Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. After 4 Bottles:
Zero regrowth, Zero Cosmetic Effect.
It might stop a bit the hair loss but I am not 100% sure about this last fact.
To me, it´s just another oil snake available in the market.
These pharmaceutic companies know we are so desperate for a solution that they keep dropping into the market these lotions without proven results.
They simply know we are going to try them out no mather what.
If we all read carefully the results/Tests available on the web for the brotzu lotion it shows Zero results at least for men. But there´s always hope that´s why we invest money.
More products to come between 2019-2022! Let´s keep waiting but save your money on this one.
Ps: I know someone will reply back saying, Oh you have to wait for 6 months....

You have to wait 6 months.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on my 4th week and really happy. Shedding still down after bad acitvities, less oily scalp, overall scalp healthy and exisisting hairs are stronger. also my gf and family commented that my hair looks darker. Im a diffuser and if this can help me maintain which it has I'll be happy for life ,but hopefully by 6 month mark I regrow in my thinning / bald areas

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to wait 6 months.
I'm on my 4th week and really happy. Shedding still down after bad acitvities, less oily scalp, overall scalp healthy and exisisting hairs are stronger. also my gf and family commented that my hair looks darker. Im a diffuser and if this can help me maintain which it has I'll be happy for life ,but hopefully by 6 month mark I regrow in my thinning / bald areas

Is this the only product you´re using? Fina? minoxidil?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Few bottles into it bros and so far I've gotten nothing from this. Apparently the Orlando version is quite effective.

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a chemist who has made a stronger version of the Brotzu lotion. He's on the Regrowbros forum. I'm going to try it when he next does a group buy, and will use the Brotzu one till then (I just ordered two bottles).

Can you please share the link of that? I’ve never heard of it but I am interested.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Leaking data from regrowbros is subject to perm ban, just an fyi

Leaking data? What data? We are all here to help each other. Cant see what the hell is wrong with answering someone's question about who is the guy making a supposed improved version of this stuff.

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
Leaking data? What data? We are all here to help each other. Cant see what the hell is wrong with answering someone's question about who is the guy making a supposed improved version of this stuff.

precisely. Well I have just joined the mentioned forum to know more info on this improved version.

Joe Marini

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was the point of having a private forum in the first place, but I'm sure you rest the rules when joined. Just saying.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
That was the point of having a private forum in the first place, but I'm sure you rest the rules when joined. Just saying.

The point of the private forum was to create group buys and allow us human guinea pigs to test stuff without the glaring eyes of these mega big forums. It was not to harvest info and not release it to our fellow baldies, who are also suffering with this shitty problem. It's helpful for us all to share and encourage others to join especially as these GBs need a healthy number of people. Thankfully, unlike others, RB is a very friendly and open one so newcomers are welcome.

Anyway, I'll shut up now.

As an aside I bought 2 months worth of Brotzu from the san Antonio website yesterday and DHL just texted me to say it's arriving tomorrow. I know it says a 48hr delivery on the website but I'm incredibly surprised. I have a USB microscope so if there are any changes I'll know in great detail and report back.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So you didn't experience the temporary increase in shedding that happens to some users at the 2-4 week mark?

Never used finasteride or minoxidil , only used seti for like 3 months and then stopped

Seti didn't work for me either. Did you use orally or topically?

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. After 4 Bottles:
Zero regrowth, Zero Cosmetic Effect.
It might stop a bit the hair loss but I am not 100% sure about this last fact.
To me, it´s just another oil snake available in the market.
These pharmaceutic companies know we are so desperate for a solution that they keep dropping into the market these lotions without proven results.
They simply know we are going to try them out no mather what.
If we all read carefully the results/Tests available on the web for the brotzu lotion it shows Zero results at least for men. But there´s always hope that´s why we invest money.
More products to come between 2019-2022! Let´s keep waiting but save your money on this one.
Ps: I know someone will reply back saying, Oh you have to wait for 6 months....

Dmota when did you start Trinov being 4 bottles in you must be applying a lot? I think the first shipments were around December 12th we aren’t even 3 months in yet. Anyway sorry it’s not working for you that’s a good chunk of change. Hope something is around the corner for you. I’m in for the long haul owning 7 bottles.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you didn't experience the temporary increase in shedding that happens to some users at the 2-4 week mark?

Seti didn't work for me either. Did you use orally or topically?

I did experience increase in shedding in frontal area - made post last week. But over all everything that is left is stronger , darker and scalp feels healthy I think this will give me maintenance for life but to be objective this is too soon to say that lol . But yeah my frontal area whatever hairs are left are stronger and I haven't lost a Norwood as I'm a diffuser so I think I gotta wait 6 months and if no regrowth then I'll take out the derminator.

I used seti 2 grams a day orally . Who know if was the suppler quality that made it ineffective but I think general consensus besides westonci is that seti is not enough as it only targets pgd2

Jonk1234

My Regimen
Reaction score
oes anyone have any experience like this. I got bad side effects from finasteride. Hoped Trinov wouldn’t be the same, but after the first day I felt a burning sensation in my balls. I dismissed it and continued for a week because my hair texture drastically changed for the better but a week later my erections are softer and I felt other similar side effects to my finasteride experience. I quit and still a week later and my erections are soff.

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dmota when did you start Trinov being 4 bottles in you must be applying a lot? I think the first shipments were around December 12th we aren’t even 3 months in yet. Anyway sorry it’s not working for you that’s a good chunk of change. Hope something is around the corner for you. I’m in for the long haul owning 7 bottles.

I received my first bottle around december. Trinov is more watery vs minoxidil so i guess you ended up using more than you should. I am still finishing the 4th bottle but zero effect so far.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy to be off of Finasteride (was on for 20 + years) and now the brain fog is slowly going away. I had some shedding, but my hair is coming back. Can't say I've seen anything new, and not expecting much at this time other than maintaining. I've been on Trinov for about 2 months now, will be interesting to see what happens in the next 4 months.