Bruce Lee's workout routine.

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
I would never thought that I get pick up by a gorgeous woman in a hairloss forum, its like winning the lottery..... :lol:

bald30

Reaction score
Hey its me Christina .........I hacked in to Jeffs account why are you in a hairloss forum , just shaved you hair off you look good regardless. Call me :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Who says bald guys dont get any breaks! :D

houstonian

Reaction score
Hey Muaythai If I had a girl like that I wouldnt ever care if I was bald ,apparently she doesnt even care of your bald. Your a lucky son of gun....

s.a.f

Reaction score
Looks pretty hot to me! :) Gotta be at least a 9 on the CCS!

Reaction score
muaythai187 said:
Yes bald30 I know that why I didnt leave any comment on the last post. I was in the competiion last year ,right now I'm in Japan training for pride fighting. So Christina is your roomate ,I remember that her house was close to south beach in miami close to the starbucks. Well tell her to say hello.

first of all, that girl is gorgeous man best of luck to you bro!

and secondly, you're training for pride? wow man i'm assuming your fighting background is muay thai? that's awesome man i used to be a hardcore mma fan. keep me updated man if you get signed for fights!

again, best of luck to you with the chick and the contract. peace

oh and barcafan yes i agree that you must be blind. please post a girl you've been with that's more beautiful than this one... you probably can't!

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'd like to see a few more of Christina :!: :wink:

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
Training for pride is definetly hard work and it doesnt really pay anything when you first start until you actually start the competion. I'm going to my first competion on September ,hopefully all the hard work will pay off.

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Saf Christina is actually coming here in Japan next month so I will definetly see more of her. Its out of norm how I met her here but she is definetly cutie.

bald30

Reaction score
well good luck in your competiion man, Christina is very pretty and a good person , I should now were best friends.

s.a.f

Reaction score
muaythai187 said:
Training for pride is definetly hard work and it doesnt really pay anything when you first start until you actually start the competion. I'm going to my first competion on September ,hopefully all the hard work will pay off.

So are you planning to make a career out of this? Do you have to work fulltime aswell to support yourself while training?

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
I owned several business in texas but just got tired of doing desame thing everyday. I been studying diferent fighting techniques since I was kid but never really pursuited it professionally because i wanted to finish my education first and finish my masters in Chemical enginering. So hopefully I will continue to to do this process if I'm not injured.

s.a.f

Reaction score
How old are you? You seem to have done alot of things in your lifetime.

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems that way but honestly theres more objectives that I need to overcome in the future. I'm 31 years old so im getting there.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Might aswell go for it while you're young it sounds like you can always fall back on your academic and business background if it does'nt work out.

CCS

Reaction score
Just so you all know, bruce lee's workout is what he built up to all his life. You don't have to start out doing anything like what he is doing to get where is got too. You will get in shape faster if you build up to it (start out slow).

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
Overall i have been working out ever since i was in high school so ill say about 10 years now.