested in seeing how clearingout does!

I'm back using a bit of 15% minoxidil now on my temples only. And seeing some new growth.

SniperWolfMR

Established Member
Reaction score
Buckthorn, I started RU about the same time as you. I'm also using it in conjunction with minoxidil and finasteride. Tomorrow will mark my 3 weeks applying 4 ml, 100mg of RU nightly.

Like you, I have yet to see much of anything yet. It would be nice if someone could chime in who had results from RU and when to expect them. Have you felt any side effects? I swear I'm beginning to think I'm immune to anti androgen side effects because I did not experience anything on finasteride nor on this 100mg ru. I also have great trust that Kane/Anogenic is supplying us with the real deal

I'm thinking of searching for a dermatologist who is willing to prescribe dutasteride as my Swan song against my losing hairloss war.

The dutasteride + ru combo, where many fear to tred.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buckthorn, I started RU about the same time as you. I'm also using it in conjunction with minoxidil and finasteride. Tomorrow will mark my 3 weeks applying 4 ml, 100mg of RU nightly.

Like you, I have yet to see much of anything yet. It would be nice if someone could chime in who had results from RU and when to expect them.

I'm think of searching for a dermatologist who is willing to prescribe dutasteride as my Swan song against my losing hairloss war.

The dutasteride + ru combo, where many fear to tred.

You can get legit dutasteride online at medical wellness center. That's where I get my 15% minoxidil. You do have to pay $50 for a prescription which is then forwarded to their pharmacy, Murray Ave Apothecary. I am thinking about going this route and getting dutasteride. I don't know if the crap I get from some online pharmacy is legit or not. This way, at least I will know.

SniperWolfMR

Established Member
Reaction score
You can get legit dutasteride online at medical wellness center. That's where I get my 15% minoxidil. You do have to pay $50 for a prescription which is then forwarded to their pharmacy, Murray Ave Apothecary. I am thinking about going this route and getting dutasteride. I don't know if the crap I get from some online pharmacy is legit or not. This way, at least I will know.

It's hard to imagine continuing to lose hair and experiencing miniaturization when using the dutasteride + ru combo

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to imagine continuing to lose hair and experiencing miniaturization when using the dutasteride + ru combo

I know right?!?! I am almost certain my body will find a way to get rid of my hair no matter what though. For some, even the most powerful medications are no match for nature. That's when I say f*ck it, attempt to rock the bald look for a while and become "comfortable" with the idea and plan for a massive hair transplant.

SniperWolfMR

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't make the jump to shave my head. I'm sort of still able to conceal my hair loss, yet I'm sure people notice I'm doing it. I wish I could work up the courage to just buzz it, I feel like it would sort of be liberating, I just can't

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
I shave my head frequently. It is immensely liberating. Screw what people think and yeah women do make fun of me but I know exactly how to respond.

I wonder if there is any online manufacturer of topical RU that ships internationally.

SniperWolfMR

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn dude, not the most motivating response lol. Now Im waiting for someone to jump in and tell everyone how all RU from Kane / Anagenic is fake and dutasteride made all their hair fall out. :whistle:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn dude, not the most motivating response lol. Now Im waiting for someone to jump in and tell everyone how all RU from Kane / Anagenic is fake and dutasteride made all their hair fall out. :whistle:

hahaha.. sorry my friend. Hopefully, I am a rarity

tiny7

Reaction score

As ****ty as their website was I was surprised it was legit. I got dutasteride as well today. Where can I get RU58841

Dedicated12

Reaction score
buckthorn, have you looked into PG pathways in conjunction with your anti androgen regime? You may find that highly beneficial. I.e Swiss temples regime, also anti-inflammatories, increasing pge2 ect