Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210813-135755_Gallery_resized.jpg

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see what you mean… but if your petrified, the rest of us are dead men walking..
Seriously hair texture, growth, thickness is really quite intricate. A little improvement or regression makes a hell of a difference.
When the hairs are sprouting right next to each other it’s glorious, when they grow with a the slightest gap between hairs it starts to look thinning & panic sets in.
The center top of head is where male pattern baldness usually strikes first..
I notice the littlest things so I hear you.
Luckily we are making some progress.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense but you sound obsessive bro

@Wolf Pack why are so many people on this forum like this. Rarely think rationally/accept others' responses when they're positive. Only seek confirmations to their negative thoughts.

Unfortunately that is how BDD or general anxiety/obsession is when it's very bad - you can never make them see rationally, perhaps for a fleeting moment before the inevitable returns hours/days/weeks later. Only changing within and learning to conquer your mind (via docs/therapists) can produce an indefinite change and true growing. Brain imaging shows that therapy is as powerful as drugs when it works.

Pazzini86

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exactly the same kind of thinning i noticed back in 2013. I freaked the f**k out (you know, the mirror after a haircut).
Of course i can’t predict your future TC, but my hair still looks the same. I still have this circle around the hair in the middle of the crown. I just keep it short and get compliments on my looks.

Try to relax, thinning hair does not necessarily mean full baldness. Life is too short to obsess over it.

Last edited:

Don Flamenco

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have similar balding pattern to you, but a bit worse in the crown. I don't know if we will be norwood 6 or not but if it happens, hopefully it's late in life. You can't really predict how rapid balding will be, 1 and a half years ago I had zero signs of balding. I just look at the other men in my family and assume I will be looking something like them when I get old. Most men in my family don't get into the advanced stages of balding until they are elderly

jazz1

Reaction score
Try adding, derma roller and Regenepure DR or ketaconazole shampoo. What brand medication are you using? You not switching brands? You still have great hair.